Flame anyone still around?

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Flame anyone still around?

Postby Losa Shadow » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

I forget the whole long name to it but there I was known as Losa forget if I had the Shadow added on then or not but the icon was similar to this one. Tx is where I would go at times.

Will have to message Seph about what the full name of it was
User avatar
Losa Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:24 pm

Postby Caine » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:42 pm

"Knights of the Flame", if I am not mistaken.

I was there for a bit :)
Why isn't the word gullible in the dictionary?
73.9% of all statistics are inaccurate.
User avatar
Caine
Peasant
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto

Postby DJ Roberts » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:11 pm

I think everyone was there for a small bit.

that had to be one of the largest guilds ever.
DJ Roberts
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nethy » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:57 pm

heh, i was there for a while =)
Nethy
f4!
GoPF fo lyfe
Nethy
Stablehand
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby TrishaDawn » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:17 pm

*chuckles* Losa...this was your icon in Flame...If you're interested...AND no, you were not using Shadow at that time.

Image
TrishaDawn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:02 am

Postby JaenosJelantru » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:09 am

"Knights of the Flame"

The only Fat guild I have ever seen.

Wasn't it required for everyone to start off in FLAME?

Sephrenia still plays I believe.

I was in FLAME for a while.
Barnabas has returned | GM of Shadow Vengeance | Merc of MuM | Drow of TBL
There is a place where forgotten dreams live on and that place is Shadows Fall...
User avatar
JaenosJelantru
Peasant
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:51 am
Location: Tulsa, OK

Postby Losa » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:41 am

Trish should I start worshipping you now or later?
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Sephrenia_WingRider » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:04 am

Some of us still lurk, yes. Just dont post very often anymore =) I flirted with the thought of restarting FLAME but there just didnt seem to be any interest in it except for myself, so I think the timing just isnt right for it yet.
User avatar
Sephrenia_WingRider
Stablehand
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:00 pm

Postby DJ Roberts » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:18 pm

I don't know if you remember me sephy, but if you do, I would like a pm when it happens.
DJ Roberts
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

return of davion

Postby mico_davion » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:05 am

:)
User avatar
mico_davion
Stablehand
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:01 pm

return of davion

Postby mico_davion » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:08 am

hey seph i'm back to i've been back for a week now, my friend diamond wolf has returned to but he is going with a new screen name, i don't know what it is yet. he came back two days ago while i was talking to him online. i'm looking to fight beside you and silvan again sephrenia.
from the ashes of the past comes the ultimate mystery. the legend of the dead House of Davion, and the Dragons Blade
I am Mico Davion, the Zombie Mage Warrior
User avatar
mico_davion
Stablehand
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:01 pm

Postby Bandit_115 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:40 am

I wasnt in flame.... but i prefered a darker guild
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

um

Postby mico_davion » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:37 pm

um ok i feal like my brother in law is following me around again....
for those of you that didn't know bandit is my brother in law, and a good teacher not that i follow all his teachings, i've learned more about the game when i was with seph than i did while fighting bandit in this game.
User avatar
mico_davion
Stablehand
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:01 pm

Postby Bandit_115 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:55 pm

Cause i didnt show you everything i know. besides it was fun fight 4 vs8
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

hehe

Postby mico_davion » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:21 pm

:twisted: maybe that is why it seems like i got the short end of the stick in that one. bandit go back to wichever of the eleven hells you came from........ please
remind me to disapear back to my tomb........

Iam the zombie warrior mage mico davion
User avatar
mico_davion
Stablehand
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:01 pm

Postby Nether » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:09 am

i was in flame for abit with chris

we joined after 4 straight wars with 4 different guilds and were huge

then we got banged and died

heh
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Kaantaa » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:51 am

I got my start with FLAME. Ah, Monarchy... Went by the moniker of Vetinari back then.
Pepsi is no substitute for Coke! I'll have a root beer.-Fred Brooks
HOUSE|
User avatar
Kaantaa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: About 30" from the screen

Postby Losa » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:11 pm

Sounds familiar but I got an awful memory at times I was know by Losa and by variations of Dustball.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:09 pm

Sephrenia_WingRider wrote:Some of us still lurk, yes. Just dont post very often anymore =) I flirted with the thought of restarting FLAME but there just didnt seem to be any interest in it except for myself, so I think the timing just isnt right for it yet.


Yes, yes...some of us just lurk.

And though i was never -in- <FLAME> we did a ton of RPin cross-guild...when i was runnin one way back in the day.

*ponders*
the original N+12
squishy squishy!
User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:26 pm
Location: Henderson, KY

Re: hehe

Postby Bandit_115 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:27 am

mico_davion wrote::twisted: maybe that is why it seems like i got the short end of the stick in that one. bandit go back to wichever of the eleven hells you came from........ please
remind me to disapear back to my tomb........

Iam the zombie warrior mage mico davion


they dont want me.
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Postby Nymphsong » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:27 am

Was in Knights of the Flame under the direction of Sephrenia Wingrider...and Azrea; Huma Dragonsbane was my AGM of sorc..good ole days when we kickked ass...back in 97 ;) I think I was also quaded with Ayen and Talen Blackhawk...both of whom I believe got married and disappeared.

We even had are famous cookouts with Oleana and Angie recipes!!!


Those were my humble beginnings

Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:01 am

I think LoH was 'Fat' at some point or other too.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Flame anyone still around?

Postby talenblackhawk » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Flame was fat thats true! Some good times and Sephy was sweet usually! Nymphsong I,m glad 2 see you still play. prolly not 2 many left from back in my day obviously or this topic would be a lot fuller of post
talenblackhawk
Stablehand
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Re: Flame anyone still around?

Postby Bandit_115 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:07 pm

i played more than i posted. hench the low post count/
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: Flame anyone still around?

Postby Nymphsong » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:19 pm

A final Salut to Flame and it's greatness, wish Sephy was here to see this, Azreal to...
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users