a lil note.
Due to recent happenings a few people got spanked kinda, with a dont come back to TBL status.
I will clean the slate for all, if they wish to rejoin TBL after next reset. In whatever game takes maxim's place. When it does.
I hope tho. That the problems that we had will not reoccur. I honestly don't need groups of people joining and then leaving to do their thing. Adding to that that they left in this case their GM completely clueless about what was going on.
So. If you rejoin TBL after reset.
1. Want to be clear who is in the lead. Currently thats me and Shayanna.
2. I'm expecting communication. I don't want to guess what ya are doing.
3. I honestly don't want people who come because Tom, jack and Tim are in TBL and they are their guildies in another game. Coz that would risk the same situation from rehappening. If you join TBL your first alleagance is to TBL.
4. TBL sponsors RP, I do not force people to post. But i expect people to try where possible.
5. I've allways run TBL as a family. And expect it to stay that way. A lot of the old members i concider good friends. At some i been upset in the past. But i'm putting that behind me. Just do not mess up again.

.
6. Your actions carry the reputation of TBL. I don't plan on going to police, especially in other forums. But i hope you will keep it in mind.
I would prefer a small TBL which is actif. And where most RP. Against a big guild where i don't have contact with members. And no control on what they do or their behavior. But i see it as a family. And as such i want to do the effort to give this second chance. As some have expressed the wish to return.
-Jyllian.