by Krystyna Shadow » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:35 am
No way Angel Baby, you aren't going anywhere, especially not to Uldermine. I know Alexander is our ally and he would do his best to make sure nothing happened to you while you were there but really Benny do you think it'd be a good idea for you to go taking off right now? Think about what Mama would say if she found out. You know our mother Bennett, she'd come after you herself to bring you home, and right now Pa needs her.
I love my little brother especially when he steps up and you can just feel the air around him change when he's slipping into future king of Pallia mode, but there was no way in hell I was letting him run off not after everything we were just told. One it would make our mother go after him and two, truth be told I didn't want any of my siblings out of my sight. See, while we were sitting there listening to Rayne tell us about our father, I was the perfect little soldier of the Elite, but on the inside I was scared senseless, Lexi was heartbroken, Benny seemed awestruck, and Aidan... fuck Aidan... he's always being a bitch, and I was done dealing with the likes of him. I love my big brother but that doesn't mean I need to put up with his shit anymore. Lexi and I were quiet the whole time Rayne talked, we didn't need to say anything to each other, I could feel what she was feeling as sure as she could feel what I was feeling. It's the twin thing, I was just glad that Adam was there, my brother in law is pretty amazing.
Kryssy's right Benny, none of us needs to go running off right now, Ma needs us here, Pa... Pa is going to want to know all his children are home when he comes out of quarantine... don't try and get Aidan started either, I'm really not up for one of his fits... and if he doesn't stop looking at my twin like she's the root of all evil he may end up going to his own wedding blind...
Oh yeah, here we go I thought. Lex decided she had something to say and when she said it she was typical Lex, which is fine by me, I wasn't gone that long but the time I was away, sure as hell did make me miss my entire family. When Rayne slammed her hand down on the table I think we all jumped. The last thing any of us wanted to do was get her upset, she looked so cute with her little baby pooch... she's carrying twins you know so of course it's not uncommon for her to be showing just a little already.
I'll not be havin' fights startin' loves, there be enough happenin' without ye four havin' a go at each other. Benny baby, ye not be going ta speak with Alexander... Astrid an' Zuri both'll be handlin' that...Zuris' made this a Nation issue so let them girls do what they do best. Now I want the four of ye ta find somethin' ta keep ye minds offa this here mess, ye be knowin' the truth like I told ye mama I would be tellin' ye, it be done an' there not be a damn thing anyone o' us can be doin' about it, no point in getting riled over it. Iffin' ye be wantin' ta sit by the fire that's where ye can be findin' me. Now get.
The head elf in charge spoke dismissing us all and that was all I needed. Lexi had Adam, Aidan had Nessa, Benny had Ava... I was getting Rhone.