~knights Errant~ roll call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

~knights Errant~ roll call

Postby turtleTee » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:22 pm

I was hopeing to see some one post this but alas no one has so here it is.

I came into agm scum later in KE life as 4saken. But I belive KE was around from the start of improve. NOT sure. I know Shay GM it at one point. I could be wrong here but I think sunny had something to do with it.

I love KE. I spent many a nights scumming for her. I learned alot in that guild. I just wish I could rember more. If 4bidden was here she would.
I had a little accident so my memory is that great.

But I would love to see any old members.
turtleTee
Stablehand
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:00 pm

Postby Shayanna » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:21 pm

Hehe KE was originaly created by Sunblade.
It was from the start a hardcore RP guild for Barnabas fanatics.

Sunny changed faiths to play with friends and he left the guild with me. I departed for a bit and came back and a AGM (Now GM) commandeered the guild and blatantly changede it from a suicide guild to a guild that was playing to win.
As the drama unfolded I somehow managed to regain control of me guild and put it back on the right track.

We worked well with TBL which was one of the stronger guilds that got gangbanged alot and played for rank. Naturally I practiced assassinating TBL's enemies with sorcery when ever it happened.
I met Littledevil during this time :)
--=(§hayanna Ðanielle Griffinsbane)=--
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/367863
The first Princess of Improv, to the last Princess of Maxim
User avatar
Shayanna
The Warlady
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Rathe Server

Postby Sunblade » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:43 am

KE was around from the start of Improv/Mo'Pri/Maxim, yeah - one of the first guilds approved. We finished second in the first age, and lost a lot of players afterwards because I was away from the internet during the weekend where we would have been able to get the guild approved again - the "one of each faith" approval requirement held us back for a few weeks.

The guild which (eventually) came back was very different from the one which had finished well the age beforehand. Shay had a big influence in it from the start - I was at uni at the time and didn't have net access after 10pm Brit time (5pm EST) so running strikes fell to Shayanna, who as often as not would provoke wars (especially with MK) if we didn't have enough people to start one ourselves.
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Khalil » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:48 pm

I'm damn sure KE was my first guild in '99. After reading this I think it was the 'hardcore rp' part that attracted me. But I'll be damned if I can remember my alt name. I was Azrael for a time...not sure...

edit - who was the Asian character in the guild? Seems to stick in my mind like a gnat. Those were the days, there was a whole posting and rp process to get into a guild.
If youth knew; if age could.
User avatar
Khalil
Stablehand
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:43 pm
Location: Aotearoa

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:52 pm

I went over to KE once as an anchor. does that count ? :oops:
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

User avatar
Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight

Postby Revchu » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:17 pm

I was in Knights Errant for an age very early on, I think right before I went and joined the first or second Oleana guild.
Graaaagh!
In Soviet Russia, pants wear YOU!
If you can't take the leet, stay off my internet.
User avatar
Revchu
Stablehand
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Between a rock and a hard, rigid, fearsome, throbbing, sturdy, menacing place.

Postby Thalia » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:47 pm

I was in KE for a looooong time. Was the first guild I joined in Mo pri.

I came over with a group of my friends from CoR in the guilds game. Sunny was GM when I started playing with KE..

I ended up going to Shadow Assassins with Gaidan and eventually ended up GMing that guild.
[center] "Ex Umbra Inter Consilium Decerto"
"Devoveo Effreno Despicio"

THE BRAT
Pixie Queen of Theives ~ SA[/center]
User avatar
Thalia
Stablehand
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:02 pm

I think I was in KE for, like, a day?
I dunno, I remember being in a guild with Sunny in Improv though so I reckon it was KE.
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:40 am

Hey, Shay...might I be that temporary GM that changed it from a suicide guild to one that actually played to win?
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby tipton4saken » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:46 pm

Seska :D
Its so good to see you.
get ahold of me. :P
tipton4saken
Stablehand
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:00 am

Postby Nyarlathotep » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:03 pm

I remember incessant fights -=against=- KE incessantly when i was runnin Crawling Chaos (CC)

**~.o @ Shay**

You an' LD sure gave us a run for our money...every. single. age.

-=N=-
the original N+12
squishy squishy!
User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:26 pm
Location: Henderson, KY

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:28 pm

hehe :) hi nyar, long time no see. And i'm happy to see ya around ;)

always good to see old faces walk these boards :)
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

User avatar
Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 am

All I know of KE was that no matter how good your war went, you always saw your buildings blasted away... :wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Rune_Arlin » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:54 pm

I was in KE for a couple of ages actually, and while I wasnt the most vocal member, I definitely enjoyed my stay there. I remember being fascinated by the idea of a guild that did nothing but blast buildings away. The feeling I got from being at the bottom of the rankings, and blasting away hundreds upon hudreds of buildings from high ranked kingdoms made it all worthwhile.

Simply put, I had more fun in KE than any other guild ever.
~Rune Arlin~
.:AoA:.
User avatar
Rune_Arlin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:48 am
Location: Illinois

Postby Shayanna » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:09 pm

My highlight was RPing some trash talking with a guild that put us at the bottom.

NPP was like 500 some odd turns with a max turns also high.
Told the Prince I was going to kill him.
He laughed.

I destroyed him :)

Few days later they nerfed the NPP cap *LOL*
Sidhe were ohhhh so overpowered.
Even when we lost we won :)

Hey, Shay...might I be that temporary GM that changed it from a suicide guild to one that actually played to win?


Nae.
It was some guy.
Real asshole.
Cannae remember his name for the life of me but he quit playing before I did.
Almost had to get admin help to get the guild back
--=(§hayanna Ðanielle Griffinsbane)=--
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/367863
The first Princess of Improv, to the last Princess of Maxim
User avatar
Shayanna
The Warlady
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Rathe Server

Postby opt. » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:59 am

I can tell you the name of that "asshole" that took over for Sunny after he left for a while. But let us just say it was a dark day in both my history and the histroy of the guild.

I was KE from the start of the guild, had a one of the best GM's under both Shay and Sunblade. Hell might come back if it came back. LAst guild I ever belonged to was KE as well.
When words mean so much.
User avatar
opt.
Stablehand
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:39 pm
Location: Here.

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:00 am

Ah. Was just sure I wasn't the one you were making to sound the part of the ass, Shay.

'cuz I don't remember playing to win as meaning a bad thing, rather a contest of 'lets see how far up the scrolls we can hit and still survive' style of thing lol
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users