Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Talus Ranulf » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 am

He sighed and looked at her this one obviously was not getting the point. He looked to her and looked to the two that arrived.

What she is failing to grasp so let me try to explain this again. I am not claiming to want top dog or wanting to challenge anyone for it. It is not about whose lands these are when it comes to Lycan blood. Xavier has never experienced the true stuff that goes along with being Lycan. As you said he the way he was treated was wrong. The Lycan part of him will not be satisfied if top dog as you call it is just gven to him. That is not the Lycan way, Lycans are different. Though I respect the laws of the land of the lands I am on, I know there are somethings that are more of a nature thing than anything else. That is what I was trying to explain to you, but if you can not grasp that, I am not sure what to tell you.

He smiled at Audrey and looked at the big man standing there.

Well you know they both could kill each other than no more fleabags at all. Though I would suggest you be careful about how you talk about the fleabag that is her husband. Because she has a rather large family and some do not take to her getting upset. Unless of course you really want to mess with the demons of this family.

I do not understand why you are so damn dense about things. I have made no threats and that is not my way. My way is trying to help people understand what Xavier is going through and what will help him. Xavier and I will clash at some point it is inevitable. He will learn through those clashes also. It is the way of the nature part of the Lycan. As I told him I will teach him as much as I can, as I tried to get back earlier because what would actually help Xavier is tangling with me. If the Lord Shadow and Lady Panton or any of the council needs me to come forth and explain it I am more than willing to. As I am not here trying to cause any problems.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Aidan Shadow » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 am

He does not think about anyone but himself he has always been nothing but a selfish bastard that is what he has always been. Carrying these babies is not good for you and you know this. If he truly loves you he would not be asking you to do this. What about if you do die what about your other children. He does not think about things like that, he just keeps wanting more and more kids. He did it to Aunt Ari and damn near killed her with the way he just kept at her. But did he care no he got his kids and then she was the one usually raising them and everything. Why is it everyone wants to protect him when all he does is do things to hurt people?

He looked at her his eyes met with hers and he was still angry that had not changed. The more he talked of his uncle the more he got upset. He shook his head and looked at his Aunt Rayne.

I better go Lady Panton as I am due to be on duty and I would not want Lord Shadow to have something else to claim I did wrong. Maybe he should look in the damn mirror before it is too late and he causes the death of another one of my Aunts.

With that said he walked away and went to take care of his duties. He knew that nothing was going to be resolved that day or any other day. He growled and moved along to do what he needed to do and just went about taking on his duty though he knew that bastard was int he role he should have been left in as it was his birthright and his destiny.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Genna Ryder » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Did he just call me dense? Really? Truly?
Genna glanced back at her Uncle, her entire body relaxed. Having her Uncle there when Xavier could not be helped put her at ease even though she knew Stryder still had no use for Xavier the fact that he still cared whether she got upset or not was enough.
Apparently you are as retarded as your kin folk. I know I said that Xavier and I both needed to learn everything we could and that I was not going to get in the way of that because it is what he needs, what I need. I see nothing wrong with laying down a few ground rules however because that is my husband you are speaking of and while he does have plenty he needs to know, his life is here and if anything happens to him because you've decided to push too much.. to go too far my original promise stands. That is too complicated for you to understand? And I'm supposed to trust you with Xaviers life?
She snorted again and this time her eyes went to the vampire lady now standing at Talus Ranulfs side.
Suns coming up soon, might want to get inside before you catch on fire.
She turned to leave and bumped right into the very man who had been running through her thoughts since she left him in the Black Room and he did not look happy at all. Her bottom lip found it's way between her teeth and she looked up at Xavier with as much innocence and sorrowfulness as she could muster. Nothing could make Genna go all soft and willing like her beloved werewolf, she had been on the receiving end of more than a few jokes when it came to how quick her mannerisms and attitude changed once Xavier was near her.
Hey there he is...
She went into his arms, her arms went around his waist.
Before you say anything Xavier I'm fine honest. Adam gave me the all clear and I just came out to get some air while you slept a little. Don't be too mad Xavier you know I can't stand it when you're mad.
User avatar
Genna Ryder
Stablehand
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Talus Ranulf » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Yes I did call you dense. You claim you wasnt help for your husband but the way you are trying to control things is not going to help him the sooner you realize this the better. I can not truiy help him with you setting ground rules that you speak of. I will help Xavier if he wants the help. It can not be on those terms though. Morning Xavier seems your mate finds you to not be able to handle yourself. I will help you on what we talked about but no on her terms. Have a good morning you two

He turned taking Audreys hand and waked with her. Telling her about the conversation with Genna as they walked. He smiled at her.

