Deus Ex Machina

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Deus Ex Machina

Postby GoldWyvern » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:28 am

Angelique has returned, and as promised, so has Deus Ex Machina.

Old guild members, post here! I'll be recruiting for new ones later.

For the honor of the one true goddess!


[edited title to change "Dues" to "Deus" to fit post above]
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Postby 68guy » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:57 am

Never was DEM... decent chance I will be this time around, though!
"We just came to party down,
Killing every scene around,
We just came to party hardy hardy hardy..."
User avatar
68guy
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby FDragon » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:55 am

man it'll be great seeing DEM back around again :)

nice goldwyvern!
User avatar
FDragon
Peasant
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Luclin » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:48 pm

Wife is letting me play cause I begged LOL. So I'm reporting in need to have whit or someone reactivate my game account though
Luclin
Fas est etab hoste 'doecri.
Is is right to learn, even from your enemies-Socrates

DEM/WHAM/WTFPWND
Nether= god of Icons.
User avatar
Luclin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:13 am

Postby Koi » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:09 pm

As soon as I get a computer and net. I am so back in DEM!

::Cough::

I wonder if they still sell webtv's? Lol


Add-In:

Yo! nitrameibbed and loupy! You two need to get you're butts back in DEM! I want to see my friends again and I consider both of you one of my best.


Now all I need to do is find Sorrow, Wishmaster, Pyr, Longfellow, Crusader, and a bunch of other people.

::Cough::

I wonder if talon would come back ;o]~.
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Postby GoldWyvern » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:36 pm

I took a new job. I'm exausted. Give me a couple days. My guild application was rejected. Too tired to write a new one.. ;)
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Postby debe2 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:57 pm

Gold I would love love love to be back in DEM, this age I'm committed but the next I'm there if you will have me. :D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
User avatar
debe2
Stablehand
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:52 pm

Postby Shayanna » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:49 am

Oh bloody hell...
DEM is back.
Barnabas will nae be pleased.

OOC: WB :)
--=(§hayanna Ðanielle Griffinsbane)=--
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/367863
The first Princess of Improv, to the last Princess of Maxim
User avatar
Shayanna
The Warlady
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Rathe Server

Postby GoldWyvern » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:45 am

Update: Luclin is making the rewrite of the charter. This is a wonderful thing he's doing, considering that I'm as we speak packing to move to a new apartment, and my new job is really wearing me out.

I want this guild up as soon as possible, and in a week I'll be able to run it efficently. For all those desiring to join, continue to message me.. there are alot of you, surprisingly. I had no idea that the old DEM gang had run it for so long after I had left.

Remember that our primary focus in DEM was as a teaching guild, and in that we have alot of strict rules. You will, if you sign up for DEM, be asked to sacrifice a small portion of your time, and probably your kingdom for the greater cause of Angelique. We work as a team to help and defend our goddess.

Occasionally, we have in the past accidently ended up at the top of the rankings, but don't think that is normal. Our purpose in life is to make the strategic decisions to make sure *Angelique* finishes first. In this role we are the point men, the target softeners, the crazy suicide bombers, and in the past, a guild that always operated best when everyone assumed we were dead. Actually our deaths seemed to be the greatest strategic advantage :)

If you want glory, don't join. If you ever want rank, certainly, run away from us. If you want to learn to do crazy seemingly stupid stuff and how to do some damned fine quick restarts after death, come see us. Our system of teamwork is second to none, as old members recall.. we have this rather 'special' way of organization that suits our style of play rather well.

Again, old members.. bring your friends in, and if you return, come prepared to fight the old style way.

Oh, and thanks Shay :) Nice to see you again.
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Postby GoldWyvern » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:59 pm

I've finished moving, and my guild application has been sent and tentively approved. However, due to a small glitch, they were not able to *actually* approve it. (technical issues on Evernight's side, I hear.. don't know the details).

Everyone who is waiting for DEM, just stand by ;)

Thanks ;)
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Postby Needa » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:57 pm

Don't let goldy lie to you, it took so long cuz he could not find his keyboard with all the trash on his desk.
AGM, DEM
No need to run, you'll just die tired!
User avatar
Needa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Texas

Postby Saxif DAan » Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:23 pm

Goddamnit
Acting GM Dark Progeny
"Call no man happy... until he is dead."
"Every hour wounds. The last one kills."
Saxif DAan
Stablehand
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 11:21 pm

Postby 68guy » Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:24 pm

Goldwiffurn.. lie? *sniffle* say it aint so...
"We just came to party down,
Killing every scene around,
We just came to party hardy hardy hardy..."
User avatar
68guy
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby GoldWyvern » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:16 pm

It's approved already! Sheesh! Has been for a while ;)
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Postby muncheez » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:49 am

Dem is the only guild name I am sure I was in as UNO. I know I was in 2 or 3 others though. its rough getting old...
muncheez
Peasant
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:51 am
Location: MI

Postby Koi » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:09 pm

DEM came back again... Only to fade away into nothing...


Yet here I sit. Missing DEM once again. Only if things had gone different...

Longfellow
Wishmaster
Sorrow
Talon
Crusader
Goldwyrvn
Loupy
Nitra
Pyramid
Jerang


and countless others made DEM great in it's past. if we could only have made it once more. I am sure all my old friends would have came back to me.
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Postby Redhead » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:44 pm

Come and gone? It seems I missed the revival...

-the redhead-
User avatar
Redhead
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Koi » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:42 pm

Yes, DEM came back. Inactive and Bad leadership killed off the guild once more. Maybe if GW ever comes back and puts effort into DEM. It will be the powerhouse it once was. But it's second guild coming was not a success.

But saying that, It did finish #1 in the DB that age. Then just about everyone in DEM formed DOPE. And DOPE finished #1 in the DB and was the top ranked angie guild last age. So it wasn't like DEM players sucked. Just more of a inactive GM who made the wrong choices at the wrong time.
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Postby Attica » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm

I seem to remeber DEM being my very first home... until i joint VTA.


Gold i believe was the guy that explained building nothing but forts and barracks didnt help a wole lot lol.
JC & VTA
Heart & Soul
User avatar
Attica
Peasant
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Kitson's Boobies

Postby Scribe » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:03 am

daaamn, Koi and his webtv. that's what killed Knights of Olanders Legacy!
User avatar
Scribe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Koi » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:41 pm

Was it? It's been so long since I had webtv. I can't even remember using it anymore. But those days where fun.
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Postby GoldWyvern » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Every once in a while I look at reestablishing DEM, but really, there arn't enough players who arn't commited elsewhere. (in the last showing, I could only get six people to even promise to show up HALF the time).

People get older. People move on. DEM will always be a memory of good times long ago for me and for Nitra, Jerang, a few others that took over, and players that had loyality.

The operative words are 'long ago'. DEM hasn't had it's heyday in so long that it's not even worth mentioning, really. Still, it was fun.. and maybe one day, a group of friends will revive it once more.

Dosen't matter. DEM made it's mark, and it's time has passed.
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Postby Sylverwolf » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:21 am

::Sneaks in and waves:: Ah well, at least we aren't forgotten. ::runs back to the shadows::
I am just a figment of your imagination.
User avatar
Sylverwolf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby Moiraine » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:23 am

Whoops, wrong alt. Ah well...
Forever searching for faith
User avatar
Moiraine
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Deus Ex Machina

Postby Koi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Time for a come back yet?
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Next

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users