Hells Angels

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Hells Angels

Postby DeviusZwei » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:02 am

Barnie guild from back in the day, pretty sure it was called Hells Angels. I think the GM had a different name during the life of the guild, but im pretty sure after the end of it, she was called Blackie. Just wondering if anyone is still around.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Sunblade » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:27 am

I thought Hells Angels was led by Braveheart (now Bulvyn).

The only guilds I know of which were led by a woman named Blackie were DB (Blackie Magic) and CROW in Mo'Pri (a different Blackie).
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:36 am

yups braveheart was the gm :) i remember it coz we fought for more then a month as allies in a angie versus tkob die hells angels and WW war :)
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

User avatar
Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight

Postby Rahvin » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:26 am

lol i started out in HA a long long looooooooong time ago. before braveheart was braveheart and was posting in BH as hells angels lol.
Rahvin
You can't have Manslaughter without Laughter
User avatar
Rahvin
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby DeviusZwei » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:57 pm

You're right, I remember braveheart as the GM now. Anyone seen braveheart around since then?

And yeah Hells Angels was the first guild I stayed with for a long time, WAY back in the day after I first started playing Monarchy. I was under the name Masta back then actually. Learned the game from Braveheart and eventually worked my way up to AGM of sorcery for one age, which ended up being Hells Angels last age. Was my first AGM position.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Venus » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:09 pm

hes in fervent
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby Skullcrusher » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:36 am

I also started in Hell's Angels, somewhen in '98, but stayed only for a couple of ages before starting my own guild.

HA also existed during the Evernight "beta".
Smashing skulls of all who defy
Master of DARKNESS
User avatar
Skullcrusher
Stablehand
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby The Mighty Stamar » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:33 pm

I was in Hells Angels as an angie guild it was one of my first guilds.
User avatar
The Mighty Stamar
Peasant
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: arcata ca, humboldt county

Postby Pistol » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:32 am

I was a member a long time ago.
"I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race" Taken from the Will of John Cecil Rhodes. If only his dreams had come true.
User avatar
Pistol
Peasant
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Wigan - England


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users