Though I do understand she wants to protect her mate, she also does need to understand not everything is black and white. I take it there were no problem after I left.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Xavier Williams » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:32 pm

He had gone in search of her finding her with Talus he was wondering what was going on. He heard her comment to Audrey and listened to Talus. He nodded to Talus and grinned sightly at her when he looked down at her.

So care to tell me what you and Talus were talking about. I know you are not as innocent as you are trying to act I know you better than that

He wads hoping this would not turn into a bigger mess. He knew Genna would not be happy about some of the thinghs going to happen but they had to.

You know I would prefer you are not involved when I change. You always seem to get hurt and I do not like it at all.
User avatar
Xavier Williams
Stablehand
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Genna Ryder » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:50 pm

I think the bigger question here is what have you and Talus been talking about that you didn't find necessary to share with me Xavier Williams! I was not pretending to be innocent in anything and if you must know I was letting your furry friend know that any help he can give you will be appreciated but if he steps over the line I'll kill him. Go ahead and tell me I was out of line because let me tell you something wolf man, no one is going to come on these lands with that kind of cockiness, and think that I'm going to be okay with putting your life in their hands. Xavier...
Not caring that her uncle was making snarky comments or that Talus opened his mouth about how it was going to be his way and no other way she made her views perfectly clear.
It's my gods damn right to be suspicious of anyone whose so willing to help you so long as it's by their rules especially when I know the hell you have been through and if that fleabag can't understand that, well then maybe I will just ask my Uncle to beat it into him. Xavier I'm not saying that you don't need to learn as much as you can, I know you do, we both do, I've said that more than once but some people need to remember you are no ordinary lycan, you follow no lycan laws, I understand that some matters are unavoidable just like my uncles, my brother, my cousins, my mother and some matters that they deal with when it comes to their demon selves, and those issues I am all right with but there are other matters I am certainly not fine with!
Now was not the time for them to be having what should have been a private conversation but she was so riled by Talus that she laid everything out there in front of everyone, then she regained proper thought and with her arm still around him nudged him towards the doors of the manor.
We can talk about all this later, I know what a long night you've had and Adam is going to drink me dry if I don't see him before he turns in for the morning. And the only reason I get hurt when your change is as bad as it was last night is because I won't let anyone else lay a finger on you. I knew what I was getting myself into long before I married you, and you knew I would never leave you during the change long before you married me so there is no point in arguing about it Xavier. It hurts my heart seeing what happens to you when you change, all the pain you are in and no matter how they try to make me, or how much you want me to, I just can't stay away when it happens. I need to be near you, you know that. Come on wolf man, let's get you into bed.
User avatar
Genna Ryder
Stablehand
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Xavier Williams » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:05 pm

He walked with her knowing she needed to get checked out by Adam again. He walked with his arm around her waist and he grinned at her.

You know I like it when you get all protective but Genna seriously one of these times you could really get hurt. Talus was trying to get back here part of the problem is going to be are you going to be able to stand back and let Talus and I clash? The problem does not lay in lycan laws or anything like that. It is a nature thing. It is going to be natural for us to clash to be top dog as you would put it. He understands these lands are mine as far as most people see it. But what is natural is what is going to cause a problem for come. After wall he is more knowledgeable than me.


He leaned and kissed her and knew that the visit with Adam would not take too long.

