Many Lives Past....

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Many Lives Past....

Postby 4Bidden » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:45 pm

As I drift through the shadows of these boards, I see old familar faces and ones more strange. I seek those I once knew among this realm and if you played these games with any heart or intelligence at all then you should know who I am and I would love to here to from ya. I shall be awaiting replies with much anticipation.
4Bidden
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:50 am

Postby Taldric » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:45 pm

If the guild Turtle means anything to you, I'm gonna run and hide *nods*
--------<|--Taldric--|>--------
Making the world a better place, one heathen at a time.
User avatar
Taldric
Stablehand
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:19 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific

Postby OldReaper » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:42 am

I remember you from way back.

4Bidden & 4Sakken...

Husband and wife right?

I am pretty sure it was your husband 4sakken that tought me the ropes after I had played for a month or two. Didn't one of you guys also run your own guild?
-Solo
-Turmoil
-Valid - Tuscan Warriors
User avatar
OldReaper
Stablehand
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:29 am

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:21 am

both were in TBL ;)
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

User avatar
Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight

Postby Portia » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:40 pm

Waives

I remember ya. ;)
Portia - Hegemony Empress (Pink is the color of compromise)
Sexier than socks on a rooster
Telling Amaris who to kill since 1998
User avatar
Portia
Trouble
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Down in the Dirrty-Dirrty


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users