The Black Dogs

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

The Black Dogs

Postby Vothus » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:52 am

Man...I can't even remember the names of the people in the guild. We were kinda small, but I also remember they were good folks, not too caught up in trying to 'win'.

I think I used this alt when with the Dogs...
*curses old age and bad memory*
~BLACK DOGS~

~ For every battle lost and won, are these the ones we offer up? ~
User avatar
Vothus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:26 pm
Location: Melbourne, Aust.

Postby Blaze Draconis » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:25 pm

I dont recall a guild by that name, but what game did it play under?
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Sunblade » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:14 am

Maxim guild, Darden.
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Vothus » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:33 am

*chuckles*

Yup...
I shouldn't be surprised that you know that, should I?
~BLACK DOGS~

~ For every battle lost and won, are these the ones we offer up? ~
User avatar
Vothus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:26 pm
Location: Melbourne, Aust.

Postby Blaze Draconis » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:32 pm

ahh, a game I dont have time to play :(

At least they picked the right faith :)


Nice guild name ;)
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Moydra » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:02 pm

The Black Dogs...started by Dancer, Dark Horse, myself and Niksa as a kind of retirement home...no pressure, just play the game....It was a fun play ground for the time. Then Dancer & I moved... :( Some day my parents will move out of our house and we can go back to having fun. *LOL*
Exile of Tellus Exuro
How shall we rank thee upon glory's page,
Thou more than soldier, and just less than sage?
- Thomas Moore
User avatar
Moydra
Stablehand
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users