It is a simple matter love, we have to do what is natural. As if you try to change the nature of things well then there is more of a problem. It is different for us, just like Alpha males are decided all the time. That is why he probably said on his terms. There are certain matters that can not be decided by laws or anything. Now how about getting you check out and us being able to go home to our bed.
User avatar
Xavier Williams
Stablehand
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Genna Ryder » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:22 pm

I am not going to be okay with what is "natural" for you Xavier because you aren't just some damn lycan you're my lycan and if something happens to you because "that is the nature" of your kind then the world will be down two of your kind instead of just one! I mean it! If I lose you because he was brought to our lands I'll kill him, his vampire whore, and Noble! Don't you get it yet? Xavier! Look at me! I mean it! I know that it is your nature to fight with one another, but there wouldn't be another for you to fight with if he wasn't brought here and this is your home... our home. We built our life here long before he was brought onto our lands and I am not willing to accept the possibility that he could kill you. He doesn't belong here in the first place!
It was not in Gennas' nature to cry, and it was something she rarely did unless she was truly afraid and at that moment she wasn't just afraid she was terrified. Xavier had proven himself time and again with the Elite and she had every confidence in him when it came to the Elite but like he said Talus was more knowledgeable in the ways of the Lycan and the thought that the two of them would go toe to toe, which could result in the death of her wolf man no matter whether it was intentional or not really horrified her. She was carrying on while they readied for bed, she had seen Adam who told her the next time she got herself torn up like that he was locking her away for a good week , and then they went home. Ripping back the blankets of their bed she looked at him not caring if he saw the tears.
It's not a simple matter when he knows all there is to what you are and you know so little. He could kill you Xavier, I know you are strong and fast but there is so much you don't know, that we don't know and I am not going to be okay ever until he's gone do you understand me? I know you have to do this, for yourself, for us both but I don't have to like it not one damn bit.
User avatar
Genna Ryder
Stablehand
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Stryder Deamons » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:27 pm

He was a little terror and he knew his mother was chasing him but he had to get away. He knew that if he could get away he could get to the kitchens. From there he would have to find a way to get the good stuff. After all everyone knew that Winter had to hide the food from Lucky especially the good desserts. He would laugh and run from his parents. He thought he knew the way to the kitchen. Once he did find it he found some food that was out and started to eat it and make a mess. By the time anyone came in he was covered with food and had a shit grin on his face. When he heard someone call out his full name he growled. He looked up at his Mother and pointed at her and said NO

He heard his father come in and looked up and told him the same thing. He told him No too because he was not going anywhere. He planned on sitting there in the food mess that he made. Then he knit his brows together he knew he was in trouble but still he growled out.
Lil Growler
User avatar
Stryder Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Xavier Williams » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:29 pm

He will not kill me Genna, and it is going to be ok. Whether I prove myself as an Alpha male or not to begin with is not going to matter. The nature of it all is what we need to deal with. Neither of us are going to kill the other. We might get a bit scratched up and all might need some special attention from you but it would not be something where I would be dead.

He held her in his arms and kissed her smoothing her hair. He knew she was worried and he could not blame her but he needed her to believe in him and trust in him. He smiled at her and his arms stayed tight around her.

We will learn all that we can, he will teach me what he can. Who knows I might come out to be top dog eventually anyways. I know you see this as my home, my lands and I should automatically be the Alpha but it is not the way things work. This has nothing to do with laws and the such, Alpha males are not appointed they take it by force. It is just something that will need done love without interference.


He knew he was probably going to upset her but he had to tell her, had to have her understand this had to be done a certain way.
User avatar
Xavier Williams
Stablehand
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Nala » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:07 am

Kaitlyn laughed reading what was happening on the pages of the tome, she could picture the scene in her mind, and knowing what she knew of Stryder and Nala now, it only made sense that the two of them ended up the way they did. Slowly but surely the family would be brought back together and all would be right in their world...


