The OAFish Inn

- Maxim Archive.

Postby glave » Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:05 am

The gang was all lively and well and there are new members about and he doesn't know anyone of them except for DarkMetal who was introduced to him as a cucumber licking master. Well, he turned around and wipe his hand from his pants and decided to stay away from the crazy crowd for a drink on the bar. Hmmm... he was looking around for the personalities around the bar and also thinking of what he is going to drink. Finally and decided to ask the barkeep for a glass of milk.....

<edit>I have edited so that the beginnings of your sentences are capitalized. The sentence you ended with 3 elipses and a period I changed to just one period. It is better not to use elipses too many times in a row because it makes it difficult to tell where you ended your sentences.-Jasmine</edit>
Flip the Trip
+|| Defenders of the Night ||+

Heathen Pond Scum
glave
Stablehand

Postby ~Marine~ » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:19 am

Closing the hatch and drying himself, Marine put on a new tunic, opened the door went outside closed and locked the door. Walking down towards the bar, Marine is suprised by the amount of people in the inn and is even more suprised when he sees Dark Metal walk past with a huge grin across his face but soon knows why when he sees gold on the counter. Hurrying towards an empty chair, he sees an assistant to the chef walking off with a plate of fish on a bed of vegetables. Calling out to the assistant and asking if the plate is Marine's, Marine takes out a bag of gold. When the assistant nods Marine tells him that it is his order and pays the assistant the amount plus a generous tip. Looking at the rather large fish, Marine quickly tackles the fish while occasionally drinking wine that he had asked the bartender for.
~Marine~
Stablehand

Postby Thepheonix » Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:57 pm

Toph watches as a person detaches himself from the crowd and makes his way towards him. Toph sighs with relief. Its not Porkie or Nagash... in fact.... Toph concentrates.

"Teva! Good to see you again! I see you found your way to this inn as well. How has life been treating you?"

Toph looks down at the bar, and takes the nearest glass... it had been oddly filled with wine... and takes a sip. Ahh that was GOOD!

Llardorwyn nudges him and points further into the crowd.
"Hmm... look who's here... he looks a little lost, dont you think?"
"Yes, yes he does."

"So, Glave... what brings you to this inn?"
~OAFS' Resident Sidhe Mage~
The "EpiToph of Faith" ~Nagash
Thepheonix
Peasant

Postby TEVA » Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:41 pm

Steps on top of bar. "Attention lords and ladies I TEVA wish to say a few words to everyone."
IT has been a year since I have fought with these fine men of OAF, I am proud to be member of this fine guild!! Lets all drink to good health and some great wars!!
raise mug high , then takes alarge gulp! TO OAF!!!
TEVA
Squire

fist post since i joined

Postby f.u.p.a. master » Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:26 pm

Fupa's feet sloshed through the muddy dirt just off the river bank. He pulled his string of fish out of the water, three were on the line, and ran up to an old dirty pub not from where he was standing.

Click, click, he knocked on the door with the end of his fishing rod, but nobody answered. Confused he knocked again, still no answer. He put down his things and tried the handle, locked. Basterds. . .

Fupa put his things off to the side and sat next to the door. He chewed on some smoked salmon, then waited for somebody to come to the door.
growing pot and playing evernight

i drink a lot of beer
f.u.p.a. master
Stablehand

Postby The Dragon » Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:21 pm

Orion wheeled in the line of his fishing rod, but there was still no fish attached!!

Sir these fish aren't biteing!!!

the cook gave him a wierd look before mumbling something that sounded like idiot under his breath and moving onto th next soup. orion jumped off the stool and left the freezer full of fresh fish that were fr dinner that night at the hotel (as they apeared to not be hungry as they weren't nibbling his rod, either thator they were dead). after this he put his rod away and walked out of the kitchen and into the main room, here hesaw many familiar faces, he had been recovering after an unfortunate incident with his poor rear end and a spoon, bu now he felt much better, and after months spent in the hospital he was finaly ready to serve isonia again in all her naked glory. His trust pet wyrmy flew out of the kitchen behind him, he stood for a moment admireing the familiar faces before taking his first steps in to the new halowed hall and headed for porckie and nagash
Do not attack my dragons
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

member of OAFS
all hail the lands of mur!!!
The Dragon
Stablehand

Postby Dauthi » Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:08 pm

The man walked down the hallway until he found his room. Room 16, the last room on the right. He put the key in the lock and turned his head down the hallway to see if anyone was following him. He opened the door and walked in and closed it behind him. Locking the door after he closed it he scaned the room. The room was simple, there was on bed against the far right wall, two windows, on across form the door and one on the left all across from the bed. Both of the windows over looked the ocean in which the Inn sat. The on across from the bed looked out into the ocean, while the one on the left looked over the beach front part of the ocean, until it curved in land, next to the bed was a door that went into the bathroom. There was a small desk in the corner of the room and a dressor next the door. The walls where a light bluish color, and smelt life fish.

