It's me Peknanjo =)
hehe I haven't played this game in like 5 years! I graduated high school, went to college, dropped out, got A+ certified, and now work in the IT industry. Also I spent 2 years playing Asheron's Call and almost 2 more years playing Dark Age of Camelot
I'm actually pretty surprised that Monarchy... or whatever it is now... it still even around. I just happened to find this thread via googling "peknanjo", and weirdly enough my posting account was still active. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what my sig looks like hehe (2 posts? no sig? qq

)
Sad)
I would totally try this game out again. IM me sometime Rey, @SN Cyriond. I use GAIM so if you only have ICQ I can reach you with that too.. umm I think I still have my old ICQ # assigned to it but will have to double check. anyway I think it is 14709803