Holy hell!
Nalas voice boomed through the kitchen, she was running to get to the kitchens before Lucky because she knew if he beat her that was it, there would be no cobbler left at all for anyone, funny thing that, before he managed to eat everything in sight Lucky always got full and ended up sharing with her anyway. Well she surely wasn't expecting to find some little kid surrounded by such a mess and she was already shaking her head.
Nuh-uh! I am not cleaning this mess up! I didn't do it!
Her eyes darted to the boy who was happy to tell everyone within earshot that he knew the word No and he was pretty good at growling too. She knew the kid belonged to Jillian and Stone, even if they weren't standing there she knew the little terror. Her hands went on her hips and she stood looking like some grown up mama instead of a kid herself.
Yanno you shouldn't be growling at your mama like that LG! And you certainly shouldn't be making messes like this! I know your mama and your papa aren't raising an animal even if your papa can be a wolf. Whose gonna clean this up huh? Oh I know... you are!
Nala knelt down in front of him almost daring him to start growling at her and she took his hand helping him off the floor.
You sure take after Lucky don't care if Stone is your papa, your a piggy just like Lucky. Come on you.. we have a mess to manage.
She didn't care if he didn't understand everything she said, he understood enough because when she started sweeping, and picking up the mess off the floor, he started picking up too so for the next twenty minutes Nala and little Growler cleaned up his mess and when they were done, she found herself with a new little friend.
Nala
Stablehand
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 am

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Stryder Deamons » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:58 pm

He watched her as she came in and heard her he looked at her and said to her to.

NO

He then saw her cleaning up and decided to help. Once they were done he was close to her and he saw Lucky reach for Nala and he growled. He looked at Lucky and looked at Nala and spoke defiantly to the rather large man.

NO, MINE


He looked so serious that his Father and Lucky could not help but laugh. Even though his father was trying to get him to calm down. He moved to Nala and tugged on her.

MINE

He looked at his Mother and Father and Lucky as they tried to tal to him. He was not really listening though because he was now busy being Nala's shadow. He was watching her and walking after her.
Lil Growler
User avatar
Stryder Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Chapman » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 pm

He had sat there watching the couple that moved about an elf and someone that could have passed as Losa's twin except for the eyes. He knew that they would send people to find them but he had an upper hand. The magics that he used made him look nothing like the man that they would be hunting. He knew that the mistake was one time Ranulf had seen his face when he was younger. Now he was using a different face, something no one would recognize him and Chapman being the same. Mikel was a different entity even looked different. When the elf approached him he had to smile the companion of hers was talking to people it seemed. He had his hood sitting up.

Yes it is a very warm robe, tell me more about these places that you go. So is that your master there? You know slavery around these parts are not allowed even for visiting dignitaries. As far as getting one of these, you could probably fit my daughter's old robes. She has not been home in sometime. I am Mikel, and you are.


The scent was driving him crazy he was smelling scents that seemed so familiar but unsure of at the same time. He was not going to panic they would not know him as this guise and even the Young Robert Shadow did not know who he really was and he had spent so long with him. He was waiting on his son to come in. Caleb was rather his own type of breed, not like a lot of the others. He smiled and watched the room. Oh they would send the elite out looking for him, they would send many. He found out who Noble was and had seen the marks. He knew that meant there would be an all out search. When no one could turn him up he knew it would mean a few people would be sent out. He knew it would mean that he might be able to draw Losa and Kiara out and that was his ultimate goal. He would have to play nice at first. He saw his son came in and he waved him over.
Chapman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Caleb Chandlan » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Night life in Fable stayed the same as it was during the day. People bustled here and there hurrying to either get home from a long days work or were just waking to begin their usual routines. Fable itself was changing though, with the new hierarchy in place, freedoms that some were not afforded were now being written into law, laws that fascinated him and made him strive for perfection in his work, his studies and his life. Caleb Chandlan was well known through Uldermine one reason being he would travel with his adopted father and his sister Phaedra for their fathers work, he thrived on learning the laws of each new town, city, village, whatever status the lands went by never mattered it was always the laws that drew him. How many hours did he spend in the libraries? How many conversations would he have, debates and discussions over some old law or even some new law that was trying to be brought into reality? Caleb was not like anyone else he knew, he had yet to meet anyone with his... uniqueness as his sister would say. It was his sister than brought him to the tavern with it's extra floor where travelers could rent a room for a night or however long they planned to stay. Phaedra had written to let them both know that she was well, she and Robert were in Roberts birthplace, Pallia. One day he hoped to go to the kingdom himself, the stories he heard from Robert fascinated him more than any other story he heard. With the letter in hand he waved to his father who had waved at him and then his eyes caught sight of an elven woman speaking with his father. Those eyes focused in on her studying her intently, watched her mouth and how it shaped with each word. He chuckled to himself, the vibrations in his throat were soft, not hard like would be if he had been laughing out loud. There were patrons of the tavern who reached out, touching his arm to get his attention and he would stop long enough for them to say hello, when all the pleasantries were taken care of he finally reached his father. With a smile his hands started moving at a furious rate signing out the words that he didn't feel like giving voice to, telling him that a letter arrived from Phaedra. He could speak but sometimes it was faster and easier to just sign. Caleb was deaf, he hadn't been born that way, but when he was a child he caught what was called "Silent Fever" and he came through it having lost his hearing. In the beginning it was hard for him and for his family to deal with, they all had to learn to communicate with signs made by their hands, until Caleb was taught how to read lips. It was the elven womans lips that made him laugh a little, she was protesting his fathers offer to give her Phaedras old robes and then the way she made it clear to Mikel that she was a slave to no man, that men answered to her, and her name was Táriel. He snorted a laugh and in a low voice spoke carefully, paying attention to the vibrations of his throat so he wouldn't get too loud.

