Roll Call for The Truth Seekers

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Playing Status

I'm addicted and have no life.
0
No votes
I'm addicted but have a life. I'm good at juggling.
0
No votes
Real Lifes got me, but I stop by for a read when nothings doing.
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 0

Roll Call for The Truth Seekers

Postby Seer » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:46 am

A walk down memory lane for me ... just been going through some of the saved rp and stuff I have

Seek and acknowledge the truth in all things.

You stand alone in a large room with a high domed ceiling that is decorated with intricate gold leaf motifs. Three of the walls that cradle the great dome are made of plain grey stone, while the fourth is made of a series of large arched windows that look out onto a coastal vista of peace and tranquillity.

Towards the back of the room, with a clear view of the golden bays stands a great oak table. It has been crafted with the skill and love of the Tuatha and blessed with the magic of the Faeries. Shaped in the form a crescent moon, five chairs are arranged around the curve. Four of the five chairs are plain, but when sat upon mould easily around the body of the sitter. The fifth chair, the chair of Le Oracle is intricately carved with patterns and symbols that tell the story of who and what the Truth Seekers are...


... Slowly you rise and look out the Arched windows to the beautiful vista that stretches out before you. Almost overwhelmed by the enormatity of the task you wonder where to start. A whisper in your ear gives you the clue. The whisper speaks of a group that is to come together, a group with a common goal. The goal of the Truth Seekers is to seek and bring together the scrolls of Barnabas and Leto. To work too bring harmony and balance back into the world of Mo’Pri.

Oct ‘99
Original Avatars of Ascension.
Maxim: Where the game becomes the story
User avatar
Seer
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby Hazel » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:48 am

Been a while since this little lady saw the light of day.

She took over running TS with the move from Monarchy to Canon.
User avatar
Hazel
Stablehand
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Gwidion » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:02 am

... Am here! 8)

Though I used the Jay De Luke alt I think and not this one.. which was my main way back... O.o
User avatar
Gwidion
Stablehand
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Deicide » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:50 pm

This guild should come back. lol. I would rejoin. Rather enjoyed my time here with Hazel and WB and the rest.
People come and people go but HATRED lasts forever.
Amongst the membership of Elementum Ab Fides
Deicide
Stablehand
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere North of Hell.

Postby Caine » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:54 pm

I was never a part of TS but I always respected them back in Mo'Pri. We had some very fun wars against you guys... I know you remember them Seer :wink:
Why isn't the word gullible in the dictionary?
73.9% of all statistics are inaccurate.
User avatar
Caine
Peasant
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto

Postby Luclin » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:03 am

Was with you shortly Seer but don't play canon anymore though I still read the boards
Luclin
Fas est etab hoste 'doecri.
Is is right to learn, even from your enemies-Socrates

DEM/WHAM/WTFPWND
Nether= god of Icons.
User avatar
Luclin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:13 am


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users