Inverness - roll call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Inverness - roll call

Postby Horza » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:46 pm

anyone from that old stalwart guild inverness?
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Kalmaar » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:57 pm

ofcourse was the best guild
He who advances is sure of Paradise
He who retreats is sure of Hell
User avatar
Kalmaar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Denmark

Postby Dux » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:43 pm

the best guild that lost to SF...
User avatar
Dux
Peasant
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Lord Soth » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:50 pm

ehh we beat SF :)
after u beat TBL

damm alts ;)
kal here
Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done
Master of the Black Rose
~~NV~~
User avatar
Lord Soth
Stablehand
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:12 am

Postby Condrik » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:07 pm

I was in it for a short time before it was gone not sure when it exactly came down to when I came back to the game by that time CJ was running it.

Nimue is not around game wise right now but I can always find her
User avatar
Condrik
Peasant
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Zathrus » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:08 pm

**waves at** Polgaria/PolGareth here. Inverness was the shit and I miss it like the fat kid miss cake!

[edit]Inverness never disappeared at any point, it just changed hands. Telani GMed it, then I GMed it, but DG says he GMed it at some point too, co I'm not sure.[/edit]
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Postby Tal Beren » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:55 pm

Ah, good old Inverness. That was my first 'Pri home. Telani was the gm and Naieth was the person I answered to since I was a scummer. Great memories there.
Always TNE in my heart
TGL/TLS - Aeternus - Inverness/INCA
Keeper of the coolest cards. Alexander's and Jasmine's.
User avatar
Tal Beren
Stablehand
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Server 47

Postby Horza » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:37 pm

where's DG these days? I see him posting from time to time, and/or bump into him in solo, but he seems to be laying low.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Dwarven Giant » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:12 am

Appears behind Horza & yells.....

BOO!

fades into the background before Horza comes down from the ceiling.
Guild's Best Scummer in any Faith
User avatar
Dwarven Giant
Stablehand
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby Pikachiu » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:35 am

I know I was in a guild with DG (in guilds) - my first ever guild, however I can't remember what the hell was the name of the guild..... arggghhhh... I only remember my squad leader's name Makoto .... my memory is failing me.. but Inverness has always been a great ally to DC... :)
GM - Dark Crown's - Covenant
ex- Fervent / GM - Rodents - Valid
Sanctuary
User avatar
Pikachiu
Peasant
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight, where else

Postby Sunblade » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:38 am

Dal Riada, Pika?
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Pikachiu » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:40 am

Ah... thank you Sunny.. *grins*

Now I can remember my roots... Dal Riada.. *smiles*

Edit: Sunny, how did you know?
GM - Dark Crown's - Covenant
ex- Fervent / GM - Rodents - Valid
Sanctuary
User avatar
Pikachiu
Peasant
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight, where else

Postby Lady Autumn » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:49 am

Condrik.. you can always find Nimue since you live in the same town now! :P

*misses everybody that played in Inverness and also the guild!!!!* :cry:


*edit* apparently I'm missing my icon as well! :shock: */edit*
Lady Autumn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Akhorahil » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:05 pm

Hi all, been a long time since I played this game but I use to be Sauron, a scummer in the guild, someone caught me on my AIM and told me about this. Just thought I would stop by and say hi to everyone.
Akhorahil
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:55 pm

Postby Nimue » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:10 pm

I'm here, I'm here.

I finally found my way to a puter!

I miss EVERYONE from the od guild (Except my sister, Leetah! LOL)
Nimue

Galthirbane is MY Snookems!
DG is my hero!
User avatar
Nimue
Grandma
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Kansas

Postby Katalyna » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:10 pm

Xyen.... mmm.
Bid my blood to run before I come undone
Save me from the Nothing I've become
Abaddon/Yoshimutsu's Always!
User avatar
Katalyna
Stablehand
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Perth, WA

Postby Ammon » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:50 pm

I was in I for the better part of an age
TRC
ICQ#42606802]
User avatar
Ammon
Peasant
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: St. Louis

Postby Horza » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:36 am

nimue - i seem to recall that we chatted on icq a lot for a while about some of your legal problems -- that was you, right?
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby RotAugen » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:33 am

InverInca??? *grins and ducks*
User avatar
RotAugen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:24 pm

Postby Zathrus » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:44 pm

**thwaps Rot for that**
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Postby Sunblade » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:54 am

Pikachiu wrote:Edit: Sunny, how did you know?


'Cause I was in Dal Riada, and remember Makoto being there too :)
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Dwarven Giant » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:56 pm

Dal Raidia was the 1st guild I ended up as GM. (Still have the charter, all 30 pages of it.) Yes, Pika, Sunny & Makato were in the guild. I even remember you.
Guild's Best Scummer in any Faith
User avatar
Dwarven Giant
Stablehand
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby Thyarr » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:32 pm

I was in Inverness for seven hours.
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Revchu » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:13 pm

Is that the guild we took shelter in while we reformed that one time?
Graaaagh!
In Soviet Russia, pants wear YOU!
If you can't take the leet, stay off my internet.
User avatar
Revchu
Stablehand
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Between a rock and a hard, rigid, fearsome, throbbing, sturdy, menacing place.

Postby Thyarr » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:37 pm

Oh. I can't remember. Was it? This was a time when I got huffy and quit. But then again I can't remember all the guilds I went to when I did that :)
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Next

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]