Good evening father. Staying out of trouble I hope? Who is your new friend? I would remember seeing a face such as hers here before. Táriel is an interesting name. Father, wouldn't it be more polite to offer the lady and her mate a seat at your table if you wish to hear of her travels?
User avatar
Caleb Chandlan
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Chapman » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Of course her and her mate are able to join us at the table. So let me see the letter boy, it has been awhile since she wrote. I know Robert wanted to bring her home and that the place is a bit interesting from what we heard. I just hope they can stay out of trouble while there. Pallia is a bit different from other places, that is why I do not do much there at all. A new shipment of those fine materials that the other townships were asking about have come in. I will need to deliver them soon. Of course if your sister is coming home for a bit than the other things can wait. As nothing is as important as my children.

He smiled at Tariel and looked to her mate. The mate that reminded him so much of the King of Pallia. The eyes were the part that got him though they were the different than the King of Pallia's eyes. He smiled at them and invited them to sit.

The robe was from a trip I did several years ago. You and your Mate could come over and look at the ones that are no longer able to be used by my family and I. Maybe you would find something you would consider suitable.
Chapman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:43 pm

You've been to Pallia?
Jade asked the question putting a little awe into it, she switched from being interested in robes that she honestly couldn't have given a damn about but the man had set her curiosity to high and the robes were the perfect way in for her. Hearing the boy, it was clear that he had some sort of impairment that really didn't impair him at all give how well he could not only speak but how he used his hands to communicate with. It was the conversation Mikel had with his boy that made those gears switch not only because of the mention of Pallia. Didn't Phaedra say her fathers name was Mikel? If he had ever been in Pallia... they would have known, and she knew without a doubt that she had never crossed paths with him before.
I think Elric and I would enjoy hearing of your time in Pallia, unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we have never been able to venture to that particular kingdom. If you'll excuse me I'll fetch Elric and if your invitation into your home still stands we can leave right away.
Nothing out of the ordinary happened for Kiara to get the feeling that was starting to grow in the pit of her stomach, the feeling that they were walking into something more than what was appearing on the surface. She smiled before she went back to Losa and she kept that smile on her face when her arms went around his neck and she leaned into his ear.
That's Phaedras father Mikel love, remember Robert telling us about him and how he's been trying to help find Chapman? Well we've been invited into his house to look at robes and to talk of our travels. I haven't told him who we are... he says he's been to Pallia... do you want to take the lead on this when we get to the house?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Losa » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:07 am

He saw her head his way and knew that something #BF8000]

That is strange that a trader would be in Pallia but we would not know about it. I am curious I do want to learn more about this all. Phaedra's father you say well too bad we can't tell him what we know but also find out why we do not know of him if he has been there. Got to be some explanation.


He smiled and walked back with where the men were and he smiled.
[color=
So Tariel tells me that you have invited us to your home to see some robes. If they are made as well as the one that you are wearing. You know how women are when they want something they want it.


