Lords of Decay Elite (LoDE) Rollcall

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Lords of Decay Elite (LoDE) Rollcall

Postby Veri » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:38 am

I know quite a few still play, mostly in DoC or MuM from what I can see.

Mainly looking for more of the older LoDEers that played in the time of Leto (the only REAL god)

Of course, if Dr Yarrick posts, I will faint.
There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count and those who cant
"Anyone else get the feeling Venus and Dysh had the same English teacher back in school? Was his name Mr. Remo by chance?"
GM- LoDER
User avatar
Veri
Peasant
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I move around so much, God doesnt know where I am from

Postby Jilhad » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:34 am

I float by every few months or so...

I must endevour to visit more frequently. :twisted:
A rolling stone is worth two in the bush.
User avatar
Jilhad
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Australia - Stalking My Prey

Postby *Kain* » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:08 pm

I remember fighting you guys a lot back in Monarchy. :P
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby Ricardo » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:55 pm

ME I was in - with Veri as my old GM - seem to remember you buggered off and Pablo took over then evil Yarrie dragged me to DoC with him
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
User avatar
Ricardo
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ooop North in Engerland

Postby rdarr » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:12 pm

I was also in LoDE under Pablo... anyone Know how to get in touch with him anymore? IF you do hit me up with an IM I would love to talk with him again
*** My self inflated ego is bigger than your MuM's Fat @$$***
User avatar
rdarr
Stablehand
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:23 am

Postby Yarrick » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:21 pm

just for the sake of seeing Veri faint :)

*posts*
~Nobody is perfect, but I'm pretty f*cking close~
Yarrie the Pooh... don't hurt me or I'll have to call my MuM!!
A.D.I.D.A.S.
http://yarrick.mine.nu/MuM/request.php
User avatar
Yarrick
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Udine, Italy

Postby Gantoris » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:58 pm

Well, I'm not an old-timer back as far as when you were GMing in Monarchy under Leto, but I remember Pablo's reign quite clearly, so I'm old enough :P

I really oughta get in touch with some of you guys again; my Monarchy/Canon ICQ list is gathering dust in the corner. I wish I could remember Pablo's ICQ - I was in touch with him sometimes during the formative ages of Canon but I've since switched IMs and my contact list and message history has suffered as a result...
All of the things that go to make heaven and earth are here...
User avatar
Gantoris
Stablehand
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby Gili » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:10 pm

LOD ( Memory fails if it was LODe too ) caspar, i'd personally like to get in touch with....I've often thought how he is doing. We had many a chat back in the day about stuff.

So if ye are out there, then hit me up on icq/msn bro...its been time.
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Postby Ladyaria » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:42 am

Still here and kicking!
Well Kicking heathens that is :P
I remember LoDE fondly from Monarchy times as it was my first guild ever when I started playing, and stayed with LoDE until I formed DoC.

Dr. Yarrie wasn't evil back then Ric!
I don't remember the part about him *dragging* you to DoC :wink:
GM of DoC

Team AWESOME!!
User avatar
Ladyaria
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beaver, PA

Postby Veri » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:46 am

LOD ( Memory fails if it was LODe too ) caspar, i'd personally like to get in touch with....I've often thought how he is doing. We had many a chat back in the day about stuff


Yea, Caspar was GM of LoD (I was AGM at the time). He kinda lost touch so I formed LoDE (was LoD~E before they changed the guild characters). Havnt heard from him in forever though.
There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count and those who cant
"Anyone else get the feeling Venus and Dysh had the same English teacher back in school? Was his name Mr. Remo by chance?"
GM- LoDER
User avatar
Veri
Peasant
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I move around so much, God doesnt know where I am from

Postby ryloc » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:55 am

one person i recall from LoDe and will never forget....Karhedron.
I hated him at one time but grew to respect him as he was straight up honor in guilds.
It would be great to see some LoDe players back and their guild.

Anyone know what ever happened to Kar?
Wasn't Pegasus in that guild at one time too?
He's disappeared as well.
G/ NYAMAFU VURUMAI \M
a Knight of the DARK
Use PM, my icq is down.
User avatar
ryloc
Peasant
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Pond Creek

Postby Ladyaria » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:13 am

Pegasus hasn't disappeared Ry...he's in DoC and has been for ages.
GM of DoC

Team AWESOME!!
User avatar
Ladyaria
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beaver, PA

Postby Sunblade » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:56 am

Karhedron has vlad_the_kebab_maker@yahoo.com listed as his email and MSN contact. Might be worth getting in touch :)
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Gili » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:14 pm

Veri wrote:Yea, Caspar was GM of LoD (I was AGM at the time). He kinda lost touch so I formed LoDE (was LoD~E before they changed the guild characters). Havnt heard from him in forever though.


i think he joined the airforce or navy or something along the lines.
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Postby Gantoris » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:35 pm

As far as I know, the e-mail mentioned for Karhedron should still work. I really should get back in touch; he was a great AGM of War who helped me a lot when I was struggling with LoDE as a newbie GM in the later ages of Monarchy, and helped keep things in line once we were settled down in Canon :)
All of the things that go to make heaven and earth are here...
User avatar
Gantoris
Stablehand
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: Lords of Decay Elite (LoDE) Rollcall

Postby Veri » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:03 pm

Veri wrote:Mainly looking for more of the older LoDEers that played in the time of Leto (the only REAL god)


Pay no attention to that heathen.

Without stepping on too many toes, I have decided to bring back LoDE, with a slight change based on my game history.

Soon it will be LoDER (Lords of Decay Elite Reborn) following the Angelique faith. The RP does work out for my character, as when I first started playing I was the GM of an Angie guild before switching to Leto.

If any past LoDE players are interested, there will always be a spot open, though it does mean going blue.

Hopefully the guild should be up in a week to finish out this age and be in full swing next age.
There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count and those who cant
"Anyone else get the feeling Venus and Dysh had the same English teacher back in school? Was his name Mr. Remo by chance?"
GM- LoDER
User avatar
Veri
Peasant
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I move around so much, God doesnt know where I am from

Postby Yarrick » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:33 am

i think he joined the airforce or navy or something along the lines.


None of the above :D

Caspar (who is my dear RL friends, btw) simply stopped playing the game altogether :) He was doing university as well as me, back in the days.
~Nobody is perfect, but I'm pretty f*cking close~
Yarrie the Pooh... don't hurt me or I'll have to call my MuM!!
A.D.I.D.A.S.
http://yarrick.mine.nu/MuM/request.php
User avatar
Yarrick
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Udine, Italy

Postby KnightTaran » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:45 am

bah i remember playing under Gant...and i remember a lot of jello fights or something of that nature...but thats about it...i think i played with them for a few ages too...i dunno i guess i jumped around quiet a bit...eh whatever
~KT~

RIP fallen Brothers of 5-20 Inf.
OIF June '06 - September '07
User avatar
KnightTaran
Stablehand
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ft.Lewis,WA

Postby Karhedron » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:57 am

My jello sense is a-tingling... someone mention jello? Green Jello???

Oh hell yeah, gold font is back!
.....
....

Really need to change my sig...
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users