Gates Of Hell (GoH) Roll Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Current game status

I still play the game. What can I say, I have no life.
6
43%
I no longer play but I still read the boards.
2
14%
I look in everyone once in a while but not very often.
3
21%
Dauthi who?
3
21%
 
Total votes : 14

Gates Of Hell (GoH) Roll Call

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Not counting the two years ago revival Dauthi pulled this guild has been gone for quite some time. Since Dauthi probably is too busy doing his HaloDreams stuff, I figured I'd follow Whit's shining example and get the next Roll Call going. You may note that I also shamelessly stole his poll.

Don't think a lot of old GoH-people are around, but who knows...


For those not knowing GoH: we were Leto, not too fearsome and lost about as much wars as we won (that means quite a lot over the ages :P). Ah well, who cares. We had fun :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby General Andy Icarn » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:08 am

Hmmm I was only a member of GoH at Divine Realms site.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:03 am

Told you not much would be around ;P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Asoc » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:59 am

Would have to ask Dauthi, but its possible I was in it...
Really not sure though, my time in Maxim/MoPri has been in brief spurts...
Its the Catalina Wine Mixer
User avatar
Asoc
Squire
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Tacoma

Postby DarkWolf » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:03 pm

I was there with ya Nagash. Of course you know that.
Neutrality is my stance,
Shadows are my tool,
Chaos is my plan.

OAFS, Chaos will live forever.
User avatar
DarkWolf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Kansas

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:15 am

*nods*


And Ravan_Kiir was as well. He was back here a month or two ago, then vanished after 3 days again :shock:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Kaz » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:51 pm

GoH was the only MoPri guild I joined. Only played for about a month though and at the time couldnt get into the regluar roleplay thing and stopped again. But I am still here lol
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:16 pm

You had your fair share of guilds, eh?


Wasn't Diaphany in GoH as well?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby DininDarkstar » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:40 pm

its sad really that i can post in just about all these guild roll calls
but yet here i am

i believe i co-Gm'd GoH with dauthi for a while
although that might have been ~SS~ and if it wasnt GoH i was Agm of somthing :: snickers::

Morituri Te Salutamus
"We who are about to die, will take you with us!"
User avatar
DininDarkstar
Peasant
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:14 pm
Location: marion,ohio

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:03 am

I think you at least played in GoH, master Dinin :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Porckie » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:22 pm

MUR!!! I was there too *nods* I remember my grand entrance in the Rp-thread, where I think I cleaned the toilet with someone's hair and got thrown out by mister Darkwolf (DOGGEH!) whilst mooning someone...
User avatar
Porckie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lands of MUR!

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:06 pm

yah...i think i was in GoH for a while.

*winks* 1st post in a few years.
the original N+12
squishy squishy!
User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:26 pm
Location: Henderson, KY

Postby Kahlan Amnell » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:48 pm

Nyar - you skipped the GoH thing.

You pulled me out of it with a restart of CC.
User avatar
Kahlan Amnell
Stablehand
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:03 pm

Kahlan Amnell wrote:Nyar - you skipped the GoH thing.

You pulled me out of it with a restart of CC.



*grin*


And you kinda pulled me into GoH when I was still UG. :wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nether » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:32 pm

I hit you guys alot.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Karuthma Shey » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:42 pm

I was for awhile in monarchy. Then I jumped ship to Chaos. Muwhahahahaha.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

MTS
User avatar
Karuthma Shey
Stablehand
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:49 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users