He laughed and put his arm around her waist.

I am sure that you have your business matters to take care of course I would not mind working around your schedule.

Something was not right it was nagging at him ad he did not know what or why.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Genna Ryder » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:14 am

And that right there is my problem with all of this Xavier! I get how the alpha would be decided if you were actually part of a tribe but you aren't a part of any damn tribe... this is your home god dammit Xavier! Why now all of a sudden should Lycan ways, apply to you just because that son of a bitch shows up on our lands?!
Talus Ranulf may be Lycan but that does not give him the automatic right to come in here and turn my life... our life upside down! You can say all you want that it doesn't matter if you prove yourself to be alpha or not but the fact is he doesn't have the right to... he doesn't belong here Xavier and if you can't understand why this has me terrified and livid all at the same time I don't know what the hell else to say!

The idea of just killing Talus Ranulf and being done with him was starting to look better and better, it was something she was seriously starting to consider, and even though she didn't say anything, ideas were starting to come to her for a plan to get rid of him. They were laying in their bed, the heat of his body washed over her helping to calm her a little, having him so close always calmed her when she was that upset and she sighed shifting so her face was buried in his neck and her arm went over him.
I know I keep repeating myself, and I do understand your side of this, every point you've made has been valid except for the one that I don't know if I am going to be able to accept. Am I going to be okay with the two of you having it out? No Xavier I'm not because my own point, the main point that scares the hell out of me is just as real and valid as all your points. He could kill you whether he means to or not, accidents can and do happen, and this is so new for you... it's not like when you're training with the Order. I know what to expect from that training, I know the regiment as sure as I know my own name and I know every last damn person you train under... I don't know a damn thing about Talus other than he's Lycan and he had Noble.
Another thought came to mind, one that happened so fast it made her sit up and maybe, just maybe if it could be pulled off, maybe just maybe, she could let go of her fears.
I don't know shit about Talus Ranulf but I do know everything about my Uncle Stryder... he hates you... but his love for me outweighs how much he hates you and even with as much as he hates you I trust him more with your life than I do any damn Talus Ranulf. I cannot stomach the idea of you facing off with Talus at all for any reason. So I have a proposition for you. Humor me wolf man... if he agrees and I think he might just so he doesn't have to deal with me and mouth if he says no... a week... just spend a week doing some training of sorts... with Stryder... in his demon form. If you can make it a week with him like that... then I'll stop fighting against this training with Talus and I'll be the good little wife who cheers you on from the sidelines okay? It's the only thing that's going to help me wrap my head around this and accept it Xavier.
User avatar
Genna Ryder
Stablehand
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Nala » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:12 am

Mine? Mine?!...
Nala looked at the boy like he was crazy, her eyes went to Stone and Jillian, and she thought they weren't going to be much help, not with the way they were trying not to laugh. She didn't find anything funny about it at all, her hands went to her hips and she shot Lucky a look when she heard him mutter an "uh-oh".
It's not funny Lucian Deamons! And you all think I need to be tied down sometimes? This one here he acts all crazy! I know I know he's littler than me but how's he gonna grow up to be anything like you or his Papa or Jackson if all anyone does is laugh and fall all over themselves carrying on about how cute he is? Please...
She rolled her eyes, dropped her hands down and spun around looking at Stryder like a disappointed mama.
You be nice! I know you can understand me LG you might be little but you aren't stupid! Be nice. Lucky had to learn to share and you have to learn too. Like it or not.
She patted the top of his head then launched herself at Lucky, he caught her of course, he always caught her and she smiled brightly at him hugging his neck when he lifted her off the ground.
Are you here for our lessons Lucky are you? Did Jax finally talk Sarabell into letting you teach me how to fight did he? Oh no.. don't tell me Winter bribed you with cobbler and a piece of ass to not teach me!
Nala
Stablehand
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 am

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Chapman » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Tonight is not a busy night, in a few days time I will be having to leave once my other shipment of fine materials come in. So you and Tariel would not be keeping me from anything. So you two travel a lot I gathered. Here the house is not too far from here. Caleb loves to learn about new places maybe you can tell him some stories about places you have been as well.

