Page 1 of 1

Ever so long ago... help please

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:11 pm
by Sly
ever so long ago i was an avid player of this game. it has been so long that i have to consider myself a noob! i need a couple answers please.

where do i find a listing of ALL available guilds?
also, does anyone remember the guild TRIAD?
if there is no listing of all available guilds, how does one go about choosing one??

thank you in advance
sly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:20 pm
by Grunt
http://www.evernight.com/ranks/unity.shtml

current unity ranks
the age just started so you are not too far behind yet
I cant remember the guilds I was in much less the ones I fought
hope that helped

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:24 pm
by Toryo222
yes, thank you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:38 pm
by Bundesbank
http://www.evernight.com/ranks/07-22-01/granks.shtml

-TRIAD (triad) 15 3,496,230 218,514

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:31 am
by Sunblade
There's a thread for Triad in the Guild Rollcall forum with your name in it, Sly. Welcome back.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:35 pm
by Toryo222
thanks all