TAO Roll Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Are you still hanging around?

Yes, I still have no wife/husband and life
7
64%
Not playing anymore, but popping in occasionally
4
36%
 
Total votes : 11

TAO Roll Call

Postby Querion » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:46 am

Aye, 'tis time for the TAO roll call. Jude founded it and I took over in '99. We were floating around for a good while, up until '03 when I disbanded the last incarnation. Guild was called The Angelique Order and changed to The Ancient Ones after the switch in gods. Had some fun ages with good folks around, a couple of very good scummers. Too bad we were rather peaceful type and our big scum kingdoms got levelled in the end with some lame excuse (I remember Dysh sported the best excuses to hit us, hehh).

So, who's still around among the once comrades of TAO?
@>~',~~~~~
User avatar
Querion
Peasant
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Postby Alias » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:07 am

I was TAO's AGM in it's second age.

After that I created TT because I wanted something more warlike.

:wink:

To this day Jude is the one who sent me my favorite joke email!
User avatar
Alias
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Voss » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:44 pm

TAO kicked some major ass. Especially when I was in it. :)

Good times.
You may have read everything about me, but don't assume you know me.
The newest registered user is sexy
Jackal: you had voss
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
User avatar
Voss
Peasant
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:52 pm

Postby Aidan Feargahal » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:31 pm

AHHH YEAH
Aidan Feargahal

always CoR/TDoDCOF
suicide soldier :fire:
Welcome to Babylon come see me sometime.
User avatar
Aidan Feargahal
Peasant
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Tismad, Tonan

Postby Radix » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:53 pm

TAO was the first guild I joined after I came back from my absence (when the game was pay-to-play).

I was only there for the end, but it was fun while it lasted.
Radix
No matter how much light you shine, you can't make a blind man see.
User avatar
Radix
Squire
 
Posts: 3252
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lost

Postby Dreck » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:35 am

hello :)
User avatar
Dreck
Stablehand
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:17 pm

Postby Phillo » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:12 am

Yes TAO was a great guild i still think i have one of its old guild banners saved from the early day of learnig code.
FOUL OUTBREAK
User avatar
Phillo
Stablehand
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:49 pm

Postby Koi » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:39 am

So when is TAO coming back? That would be a kick ass guild to see back in blue.
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Postby Dreck » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:17 am

hey was it me one of those scummers who got shitted on by dysh? damn im always in the mix of a dumb mistake lol.
User avatar
Dreck
Stablehand
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:17 pm

Postby Fluid1 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:00 pm

I was there last 2 sets or so after I quit GMing WP.

Still got some of ya on ICQ including you Q. Always a good time in TAO

O and I believe like last set ISA was like a 73 member guild and we were like 14 @ the time and he hit us with 2 other guilds. I have my own beef with that arse when he was 50 and WP 20 and CMD 25 er so after he and I were in a reps disscussion for a feed on 1 of my newbs. ::shakes head and fist::
Fluid1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby CeherezadI » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:49 am

:wink: Hi Guys~
I do remember you all. I'm not sure I can ever play consistantly again, much less GM, but I'll see if I can dig up an old avatar, and at least talk to you.
Q did wonders with the old guild when I insisted on going gold, and abandoning the blue.Oh yeah! That was one reason I hated posting: the colors. I consistantly misspelled greeen, and was forever editing it, among other things.
Tell you what. I'll try to get back with you, if you'll be patient. As to playing...who knows?
With love,
Jude, a.k.a. CeherezadI, a.k.a.Abbess Jude, a.k.a., briefly Saint Jude
User avatar
CeherezadI
Stablehand
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:11 am

Postby Phire » Mon May 29, 2006 3:00 pm

*waves*

Nothing much to say here. I spent some of my tenure in TAO, and C-TAO.

Those who knew me, knew me well. And ViceVersa.
Phire N'Bynnz
Old Foggie.
TRC, ENeMaWatch your ass
SQ's Devil's Advocate.
Khal's Retarded Green Beret, His Very Special, Special Force.
User avatar
Phire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Canada

Re: TAO Roll Call

Postby Koi » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:16 pm

So is TAO ever coming back? One of the most awesome guilds in angies history!
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users