Kusuf al-Narr KaN Reporting in

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Do you still play or visit the boards?

Daily, and with vigor
15
52%
Sometimes, though mostly to check in
5
17%
No kingdoms anymore, only posting
2
7%
This place looks somewhat familiar?
7
24%
 
Total votes : 29

Postby Reaper » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:17 am

Guess no one told Rak bout this topic. I bet I still have an old quad list in one of these disks. I know I have a few from TBH, so I gotta have at least 1 for KaN. We had a great time and made some long, lasting friendships ('cept for Gili, frillin heathen). :P
Heathen Blood Brewing Co.
Stars walk on red carpets because they're famous. I walk on toilet paper because I'm the shit.
TBH/KAN/TRC/DARK/ISA/Sanctuary
User avatar
Reaper
Stablehand
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:36 pm
Location: Anderson, IN USA

Postby Sunny » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:04 am

Absolutely KaN ... Mo'Pri to Evernight.
Great to see so many familiar faces!
Hi All!
If life doesn't cure of your egotistical ways, death surly will.
User avatar
Sunny
Stablehand
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: A Battlefield

Postby Mornelithe » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:24 am

I was in KaN for a very long time. =) I don't come around anymore...
Character is forged upon the anvil of adversity.
User avatar
Mornelithe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

Postby Raknarak » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:30 pm

*Smacks Reaper*

I'm Tkaro, ya nut. :P
Lady Maven: "Rak is hot"

~Evernight's Best Villain~
User avatar
Raknarak
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1968
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Boring Unknown

Postby Ranin the Red » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:57 pm

Have been dipping into the old threads thanks to Tariq :p

I played for a few ages with the desert dwellers, but that was ages ago, say five years, woah!...finally found my way back, and glad yer still hosting the threads...Some of my fave Monarchy times might even rival HHG...might. :P

Maximus and Gargon were my handles...long time Mornelithe glad yer about to a certain degree :P ::wonders if the other HHG / KaN'rs are roaming incognito...
User avatar
Ranin the Red
Stablehand
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:00 pm

Postby Khorne » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:16 am

*bares canines and roars*

Y'llokhtar, Amirah.
Don't hunt what you can't kill.
Fear what you can't see, for it can hurt you.
Once Chosen, Always Chosen.
~KaN~
Khorne
Stablehand
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby 2pac2004 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:29 am

weeee im here! good too see ya all, did a few tours of duty, close to the start and stayed till the end, still miss you my desert queen! and suuny where have u been all my life!!! thought u dissapeared! ahhh old times are good times....too bad kan dont come back, ive seen a lot of revival of old guilds latlky but none that i loved so much....trying to get nv back up and going with ryloc but would love to see kan up and going!
User avatar
2pac2004
Stablehand
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:09 pm

Postby ElathanM » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:19 am

I also spent apart of my Pri time in KaN, though normally only for brief amounts of time.
Sartorious, may the angels embrace you in their wings.
As you look down upon us, you shall see us smiling up at you.
Confuscious say "Dang hoop snakes and drop bears"
User avatar
ElathanM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: East Coast Oz

Previous

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users