The man walked over to the windows and closed the blinds on both of them before removing his hood.
Leader of Goblins ~ Start of the new trend.
"Didina wike dat beebee!!" - Belle's little one.
Fervent. - Yeah weird huh?
"<venus> who else was i doing..dauthi? and thantos right"
Dauthi
Journeyman

Postby ~Marine~ » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:46 am

Finnishing the fish and changing the wine for water, Marine surveys the full inn with everyone eating, drinking, singing, and laughing. Marine gets up and slowly walks towards the corrirdor leading to his room where, a nice warm bed is waiting. Unlocking the dorr and locking it after going in, Marine looks at a very dark cloudless sky with a full moon shining and the still lake reflecting the light. looking at the trees surrounding the lake, Marine sees a old man standing still, staring at the lake with a look of awe and tied to a tree clucking next the old man was a chicken that looked like it was Dark Metals. Marine went to the window and closed the curtains, then went into the bathroom and took a nice long shower.
[glow=darkblue:6ae7db727f][i:6ae7db727f]When the Trumpets of War are Blown, I will answer its call Bearing Forth the Holy Sword of Light[/i:6ae7db727f][/glow:6ae7db727f]
~Marine~
Stablehand

Postby Dark Metal » Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:40 am

Dark Metal was trying to get to his room while climbing over the people. He climbed on to a huge man, the man got angry and threw him out of the front door, he tried to get back in but got kicked out again.

He gave up and went for a walk. He walked pass a old dirty bar, he saw someone sitting on the door step eating some fish. He went up to the man and asked:

"Why are you sitting here all alone?"

"I'm waiting for someone to open up, i need a place to stay"

Dark Metal was happy when he heard this, it meant money. He quickly told the man about how wonderful his inn was and lead him to it.

"You'll have to come with me through the back door, or else you'll get kicked out with me."

Dark Metal showed him to a room over the water. Then took the money from the man and went off to the shops for some cucumber.

[shadow=green]§~Dark Metal~§[/shadow]
Dark Metal
Stablehand

Postby Bat » Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:13 am

Batlord enters the Inn

Sorry about my appearance but i followed my nose and the smell of fish caught my attention and led me this way. Can i have some of that delicious food?
I don't see a lot of people around so can i stay for the night?
I have some money taken from a late night robbery in heathen land. The chest was full of money and i can pay well for my short vacation.

Minutes later a bunch of people enters the Inn. They had some fresh food with them and wanted to change it with some fresh fish. Is this a trading house or what?
Then a man with fresh cumbcumbers walked in. It was dark metal who returned to the Inn.
This fish meal was very delicious was Bat thinking. I must buy me some more and ask how it is prepared.
FOUNDATION till they didn't liked the Europeans anymore(Unity) - Goblin Family (GF)
Bat
Pickpocket

Postby Dark Metal » Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:32 am

Dark Metal returned to the inn, and saw Bat with lots of cash. He just couldn't believe his luck today. After receiving the money from Bat, he ran to the shops again to get some cucumber.

He was full after that, he went back to the inn and was suprised to see that there arent so many people anymore, he could actually walk now. The big man was also gone. The day turned out to be an wonderful day, lots of money, lots of cucumbers
, lots of new faces... He sat down and then had a cup of beer.

Dark Metal
Stablehand

Postby Dark Metal » Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:33 am

Dark Metal returned to the inn, and saw Bat with lots of cash. He just couldn't believe his luck today. After receiving the money from Bat, he ran to the shops again to get some cucumber.

He was full after that, he went back to the inn and was suprised to see that there arent so many people anymore, he could actually walk now. The big man was also gone. The day turned out to be an wonderful day, lots of money, lots of cucumbers, lots of new faces... He sat down and then had a cup of beer.

Dark Metal
Stablehand

Postby glave » Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:57 am

OOC (referring to an earlier post above): Thank you dear Voice Jasmine. I guess I will be always indebted to you for my poor English grammar and usage. I got lazy though on the beginning of the sentences. I was thinking that I am typing all these things on MS Word.