He smiled and stood after finishing his drink. He led them to the house and brought them to the front which is where he had a little bit of a shop. He wanted to show them the robes.

These robes were made from some of the best material that could be found. Look around you and see if there is anything that you like.

He had the room lit quickly by the light from candles.

I usually do not let people look at the collections so late, but considering Tariel took such an interest in the robes I figured it would not hurt to let you all look around. Let me know if there is something that you see that you would like.


With a smile he watched them move.

Well as far as the travels to Pallia went I have not been there often. After all my business keeps me busy in other towns. That town was amazing though and the things that go on there are unbelievable. I had been hoping to be able to show the King and Queen somethings. I noticed a lot of black and silver being worn by their people and I had some very fine materials with me that night. The people I talked to though said that the King was not to be disturbed as he was mourning the death of his beloved Queen. I had been away and had not heard the news of the death of the Queen of Pallia. Anyone who knows anything though now knows she is not truly dead but is a vampire. Quite fascinating to me and also to Caleb. Tariel are you from a certain elven Kingdom?


He was a bit uneasy around them because of the scents he knew his had changed over the years but he was hoping it was enough that it would not be recognized. The more that he could take in the scent the more he was sure that it was indeed Losa there. The man that made it so that he did not have one of his hands. Oh he had something he could use that appeared as a hand because of the magics used but he did not have a true hand.
Chapman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Kiara Jade » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:00 pm

A vampire queen is interesting, as I said Elric and I have never had the opportunity to travel to that region even though it has been a point of interest to me for some time now.
The fuck if she was interested in damn robes, the tactic to gain some insight into the man from the inn had worked well enough, but now she was forced to be all "ooh aaah" over damn robes while she learned more about the man that they found out was their nephews wifes father. Something still wasn't sitting right with her, she never ignored her guts when they were talking to her and they were telling her something was very off with this man, now to pinpoint just what that was. Where to start she thought? She couldn't talk too much about Pallia, showing too much interest could set his own instincts off, if he had any... and then there was that scent that she couldn't place but knew she should have been able to. He gave her the opening she needed, Kiara hadn't played games like this since went and had her conversation with Sarot, reading him had been easy, but this Mikel, was not such an easy read and she didn't care whose kin he was, he knew too much about their business, and she wanted to know how much.
I appreciate you taking time out of your night to allow me to look over your wares, I tend to forget that not everyone moves through the night the way Elric and I do, given how much we do travel I find it easier in warmer weather to do so by the light of moon when its cooler... just a quirk of mine. News of Pallia reaches far apparently, the last I heard of anything there was a young woman who had been taken from those lands? Didn't she turn up here as a matter of fact? Elric and I were already on our way here, we were actually stopped in Mesa when that little tidbit of gossip was swirling around. Anyway, as for me I'm from a providence of Carilith called Narvinye... have you ever been?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Chapman » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 pm

I have been to Carilith but never been to Narvinye, I am not even sure where that would be. Yes, I heard something of that because of the talk around here and all. It is a shame that a woman would be the target of any man. If I were Elric I would be keeping an eye on you because of that guy that tarnishes this whole town with his despicable actions. Chapman is a sore spot with most of the people around here. I cannot blame them either as with him there is still the old ways going on. People from all around have tried to catch him, and it just has not happened. I am surprised the news traveled that far, my Daughter and Son in law are in Pallia now as he is from there. I am expecting them in a couple of days, he I am sure could tell you more about things as he is from there.
He pulled down a robe a jade colored robe and looked at her. He measured the robe by holding it near her. He smiled at her.
I think this one would do you well of course if you do not like the color I could find you a different one. I could adjust this so that it would fit you better if you like this shade of green. I believe someone said it is called jade, some even said there was a queen with such eyes. Many women seem to like this color. This and the magenta ones are some of the most popular that I have seen. It all depends on the regions. I believe every region has their own special colors that they like. I have never meant the vampire queen but I have heard that her and her King are quite interesting. They are a couple I would enjoy meeting.
He moved by them, went, got a wine from Cairlith, opened it in front of them, and poured four glasses.
This wine is from the Cairlith region I tend to buy wines from the different regions I go. If you would like while we see how long things are on you we could also try the different wines. I go to the tavern for their ale but the wine here is not as fine as the wine from other areas.
He wanted to see if anything sparked something that he could notice, he was not going to be able to try anything or cast anything though he would dabble in things with magic the most he usually did was the charm that made his appearance what it was. He brought the glasses as they were poured into the hand that had been taken. He knew that if they were to see him not use that hand it would seem suspicious.

