Bellum Lupus Roll Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Do you still play?

Daily, and with vigor
6
38%
Sometimes, though mostly to check in
5
31%
No kingdoms anymore, only posting
4
25%
This place looks somewhat familiar?
1
6%
 
Total votes : 16

Postby Blaze Draconis » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:41 pm

I believe he was a sock like 68Guy
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Blu » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:05 am

Heh. I figured it was something out of the ordinary. Well not goblins because I believe there was once a guild forum guild of them.

Didn't Precious Roy had some sort of speech impediment?

Would be really great if we could get Ang back to answer these questions personally. :)
Blu, DoW FOREVER!
INACTIVE ..for now
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.
User avatar
Blu
Stablehand
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dalesland

Postby 68guy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:32 am

I remember seeing RP for the first time. I loved it ;p About time someoen else showed they were a fan of Sifl and Olly!
"We just came to party down,
Killing every scene around,
We just came to party hardy hardy hardy..."
User avatar
68guy
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Calis » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:43 am

Oh man. Bellum Lupus.

I joined maybe a day or two before Ryderz stepped down and Ke'Fen became GM.

I joined because I was taking latin classes in middle school and I understood what the name meant hehe.

I think the first war I was in was against Inverness during the first bash when war functions got turned off right after their first strike, we rebuilt during the peace and then smashed them hard in retal once it was turned back on.

Yeah, Counselor and Lost Moose were my first and best friends in this game. I can't tell you the hours upon hours of conversations and stories they used to tell me. And that AGM of Newbies trick...oh man, that was just devius. "So how do I buy things, like with a creditcard?" "Can I nuke anyone?" rofl.

Anyone remember the one time Moose turned the ICQ contact list into a christmas tree? the banner HTML was MILES long lol

Or how about when we fought TBL and Moosey made that post that started "To The Heathen Cowfuckers of TBL and their buttbuddies FLAME" or something to that effect. Oh man. Lil Devil was so pissed.

Or when Ke'Fen and Ryderz' kingdoms couldnt be booted even after they left, so we had Ivory Tower and another realm stuck in the guild.

Mmm. ICQ chats where no one could see everyone else.

And then once Moose left I followed Counselor to TCF, and I do believe he's told that part of the story fairly well now.

Guess i should make a Divine light thread ;>
Diplomacy in guilds is like sex in an elevator.....it looks real easy until you try it.
killing me softly on butterfly wings with a velvet touch and a suicide dream
User avatar
Calis
Leto's Best
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: boston

Postby Tariq » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:41 am

I noticed you "Jacked" it, Blu.

Kafir
:)

KaN warred BL a few times as well.

Or should I say, BL warred KaN a few times?
Bit of ugly history there. I finally got over it though it took a few years

Immortals have loooong memories
Look into the Sun
Watch the Eclipse
Embrace the Fire
Kusuf al-Narr
User avatar
Tariq
Stablehand
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Blu » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:25 pm

What can I say... Jackals are dogs too. :)

But Tariq I thought BL and KaN came to friendly terms after I came back into power (the second time)? Atleast I had hoped it was to a level of respect and understanding. :wink:

But if not, it's ok. B/c I still wuv ya and yer Reap-man. In the platonic way of course. Not Batman-Robin platonic either. :P
Blu, DoW FOREVER!
INACTIVE ..for now
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.
User avatar
Blu
Stablehand
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dalesland

Postby Meredrake » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:25 pm

Even though I had played in one guild prior to BL, this is where it all started for me. When I lived with my parents they couldn't beleive how much time I could sit in front of a screen with just numbers and sentences, all of the night that were spent sleepless, p;lotting and planning strikes, whether coordinated or lone, how about stopping off anywhere to log on to computer because I didn't wanna mis a war chat, and then when I made agm it was the best thing since sliced bread. Boy the days old are never to be forgotten.

Meredrake
Meredrake
Stablehand
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Richmond VA

Postby Ravenne » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:04 pm

In Bellum Lupus, Talanthys was born... from there to other pursuits...

My first crack at Mo Pri... man I loved them days.
Níl gach uile fhánaí caillte...
"... You know what they say: You lie down with the devil, you wake up in hell."
User avatar
Ravenne
Stablehand
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Caught somewhere between Heaven and Hell...

Previous

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users