IC: Glave started to gulp down his first glass of milk when he smells something fishy. He sniffs on his glass and flinched on the smelly odor of the milk. He went to cover his nostrils with his hand and holding away the smelly glass of milk with his other.

"Excuse me, barkeep? How on earth did a glass of milk get to smelled like a something fishy?"

"Sorry about that, kind sir. We are out of dairy stocks. Our land out here is so remote and the only thing you could find around these swamps are those large species of cow-like fish. I guess I have to introduce you to the local fauna out here and you are with them mostly right now under this roof. Don't worry about the smell and I tell you, it only smells like a fish and it almost taste like milk."

Glave was left dumbfounded of what the barkeep have just said to him. He doesn't want to try anything weird around this place especially if the people around him are weird enough. He hold out his breath and poured the whole glass of milk into his mouth..... and slowly turned to Toph with his disfigured face from the taste of the milk or whatever they call that thing out here.

"Almight Tophness! I was lost and found the new hang out of the OAFish gang."

*leans closer to Toph to whisper*

"The barkeep just said that you guys here are local fauna on this remote cursed place. Cursed place or what! I don't care. Let's have a drink. Asks, the barkeep for another glass of the odd-whitish almost milk-like drink and offer it to Toph. Here you go mate, have one for me unless you are not that tough as you are!"
Flip the Trip
+|| Defenders of the Night ||+

Heathen Pond Scum
glave
Stablehand

The Lost Son

Postby Stithian Sonck » Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:02 pm

The rain hammered on his black cloak, lightning gave the only light away, while only the wind and the thunder could be heard. Still it was a good night, and he patted his black stallion.

Huuuu… Black Fart. I think this will be a good spot. He looked around warily, and scanned the surroundings closely. He nodded and stepped of his horse. He grabbed his long bow, and loosened the string. At the end of the string was a hook. He smiled and grabbed his two long swords, pushed them in the muddy ground in a V-shape next to a small stream where many fish could be seen fighting against the stream. He put some cheese on the hook and lay the bow half on V-shape. While the hook felt in the water, he could lay back and wait till the end of bow would swirl, and than he only had to make sure the fish would be on the hook.

Again he smiled, he liked the rain cutting on his face, while he relaxed against a tree and waited till the fish would bite. He just missed one thing; he walked to his saddlebags and grabbed some carrots. RRRRrrrRRRRRR…….. Carrots and fishing. This gives a man’s life a meaning. He smiled and thought of making problems and broad cucumbers which were the main subjects of each femalish life.

After a few hours of supreme pleasure, he went thirsty and saddled Black Fart again and headed to the nearest city. While riding he saw lights and when he came closer he read OAFish Inn . He shrugged and pulled his cloak tighter around his body with his muscled pale hand. Who could possibly name his Inn, the ÓAFish Inn´? He stabled his horse and opened the door.

MUR!!!!!!….. What in Isonia´s name is this. His mouth opened and his hand loosened his black cloak. He saw MEN with cucumbers, he saw rods everywhere, and felt cosy inside this Inn. But he was shocked and stood stiff at the entrance of the Inn with his mouth open.
Carp e denim: Theres a fish in my pants
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream
Stithian Sonck, Rod Nibbler of OAFS
Stithian Sonck
Stablehand

Postby TEVA » Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:03 pm

Slipping off the table to the floor, I realize that drinking mugs of seaweed juice does get to one head.

Well Nagash I think its best I get a room for the night and settle in.
Big hugs and kisses.

Barkeep a room please! He hands me lucky room 13, I wonder at first why me, then I say it cannot be bad luck. Thank you Barkeep, which way to this room 13?
grunting the barkeep points in the west, grunts again saying up the stairs to the right.
Grabbing my key I hurry towards the stairs which will direct me to room 13. Room 12, Ah room 13 placing the key into the door turning slowly. One the door is open I realize I was being skiddish for no real reason. It seems the that one took the time to make room 13 comfortable for me.
The wall where of Autumn colors with coral,jade and pearl design all the way through.
One corner even had Lotus plant. You can even smell Lotus and Myrrh trough the room.
This truely feels like home
Ah now this a great I can look out the window and see the water for miles. What is this a dock off my window where I can fish and relax.
I must find out who took the time to make this room so comfortable at home for me.
Taking out the tools of my trade:magic mirror,candles and chalice. Placing each item around the room for protection as I sleep.