So tell me of some of the places you have been, where is your favorite to travel? Are you planning on going to Pallia eventually?
Chapman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Stryder Deamons » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:36 pm

No Mine! Not Uncle Lucky
He went over and pulled at Nala by the dress and looked at his Uncle.
No Touch mine
His face was serious and was in a scowl and he growled at his uncle. He looked at him with his eyes right at his. He shook his head and shook his finger at his uncle. His uncle could not help but crack a grin
You know Stone this one is going to be a handful for you. I think I might want to put her down I might get bit. Nala it is not up to me if you start training That is up to Kiara and Losa.
He went running around his uncle and looked at Nala with his head tipped a little.
Nala mine Nala.
He smiled some and went over and took her hand and when he saw her still on lucky he growled and tugged at her hand. When Lucky went to move Nala started slipping right on to him. As they fell he was laughing and he got up and waved a finger at Lucky.
Bad
He turned back and pulled on Nala’s hand to bring her up off the ground looking at her and smiling.
My Nala
Lil Growler
User avatar
Stryder Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Xavier Williams » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 am

Genna love listen to me will you? I know you worry for me and my safety. I also know this is something that I need to do. Why do you think this turning was worse than normal it has to do with alpha male syndrome. Not having one proven. What I am almost resigned to is he will prove to be the alpha male for now. Then there will be more challenges after that.

He smiled holding her closer to him and running a hand along her back. He did think of what she was saying to him. He could see her side of it as well.

Talus is here because of what he did to help Noble. It is not his fault his people did what they did and he was cast aside as a traitor to their ways. None of us can deny our nature. If it will make you feel better I will train some with your uncle. There is much that I need to learn from Talus though. I know there are some writings as well, but the best source for me is going to be Talus.

He had to smile at her and he knew she was acting that way because she loved him.

I know this worries you but you have to believe in me like you have always done. I love you Genna and I do understand why you are worried.
User avatar
Xavier Williams
Stablehand
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time: The Uprising

Postby Kiara Jade » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Chapman? I haven't heard that name before, what are these old ways you say he's involved in? I think I'm safe enough Elric never lets his eyes wander too far from me, it isn't often that we are separated from one another.
She asked him about Chapman at the same time she shook her head refusing the wine, she was thirsty but it was not for any wine, and before dawn she would tend to her needs.
Thank you but I don't drink spirits after a certain time of night.
When Mikel found a robe for her she kept her face passive despite how she wanted to laugh. Jade. The material was a jade color. How ironic. Taking the robe from him she slipped it on and stood there keeping up her feigned interest.
It is lovely but would you happen to have anything in silver? Or gold? Maybe even a royal or pale blue?You are right about the colors of different regions for the most part but I have to confess, I am more interested in colors that look best on me.
She smiled and she was beginning to think they might just be waisting their time with Mikel, so far all they learned about anything was, he sold robes, and was Phaedras father. That didn't mean she was about to let on to who she or Losa truly were, because of that feeling in her stomach she just couldn't shake.
Your son in law is from Pallia is he? Well, maybe Elric and I can put off leaving this charming little town until he arrives and he can entertain us all with his stories of home. In the mean time, I would be more than happy to share our own stories with Caleb if he is interested in hearing of places such as Royalty West, River Springs, Astrail, and of course seeing neither of you have never been there...Narvinye, just to name a few places we have been. For now though, I think it best if Elric and I return to the inn where we have a room waiting for us. I didn't realize just how late it has become and I have a tendency to sleep all day once I've been awake passed a particular hour.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron