Twilight - Roll Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Twilight - Roll Call

Postby Artos » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:14 pm

Anyone still around from Jupiter's guild Twilight?? I know Ara is playing with me in Valid for Tuscan Warriors. Twilight kicked some butt back in the days : ) Then Jupiter had to go name it Forever Twilight hehe. Most of our members were also in Mo'Pri for the Legendary Dragon Guard too....maybe I should create a roll call for that...or maybe this Topic will turn into both?
Member of: I don't know where the f*uck I am

Old Skool Days, Member of: LDG, Twilight, AVN, I, TBOS, TT, 42nd, TuscanWarriors, AM, OAFS, DoW, WeeC Ver 2.0, GGR, Omega
User avatar
Artos
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:40 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Kalmaar » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:25 am

yeah was there a few ages

LDG + forever twillight + twillight
He who advances is sure of Paradise
He who retreats is sure of Hell
User avatar
Kalmaar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Denmark

Postby Thyarr » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:26 am

Dude that was YEARS ago but I so was...I was in it when it was still Knights of Celestial Thunder, it was my first guild EVER. The first people I met from the game were in that guild...man that ruled :)
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Artos » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:16 am

Oh yea! I forgot about that name change. I joined a little bit after that started. I think Ara, Saxus, Phiz, Tomalak were all in that guild. Are you the guy from Saginaw, MI? What were your kingdom names back then?
Member of: I don't know where the f*uck I am

Old Skool Days, Member of: LDG, Twilight, AVN, I, TBOS, TT, 42nd, TuscanWarriors, AM, OAFS, DoW, WeeC Ver 2.0, GGR, Omega
User avatar
Artos
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:40 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby The Mighty Stamar » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:55 pm

Jupiter was in mk for a while I was in twilight too.
User avatar
The Mighty Stamar
Peasant
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: arcata ca, humboldt county

Postby Thyarr » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:03 pm

Ha! I remember Saxus! God I could never remember my kingdom names but yeah, I was the one from MI. The guy who got me involved was named Death99 but he changed his name to A-something...Arterios or Artemus or something.
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Artos » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:30 pm

How about, Atherion? I think that was it. He's my buddy from school who got me started too. Did you play Ultima Online with him? Atherion (aka Ryan Wallace) is in Germany right now in the army. He works on Patriot missles. He was recently named like "best soldier" in his group of over 1700 soldiers. If you have ICQ or AIM send a message over, 35644247 or mCloud16 -- I can maybe find his email addy if you want.
Member of: I don't know where the f*uck I am

Old Skool Days, Member of: LDG, Twilight, AVN, I, TBOS, TT, 42nd, TuscanWarriors, AM, OAFS, DoW, WeeC Ver 2.0, GGR, Omega
User avatar
Artos
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:40 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Artos » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:32 pm

BTW, Kalmaar, were you the one who beat down my Valid kingdom in Tuscan Warriors? I think you and another guy took 1 million acres from me = )
Member of: I don't know where the f*uck I am

Old Skool Days, Member of: LDG, Twilight, AVN, I, TBOS, TT, 42nd, TuscanWarriors, AM, OAFS, DoW, WeeC Ver 2.0, GGR, Omega
User avatar
Artos
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:40 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Thyarr » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:29 am

Damn. I was just in Germany, I ought to have looked him up.

Just tell him I said hi, see if he remembers me - that was absolute AGES ago, nearing six years now. Glad to hear he's well :)
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Adam Rathmore » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:24 pm

Well even though I wasnt in twilight, I do know a ton of peeps from that guild seeing i was in LDG :)
User avatar
Adam Rathmore
Stablehand
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: |LANGLEY|BC|CANADA|

Postby Scribe » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:00 am

I think I was either GM or AGM? of the original Twilight with Sahib and a few others from another clan I can't remember. That first game we completely kicked ass and obliterated the opposition.
User avatar
Scribe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users