As I lay my head down the last thought that runs through thee head, fishing and catching "big Granddad of all ".zzzzzzzzz
TEVA
Squire

Postby Dark Metal » Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:05 pm

Dark Metal was fast asleep after his beer. The sound of opening the door by Sonck awoke him, he looked up with one eye half open. He saw a new face and closed his eyes again.

But the thought of a new tourist awoke him again. He hurried to the man and asked if he would like a room to stay. The thought of more money was coming back to him, more cucumbers and more fish.

He stood there and waited for the man to answer, but it seemed as if the man just stood there with his mouth open, staring into nothing.

Dark Metal waved his hand in front of him:
"Hello?? Are you awake?"

He didn't know what was going on. So he gave up and went back to his room for a good night sleep. He took his toiletpaper looking teddy bear with him to bed.

[glow=indigo]•§~~~Dark Metal~~~§•[/glow]
Dark Metal
Stablehand

Postby Porckie » Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:16 pm

OOC: bleh..meh want sleep...meh want it now

...And thus the spider happily stamped it's eight little paws on the Porckie's nose. This, evidently, brought about the dwarf's awakening. Flickering his eye-lashes rapidly against the arachnoid web, Porckie attempted to break free from his captivity. Eventually, a finger broke lose, and then another, and then another, untill the five free fingers combined formed a liberated hand. One hand, Porckie thought, so many possibilities. A decisive brain-spasm caused him to grab his cucumber and he began to thrust it down the spider's anal entrance, hitting his own aural limb in the process...

~A broken nose and some horrifyingly unpleasant minutes later~

" Free at last! "

Porckie tried to put his nose in the right way around, while tugging the used vegetable out of the arachnoid corpse. After succeeding in the latter, he gave up on the former and stumbled towards the Oafish Inn. Opening the door somewhat reluctantly, his eyes caught a glimpse of a man he had not seen in a long time. In fact, the vision of this man brought warm and comfy feelings to his heart, and gave him the same decisive brainspasm, which was mentioned before. Howling something quite inaudible, Porckie hurled himself at Toph's shoulders, pinning him to the floor...

"Welcome back Topheh!!! Let us begin the re-coming-ritual! "

With that the dwarf carefully thrusted the cucumber down the man's armpit, hoping to deflower him thoroughly.
PoRcKiE
Writer's Corner Pick of the Week, 19-26 October 2002
Nuff said.
Porckie
Pickpocket

Postby Thepheonix » Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:29 pm

Toph's eyes widened as he saw Porkie walk into the inn.

"Excuse me, friends..." Toph muttered to those near him. "I think I need to be going now."

Toph quickly got up and he started running for the door as fast as he could... Porkie had warned him about what he was going to do when he returned. Toph had almost made it when he was suddenly falling as Porkie had tackled him and was trying to get to his armpits with a cucumber...

""AAAAAH!!! GET HIM OFF ME!" Toph yelled, throwing gusts of air from his finger tips, all of which, unfortunately, only managed to sweep some of the nearest people off their feet instead of pushing Porkie off of him.

~~Some minutes pass of random struggling~~

Toph struggled to his feet, feeling rather... dirty somehow, and looked around... the inn was a MESS! tables overturned... looked like a hurricane had been through the area. Well... in a way, one had. Toph watched the residue of that last spell fade, and then reached down to help Porkie to his feet.

"Nice to see you too, old friend. Are you quite done?"
~OAFS' Resident Sidhe Mage~
The "EpiToph of Faith" ~Nagash
Thepheonix
Peasant

Postby Dark Metal » Sun Nov 02, 2003 6:25 am

Dark Metal couldn't get to sleep as if something was not right. He didn't know what it was but it soon came back to him. His pet chicken was still tied to the tree by the river.

He got up, got dressed, then walked out of the inn towards the tree where he bounced the stones. On his way out, he found that the inn wasn't how it seemed to be before he went back to his room. He asked the people who did it and they all said it was Porckie and Toph. He looked at them, they were still fighting. He said:

"Um.... When you are finished with what you are doing, you must clean this place up or else there'll be no cucumbers for you two tomorrow."

He left and headed for the tree. Luckily, his chicken was still there, the funny looking old man was still standing there with his mouth wide open.
[glow=green]~Your Nightmare of Me~
~Shall Become a Reality~
§••~Dark Metal~••§
[/glow]
Dark Metal
Stablehand

Postby Firavain » Sun Nov 02, 2003 6:32 am

The wagon that had been on a "Road less Traveled" found it's way onto a new road, one that led to an inn. The young elf sat upfront in the horse-drawn wagon with her new found friend and eagerly looked around. "Look! I think I see an inn up the road, let's stop there old mother I'm awful tired. I bet Twidgett could use a break from the bumpy road too." The cricket chipped a little inside Firavain's pocket in reply to being talked about.

The old lady clucked her tongue at the horse and turned it off the road towards the inn. "I dinnae know who's territory we be in now child. Be on yer best behavior now." Firavain nodded and smiled, hopping down from the wagon the very moment it stopped outside the inn. The young elf was at the door and opening it up wide before the old woman could even make her way down from the wagon seat. "Wait child don't go in there yet!" But the old woman's pleas went unheard as Firavain took in the site before her.

The room beyond the open door was a mess indeed. Firavain couldn't help but giggle and looked over her shoulder and replied, "Just some dinner cann'a be any harm in that." She waited with the door open for the old woman to come along. The held hands as though they were grandmother and child, though obviously such was not the case, for the child was elfkind, and the woman, for all outward appearances, was simply an elderly human woman.

They stood at the door as Firavain shut it behind them and looked about the messy room. The woman backed up meaning to retreat to the wagon and ride off down the road, but her backside met the closed door and she muttered under her breather, clutching the child's hand a little tighter.

She whispered at Firavain, "Dinner..tis all we've come for remember that. Anything y'hear in this place y'forget when we leave understand?" Firavain nodded and smiled up at her friend then pulled the old woman by the hand to coax her further into the place.

Not knowing who or where to go about finding something to eat, Firavain cleared her throat and, much to the old woman's fright and dismay, the child spoke up as loudly as she could, "Vedui’ il’er good men! Might my friend and I get a bite to eat here?"
From the mouths of babes...
Firavain
Stablehand

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:20 am

It was good to be the king. Not that Nagash was a king, but still.... It's good to be the king. Why? Because people pay you taxes!! But they do expect you to give them something back. That's why Nagash sometimes pulled a trick on a King. He called it the Royal Scam. He ate the king, put on his clothes, and collected the taxes. Then he loaded them on a cart, screamed

" SCAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!!! "

and ran off with the cart loaded with money. Occasionally he would drop a sack of money. Then his pursuers would go and bash each other's brains to get it. And he'd escape with some cash. Not much, for there were many pursuers most of the times, but it was about the fun.

As he was daydreaming about this, he fell off his chair. He rubbed his eyes, kissed TEVA good night and saw Toph and Porckie assault each other. So he gathered himself, put on his black cloak and walked towards the inn entrance, where he almost bumped into a young elf and an ancient woman. And a cricket, somehow. The young elf spoke:

"Vedui’ il’er good men! Might my friend and I get a bite to eat here?"

Ofcourse they could. As long as they liked fish, silly songs and did not have any contagious diseases.... Nagash bent over, sniffed the child and nodded.

" But ofcourse you can. But you ought to prepare to sing some songs. For we love songs here. As we love fishing. As for the old lady, I'd rather have her not sing. But she can sit over there in the chair and give take some rest. We have a wonderful trout dish here, which helps against arthritis...... "

He nodded once more and pointed to the chair.

" Enjoy the hospitality of the OAFS.... "
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Dark Metal » Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:31 pm

Dark Metal returned with his chicken. He entered the door and it was still a mess, he knew Porckie was lazy so didn't except it to be clean. But when he saw another two new people inside, he couldn't believe his luck. He smacked himself across the face to make sure that it was not a dream. When he was sure, he asked nagash who they were, nagash told him that they were coming for dinner. Dark Metal was happy to here this, he quickly walked up to them and said:

"Welcome to OAFish Inn, make yourselves a home. What would you like to have for dinner? Fish? .. Chicken? .. Beef? .. Cucumber? .. Or some bananas? .. And afterwards, you could have some fish milkcream for dessert... Then after that, you could have one of our luxury rooms to stay in for the night..."

He tried to tell them as many things as possible so that he could mae more money out of them. He thought that it would be nice to have another cucumber.
~Shall Become a Reality~
§••~Dark Metal~••§
[/glow]
Dark Metal
Stablehand

Postby Stithian Sonck » Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:50 am

Hello?? Are you awake?
He heard far away in his head. Stithian closed his eyes hoping that this was nothing more than a bizarre dream, some crazy chimera´s while he slept. He opened his eyes, but was still in the same inn. But the man who talked to him was now standing by two other arrivals in the inn. He walked to the three of them.

Greetings good sir... Can I also stay for the night and drink an ale or two?He said on melodious tunes typical for an elf. But now he yelled, when he saw a dwarf with a cucumber under his armpit.

Hey Laddy, what in the name of Isonia are you doing with that cucumber? Throw it away!

Why don´t you use carrots instead of cucumbers? Carrots are for real men, cause have you ever seen a strong warrior with a cucumber? I have not. Besides carrots are orange, can be used as bait and you can put them in lots of small places, like the nose.

He grabbed some carrots from his saddblebags, which lay, casually on his shoulders. Stithan grinned and said happily Look! He smiled and continued by grabbing two carrots by the broad end, in the same time he widened his nostrils and put the other small ends firm in his nose. He smiled and gave some carrots to this dwarf. 5 Big carrots 6 small ones.

If you ever need any carrots just tell me I have lots of them lying around in my castle. He smiled and continued. May I also know your name, and what is this for place, and do you also like fishing?
Carp e denim: Theres a fish in my pants
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream
Stithian Sonck, Rod Nibbler of OAFS
Stithian Sonck
Stablehand

Postby Firavain » Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:04 am

When she was sniffed at by Nagash, Firavain couldn't do anything but giggle at him. As the other person (Dark Metal) begain rattling off dinner dishes, deserts and the offer of a room for the night, the child grinned brightly and pulled at the old woman's hand moving ahead of her and pulling the woman behind her over towards a table that hadn't yet been overturned or broken.

As they passed Nagash the old woman gave one of those old woman-snorts and said, "I'll have y'know I sing quite fine for a woman me age good sir." Then she was pulled to the table by the child and took a seat with a hurrumf of tiredness and started fishing into the pockets of her dress for coins. Before the child could pull away from her grasp she said quickly and quietly, "Give me whatever monies y'have child so I can see if we can afford dinner and the room." Firavain fished in her own pockets, brought out several small stones and pocket lint from one pants pocket, laid them on the table and reached into her other side pocket. Adding to the stones and lint on the table she put a small sling shot, two little green beetles and a small ball of yarn. She wrinkled her nose and fished into her back pockets then smiled brightly again as she laid out a few gold and silvery coins on the table.

Once she had the coins on the table, she scooped up the rest of her pocket-loot and stuffed it all back in her pockets again. She gave her shirt pocket a gentle pat to be sure her little friend hadn't gotten away in the stir of commotion; the cricket chirpped back happily. Firavain took her chance to pull her other hand free from the woman's grip with a giggle and skipped off back towards the one who had offered the banannas and a room (Dark Metal).

She stopped just short of running right into him, looked up at him with the most charming child's grin she could manage and said, "My name's Firavain you see it means Dark Spirit," she nodded as if she'd told him a wonderful secret and continued on. "I'm afraid we dinnae have much money with us but I'm sure we can afford a plate of chicken and some of those ban...banannas? I've never had those before. Are they fruit or vegetable? Or do they taste like chicken? If they taste like chicken I'll like something different because I surely wouldn't want chicken for dinner and tastes-like-chicken for dessert, wouldn't that be funny though?" She paused for a breath and continued added, "The other one there," she pointed at Nagash, "He mentioned a song or two, well I'm not too great at songs but I'll try to put one together if someone else wouldn't mind going first."

All this the old woman watched with a mix of shock and amusement, she still hadn't decided if picking up the little elf along the roadside a week ago had been the smartest thing to do, or if the child would drive her batty before their ways came to part.
From the mouths of babes...
Firavain
Stablehand

Postby Dark Metal » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:11 am

Dark Metal listened in surprise, a song? What was up Nagash’s sleeve this time? He giggled to himself, then poked Nagash and whispered in his ear:

“I think you should go first since you’re the one that came up with this stupid idea.”

Then he turned to the cute little elf and said with a good heart:

“Since you have already entered the inn, and had the heart to pay me for the stay. But seeing you don’t have much cash, I’ll let you stay for free as long as you want. But don’t tell anyone about this or else I won’t get any money from anyone. And our bananas are special, they taste like fish. They aren’t vegetables or fruits, I’m dunno what they are.”

He looked at Nagash and told him to do the same (Not tell anyone about letting the elf stay for free). Then Dark Metal went back to his room, locked the door and lay on his bed, he put his pillow over his ears incase Nagash started to sing.
~Shall Become a Reality~
§••~Dark Metal~••§
[/glow]
Dark Metal
Stablehand

Next

Return to Maxim Archive