Eternal Echo

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ash Deamons » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 pm

I went out to get some air and ended up here. I do not know why this water keeps calling to me. Then this damn little annoying orb like thing kept going around me. Will someone please tell me what in the hell is going on here.

There was another time that he could think of he and Astrid were on a peace mission with a lycan tribe. The wife of the leader had taken sanctuary in Firyon. They thought they were close to an agreement when Ash and a small contingent were ambushed. His mind went back to that time and his words were coming out as the memory flooded.

Romolous my wife is not going to be happy with this. You know she was willing to work on a negotiation to have your men attacking me and mine will not help matters. My wife will not back down.

He felt his body as he felt from the memory searing pain in the spots where his wounds were. Her name fell from his lips like it had that day.

Astrid.. got to get Astrid free.


It was like he was watching a movie and felt every bit of it though. As he was brought to the room where Astrid was he was thrown down in front of her. Her being told that if Romolous could not have his mate she would not have hers. The torture they put her through he was not giving into. He kept asking only for water though the others did not realize what he was the water was what kept sustaining him from dying. He had to hold out he believed that his wife would find a way, that Ardis and James Kensington was going to find their way through the armies. He had believed that.

I was lying in a bed waiting for Astrid she came and she put her heard on my shoulder. I had her come to me and I kissed her. Didn't I? Then there was a darkness for awhile maybe a week or two


He was looking over at them and he went to get his pants on his shirt was draped over his shoulder. He moved back to Astrid and looked at her.

I did not know she was here I was running along and went for the water I needed the comfort. I did not see her when I lunged for the water though when I did that it was like I was not me instead I saw a paw like there was an animal there not me. I am rather confused.
User avatar
Ash Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Losa » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm

You may as well stop looking Cicero because the day you try for anything then bringing my wife to me you will be dead. Do we have an understanding?

He growled at Cicero and his eyes flashed. It was never a good sign and he went to take his wife when that damn elf came up to him.

Looks like we have something to handle.


As they went up and he heard her and his eyes flashed to the one that thought to intrude.

Well if his father gets what he wants I want Cicero dead.


That is all he was saying on that matter and he linked his arm around his wife's waist.

And if I get what I want why the hell are we bothering Hawk and Cori anyways they are grown and if they are doing whatever at least he is getting more action than me lately. After all my wife has not come for visits enough lately and Liasa has been trying to get what belongs only to my queen.


He smirked at her and he looked to Cicero when he leaned and kissed Kiara and not just a little peck.

You do know Cicero that if I really felt you were a threat you would be already food for the vultures and hawks. Kiara what are we doing here anyways really Aidan and Cori are cousins they have been alone plenty of times. He is not that backward hill billy that he would do anything with blood.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:22 pm

You can shape shift... into more than just a wolf... that's what you saw though when you went into the water... you in your wolf form... you get that and the ability to change into a demon from your father. Your mother is the water fey.
Ardis couldn't help but hurt for her sister. Astrid who was always so strong in mind, body and spirit had been broken so many times over since the day Ash had been brought to her while she was locked away, held prisoner by the very Lycans she was supposed to be making peace with. Ardis was the only one who knew everything she went through even though there were the visible scars on her sisters skin that could tell the story, those scars, like Ardis would stay forever silent.
You are Ash Deamons, if you still want your DNA test to prove it I will make it happen but think... feel... listen to yourself and you'll know I'm speaking the truth. You must have ascended soon after we laid you to rest, we thought you were really dead, and maybe you were to us but given you are fey, and are not meant to die in such a way, maybe it happened. I don't know. All I do know is my sister has lived in hell for three centuries, she has been broken in ways you cannot even begin to fathom and right now I need to get her back home, back to her son... to your son. Whether you come with or not is not any concern of mine but you better understand if you plan on leaving here don't you dare even think to follow us. No one is going to hurt her anymore than she already has been.
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Corinthyalas » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 pm

You... are... god damn crazy!
The words came out of her mouth inbetween heated breaths and she was too caught up in the shock and awe of what was happening. Aidan made it very clear to her exactly what he was after, and as hard as she was fighting against what was happening, she was fighting against herself ten times as hard because the truth was she knew, somehow she always knew that this was where she was going to end up. That this was where she belonged. She stopped then, fighting with him, fighting with herself, he staked his claim and there was no going back to the way they were before. How much could truly change other than someone losing a hand now and then... nothing would change. The hell it would! She shot up, somehow she managed to get out of his hold, maybe it was when he took his fangs from her neck and went to move back to her mouth, all she knew was she was able to move, but she didn't want to. But she had to.
Aidan my father is going to kill you and I don't know if I'll be able to stop him!
She screamed at him again and this time there was a pounding on the door that made her jump so high she thought she was going to go right through the ceiling. She heard Kiara and she shook her head. Her arms went around his neck and she was shaking a little.
Make them go away Aid. You've made your point and I'm not going to argue with you or fight with you, just make them go away, we've never been able to just be left alone...
User avatar
Corinthyalas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ash Deamons » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm

I would never hurt her know this, if you believe I am Ash Deamons than why would you think I would hurt her. Look I do not know what all these things flooding my mind mean. I do know her name is Astrid and she called me a cocksucker once, and I told her I do not suck cocks and I told her what I do suck. If my memory serves me right I also showed her. Now if we are going somewhere I can help. Maybe it was a wolf that I saw as far as a demon I do not know.

He sighed and moved her into his arms gently picking her up and carrying her with him. He looked at her and something else came through to his mind.

There was the night you asked me to be Captain of the guard Astrid and I were drinking and I was shocked. This happened on the night you wed Phillip Ryder who is my cousin. I told you something about it being your wedding night because I did not know what else to say. You gave me a ring and said something about the real thing that the ceremony in two weeks was just for show basically. After you left Astrid and I were talking and then I carried her off.


He was talking like in a daze and started to walk for the room that he had brought her to that night. Not even paying mind to that he shouldn't know where he was going. He shook his head.

I am not sure what all this is going to mean but I am going to take care of her. I am not leaving her especially not if I am her Ash.
User avatar
Ash Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Aidan Shadow » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:45 pm

They will leave us alone because they are not going to know where we are.

He dipped to the shadows and they ended up in Firyon in the house that Cori would stay in at times after she moved from the Palace. His mouth was back on hers and he did not care about anything else.

Sure we will be in for hell later and your Father may try and kill me but you can not deny what is here. This is more than we ever thought and you know it. We can not stop what is meant to be. There is a reason we are here and now Cori and I will not be sent away. I will not let you or anyone else deny what is here.

His mouth met hers again and this time he was demanding more from her and was demanding it with his mouth and his hands and he was determined that she would not push him away not when they were finally alone and for the moment out of everyone else's reach as this place was warded in a way that only those allowed in could come in.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Kiara Jade » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:56 am

Liasa? Really?
I knew the leech was close by, she always was whenever Losa wasn't in his study and I made damn sure she knew her place only I didn't have to go to such extreme measures as my King has gone with Cicero. I did mention that Cicero was brawn and muscle and had very little brains didn't I? Always thinking with the wrong head that one is, but he is fun to keep around for amusement and I have to admit he is pretty intelligent when it comes to playing the role as bodyguard whenever I need to make an appearance anywhere. But other than that I really have no use for him. So Liasa was given a look that did just what I wanted it to, she backed the hell down.
She can try...
I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the door.
But she's got about as much chance at surviving than Cicero does... patience my King, you'll have what you really want soon enough... Aidan... the damn door!
The elf, that damn elf just had to do it, she wiggled her way through everyone that was standing in the hallway, I'm sure Cori and Aidan both would be damn happy to know that it was Rayne who announced their business to everything right there. I saw her ear twitch, saw how the look on her face went from mild annoyance, probably because she believed Aidan and Cori were just having one of their moments, to a look of pure shock and horror and now she was pounding on the door. It would have been funny except that damn elf forgot just who was with her.
You'll not be takin' anyones hand fer touchin' that girl Aidan an' Cori not a damn one a us be goin' away, d'nay be carin'... son of a bitch...
That damn elf stepped away from door looking defeated and was shaking her head.
They be gone them two... Who'd a thunk it... gods above... all them years ago... nutty little Ava called it... bunch a back woods screw yer cousin..
That was all I was going to let the elf get out, and if you would have heard the growl that came out of Condrik Shadow you would have shut her up too. I know I was the one looking defeated in some ways just then too.
You forget Majesty... Aids' been turned for a long time now... you know blood ties don't mean all that much once something like that happens... all right all you damn nosy old women back down stairs and for the love of god don't start gossiping right off, at least save it for tomorrow, I just want one damn party where all hell doesn't break loose... I mean it Con... you better reign it in or it'll be you that your youngest is hauling down only you won't be going to any police station... you'll be in my jail.
Losa was right you know, Cori and Aidan were grown, hell they have been for a long time, Cori even longer than Aidan so who the hell were any one of us to get all up in arms ready to beat their asses for whatever they were getting themselves into. You thought I was kidding when I said there was alot to adjust to? Heh. At this point I was already fed up with the whole thing and I wasn't having my night ruined, our night ruined. I'm sure that Cicero wasn't pleased when I ignored him completely going right into the waiting arms of my King.
I'm done with it, I have more important issues to take care of than Cori and Aidan... like making sure my sons father gets what he wants... the question is... where does he want it?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:05 am

Only three other people aside from myself know what I said to you that night Ash...
Ardis could have gotten in front of him, could have showed him where to bring Astrid, Astrid who had exhausted herself out so damn much she was half asleep in his arms, Astrid who was still crying even in that half sleep. Astrid who Ardis would give her own life for if it meant her twin would not hurt anymore. Their entire lives were like that. When one of them were feeling deep rooted emotion, whether it was joy, pain or sadness, the other felt it. That was how Astrid knew that Ardis and Phillip were really happy with one another, how Ardis knew that no matter what she had to find Astrid and bring her home when she was being held by the Lycans and that had been no easy feat. If Talus and Xavier hadn't of been involved in the planning given how lycans were known for moving their captives quickly, something they learned to do after Talen Deamons wiped out the Tribe that had held his wife once the truth came out entirely, Ardis might never have found her sister. Now she was walking with Ash leading the way and she was listening to him tell her of times past, of moments that only he and Astrid would know about, or moments that only she, Phillip, he and Astrid would know.
Do you realize you are telling me about moments that so few knew about? That night I came to you and Astrid, the night Phillip and I were married... only you, Astrid, me and Phillip know what I did that night, it was never written about... so how would you know? How would you know what was said between you and Astrid when she lost a baby for the second time? Not everything we have ever done has been put to paper... how would you know if you weren't really Ash Deamons?
They reached the room at the Hall that Ash and Astrid would stay in when they came to visit or were sent for, and Ardis still stayed back just watching. Ash put her sister into the bed and the way he brushed her hair from her eyes, the way he was looking at her only cemented what Ardis already knew. Enough was enough. If Astrid having another small breakdown, if seeing her, hearing her, could jar the memories that they had... maybe seeing and hearing someone else might jar a few more. Going into her back pocket she went for her cell and with the push of two buttons was talking to someone on the other end.
Kate... Katie Joy... Kaitlyn! If you would shut up long enough for me to get a word in I'll tell you where I am...
She almost dropped the phone. Her daughter was on the other end going on a very long tirade about a certain elf that just happened to be Kates' Nana, and Ardis and Astrids mother, for a split second Ardis almost forgot why she made the call. Shaking her head trying not to think about her mother with Aidan Ardis focused everything she had on her sister.
Kate forget about Nana for a minute... yes I know how serious this is... well Kate Papa thinks you and Falcon both can walk on water so go help Gigi reign him in before he does something stupid... but before you do that I have something I need you to do for me... Kaitlyn I know I heard you but what I need is a hell of alot more important right now! I need you to find your Poppy and your Fey.... have them come to the Hall, Aunt Astrid and I need to see them, it's important, we'll be in Aunt Astrids room... and Kate whatever you do... do not and I mean this... do not tell anyone especially Falcon that I called you and had you send them. What?... of course you can tell your father... unless I tell you not to say anything to him specifically you know he's not just anyone... ok love... yes Aunt Astrid is fine... I'll explain it all to you later. I'll be there as soon as I can you just help Gigi with Papa... aye bitty...
She shut the phone off and put in back in her pocket, Ash was sitting down on the bed beside Astrid, and Astrid was fully asleep now, but Ardis could still see the tears, and Astrid was talking in her sleep again.
How did you know to bring her here? To this room? This is the room that she and Ash would stay in when they would come to Pallia. Look I know this is alot to take in and I know if I were in your shoes I sure as hell wouldn't be able to believe what I was being told, hell I wouldn't trust my own mind with what I was remembering either, but you are talking of times that only the real Ash would know about, there are some things that happened in my sisters life that even I don't know about, like all the conversations that took place in private between the two of you. Or days you two spent alone with no one else around. Little things, big things, anything you remember... they aren't just stories you've read in books Ash. We're real... she's real... the life you had once was real. I don't know what else to say honestly... Astrid would know what to say, hell she'd know what to do, she's the one with all the brains, all I know how to do is plan for wars and keep our lands and our family safe, as safe as I can anyway.
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Corinthyalas » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 am

Cori had let herself get caught up in more than she should have had the common sense and decency to allow butAidan was right, damn she hated it when he was right sometimes. This time there was no hiding, no pretending, lying to him, to herself. For years after Paynes death people would comment on how the two of them were getting too close again, she always blew it off because they had always been close. Always. So much so in fact she remembered how everyone was always trying to keep them apart and she didn't never did understand why. Now she knew. It was unavoidable, inevitable, every path they chose, every road they traveled brought them to where they were now. And they were in Firyon. Firyon?! No. Too much was happening way too fast and she had to stop it no matter how much her body was screaming against the idea. She tore her mouth away from his and tried her damnedest to slow her breathing, she had to regain some damn sense before she lost herself completely.
I can't do this.. Aidan... Firyon? Why...
She knew it wasn't done on purpose, at least she had the sense to know that much, but by Aidan bringing them to Firyon, that was a cold wake up call and if... not if... there was no if... she had Aidan were bound to be together, there was no way around that now, but god damn it was not going to start in Firyon of all places.
I'm sorry Aid... I'm not fighting with you, against you or anything else but it can't... Not here. Don't you understand?
She was up and out of that bed so fast if it had been anyone else she was with she might have made them dizzy. But this wasn't anyone else this was Aidan. Shaking like a leaf she went to the vanity across the room and started fixing her hair, she couldn't look at him because she didn't want to see any anger, or maybe she didn't want to see that he could possibly just as easily toss her away like he had done so many others since Janessa died and she did know him better than that but she was a ball of raw nerves and wasn't thinking clearly.
These are Paynes lands... he lays in a tomb not even a mile from this very house... you've had so much time to move on... it's only been fifty years since he died... I can't disrespect him as his Queen, or what we shared when I was his wife by going to bed with you on his lands. I just need time Aidan. Hell don't misunderstand I haven't wanted anyone like this since Payne, but that want has to be for the right reasons for both of us and I'm not sure they are... we have to go back to Black Rose.
User avatar
Corinthyalas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Kaitlyn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:30 am

What the hell...
Kaitlyn turned off her phone and looked at her best friend shaking her head. Nala was looking back at her doing the same thing, both girls were trying to figure out when everyone around them lost their minds.
Can our kind get drunk.. high? Anything that makes us inebriated? Don't answer that I already know what can get that done if any of us really wanted it to happen that's not the point. My mother just blew me off like I just told her that the sky was filled with stars instead of telling her that her mother just ran off with Aidan! You know what makes this even worse? All the damn mouths that are gonna be jappin' away spreading the news like it's the hottest thing since sliced bread! Can you just imagine the headlines in the papers tomorrow? I can see it now...
She spread her hands out across an imaginary marquee.
Queen Dowager of Firyon runs off with Prince Regent of Pallia and gets caught on Her royal back!
She glared at Nala hearing her friend chuckle.
It's not funny Princess... do you know how damn lucky you are that you really don't have to deal with this kind of bullshit! Must be nice having leeches in the family that will do your dirty work for you.
She didn't mean to sound so mean but Nala wasn't the one that was going to have to clean up the mess that was going to be created by Cori and Aidan, at least now everyone knew what had Quin so on edge and then she remembered.
She smacked her forehead, this wasn't going to be just one hell of a public relations mess, Shade, being Aidans son, was going to get caught in the cross fire. Hell she hoped he had settled down some so when reporters started snooping around they only dug up half the skeletons in his closet and not all of them... or was it when they pulled the string of women he left behind broken hearted out of the trash? Either way it was a mess. And she still had to do what her mother asked her to.
Hey, I have some work to take care of, last minute that my mother just laid on me, I know we were supposed to meet with that brother of yours but I have to take care of this. I'll see you in a bit, if I survive anyway.
Cutting through the crowds of people already they were talking and it wasn't good. Humans could be so judgmental she thought and pissed her off to high heaven because whenever any of the King and Queens associates needed a favor or a little help and were standing on their doorsteps with their hands out, Kiara and Losa always took care of the problem. Whatever, she'd deal with it later she had something bigger to get a hold of first and there he was, standing in a corner looking as dark as ever except there was this spark in his eye, only one thing could create that spark, her line of vision followed his line of vision and there she was dancing or rather trying to teach someone to dance. Not just any someone though, Cyranda Jane... Fey as some called her... was trying to teach Falcon how to dance and Stryder... Poppy... actually seemed to enjoy the sight. Shaking her head she approached him, leaned to kiss his cheek and watched her Fey with her cousin for a minute then just told him what she needed to.
Mom called... she needs you and Fey at the Hall... I don't know why she said it had something to do with Astrid but that Astrid was fine, really that was all she said. You know my mom Poppy, when she says jump, don't even ask how high. It did sound a little important though, there was a quiver in her voice but I didn't let on I heard it. So now that I'm done playing messenger, I have a few friends I need to say hello to then it's off to the office to start working a spin for the bruhaha that's going to start tomorrow.
She kissed his cheek again, waved to the Fey and her cousin and went on to do just what she said she needed to.
User avatar
Kaitlyn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Osservare » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:28 am

So now you know, at least some of what has happened to my great family, but there is still so much you have to learn. It's still confusing, our dynamic that is and it is going to continue to be allot to adjust to. There are some faces I am sure you are wondering where they are. Some of them I can speak for, others it is not my place to tell you as I have not been granted the rights. I can tell you that my sister Emalina and her beloved Zane are the rulers of the joined nations of Hallia and Iallia. What happened to Zuri? As so many others did, when the Reckoning occurred, she chose to live out her life with Brayden Shadow rather than be turned. That's all right, it was a choice asked to be made freely and though it hurt so many when their loved ones did not chose to walk the same path... we still remained a family, we stood strong and stood beside them until their last breaths were taken. Brendan and Echo, chose the same path. Then what of Lauren and Phaedra? Phaedra too chose a mortal life and Robert was with her when she made her journey. Lauren... that is a sad tale to tell. Lauren along with Quin chose to turn, some hundred years after their turning, she was killed by vampire hunters, and Quin has carried on. Winter and Lucian Deamons... that is a heartbreaking story. One that pains me to this day because it was by my hand that Winter fell in a sense... to make that long story short, some hundred years ago Winter was caught and forced to drink the blood of the dead... do you know what that does to our kind? It kills us... slowly... painfully and she was left to die. It was by chance I found her and returned her to Lucian... Lucky knowing what was happening asked me to ease her suffering just as Dayle had done so many centuries before with Saydie and so I did what he asked, what I did not know was that Lucky not willing to live for eternity without his Winter planned to meet with the sun that very morning. Talen is still around. You'll see him soon I am sure. As for Toras and Tierney, I will not get into their story, it is not my place Watcher or not. You know that Jonathan Connor lives, and that Kristian Connor is indeed alive... that story goes back to the Uprising and does not need to be repeated here. As for Dayle, Devyn and Kyle... what I said for their parents stands for them as well. Bennett and Avalyn are well. That's all you'll hear from me on them. Carter and Toras... they are no longer with us... Toras left the world soon after Carter was mortally wounded in a jousting tournament but their children... twin girls... oh that was fun their teenage years... Toral and Tia and their son Taltos live. Yes I know a child with the same name as one of my beloved pets... there is a reason for that... Taltos was assigned to watch over Carter near the end of her pregnancy with her last child and it was because of my pet that Taltos lives... again a tale for another time. As for the others, well until the time is right, you will just have to wait and see....
User avatar
Osservare
Stablehand
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Orry » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 am

Did you two think I was fucking around? Did you really?!
Orry was smoking mad. When her brothers all turned on her she didn't have a problem tearing right back into them telling them she didn't want to hear a damn thing about Cori or Aidan, that none of them had to like it but what the hell did they think was going to happen with both Cori and Aidan being alone for so long and being each others support. It was damn ridiculous for any of them to be behaving that way and they were going to know just exactly what she thought about it. Then they had to do it, Hunter and Quin, of course it had to be the two biggest of her brothers that just had to push her and like she promised she had them both slammed up against a wall one right after the other and both were being dragged through the manor, hand behind their backs in the enhanced handcuffs that she was allowed to carry.
You think just because I'm the baby... well you thought wrong didn't you? Didn't you? The next god damn time I say something I hope for your sake you'll believe me... let's see what do I tell Creedy when we get to station? Assault on an officer? That would work for you Quin... now Hunter... oh I know... drunk in public! That should keep you both locked up for at least a day and give you enough time to settle down.
The damnedest thing happened that made her want to turn and run for the airport, hop a flight and go right back to Iallia. Her mother, that damn elf forced her to let her brothers go and then that daft woman... god help them all set her brothers loose on their sister ordering them to find her before their father went apeshit.
Thanks Ma really... that's the last thing we needed right now...
It was all Orry could say, she was furious and she stormed off hell bent on collecting her belongings from the Hall and going back to the life where she only had to deal with homicidal maniacs and not elven ones.
User avatar
Orry
Stablehand
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:09 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Losa » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:23 pm

When his wife ended up in his arms he kissed her and he looked around them grinning at Cicero.

Well as far as where I want it love we can have it anywhere. I mean we have been over both the manor and hall many times. You know I think one of our more sexcapades was in Cicero's room right before it became his room. You know we might have thought to change the mattress and all in there but hell we did not even have time to change the sheets.

He moved his mouth to nip at her shoulder and he grinned.

I am thinking that is the want you are talking about or if it is the want of Cicero dead well that will come eventually because if he truly touches any part of you other than your arm to bring you to me he will lose body parts. I did buy you a new toy, Shade has it picking up a special guest. Remind me to show you the papers later. I think you will find the meal I have got for you to be rather tasteful too. I did have dinner checked as well to make sure none of that damn drug was involved. Oh and I would not be letting anyone else touch your new toy it has a rather intricate security system what well others would not apprecciate. Once you see your present you will see why it is for you and you alone. Shade is only able to have control of it because I allowed him to be one of the few. I am also able to have control of it. Oh and Cicero if you think to touch her gift you will be without a hand.


He grinned at Cicero and his eyes flashed that was never a good thing with Losa and he knew that Cicero might have got the point but the man was rather dense as well. He grinned slightly at him.

You know love you might want to keep bodyguards that actually do not want your body around. Because as much as anyone else wants your body I know I am the only one that can have it. So where do you want to give me what I want and to get what I know you want. It has been too long my love you know my appetite for you never truly slows down.


He knew both Cicero and Liasa were watching. What few failed to understand was while they were not together in all ways, they were still together. The outlanders had become an important part of things all started on a dare but neither really interfered in the others business. His arm kept around her and well some of what he did was not decent to do in front of other people but he did not give a damn.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Stryder Joseph » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:36 pm

I will take care of getting her there without Falcon knowing. We all know I am jealous enough that i want all my wife's time.

He moved to his Pixie and lifted her away from Falcon.

Falcon to dance like she is trying to teach you requires you to loosen up a bit. It might be hard considering the intimacy of the dancing but I know it is a bit awkward when it comes to it being your aunt. Watch

He danced with her and he moved his mouth to her ear while the danced.

We are needed at the hall don't want to alarm Falcon but it is something to do with Astrid. So what you say we put on a show that I can take care of the needs for afterwards?


He knew that she would play along after all they were never known for being discreet about their sex life. He was sure he would hear some groan out her name including his grandchild. The grandchild that was the image of the man that had been lost to them all over three centuries ago. He thought about his son Ash a lot and knew that to this day Astrid had not taken another love. She was too wrapped up in all about Ash even to that day. He had been heart broken to lose his son, though he knew that not everyone could live forever. He kissed Pixie and kept her close to him he knew it would only take a matter of time for her mouth to run and for them to be on their way without raising suspicion. Why their room at the hall instead of the manor, some would not even ask because they knew just how much could happen when the two forces combined when those two decided to play.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Aidan Shadow » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:48 pm

We are not going back to the manor not to hear your father bitching and throwing a fit. Bad enough I think we pissed off all the parents too. You know Cori the where does not matter because it is going to happen. Even Payne knew it was going to happen. He knew before he died, he and I had talked. He told me to take care of you, and not to let past things that stopped us to stop us. I know he was your great love as Janessa was mine. Put what is here Cor we can not deny we can not stop what has started. I know you feel it. Not here than fine we will go else where you know we do have plenty of places we can go.

He pulled her into the shadows before she had a chance to say anything and he had her in one of his rooms that he used when on trips one of the rooms that was registered with everything that would come back clean and would never be traced to him. Now he had a different idea of tracing. This one did not involve anything other than hands or mouth.

It is for the right reasons Cori, though the loves we had for our spouses was deep and all the love between us has always been unstoppable. Now we can act on something that is bigger than anyone can even understand. Do not deny yourself or me this for we both know that it is inevitable anyways.

His mouth claimed hers like it did in front of others but this time it was something deeper more hungry and more possessive. This time there was not a damn person to interfere Cori was right they had never had just their time, now this was their time and would be their time. Now he would not force her into anything but he knew the fire that she had was the same as his. He was not going to just give up and let it go.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Alexis Shadow » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Please! Anywhere but here! And I don't mean in the Grand Hall where everyone can see you either!
Alexis, youngest daughter of the two that were all but mauling each other came up the stairs and down the hall with her twin in tow. Kryssy thank god had managed to work the impossible and got Alexis hair under control not that it really mattered, she really didn't feel like being at a party, but it was for their parents and seeing them, hearing them the way they were being, it did make her smile.
I swear the more time that goes by the worse they get, what do you think Krys?
Krystynas laugh came from behind her and she peeked her head around her sister eyeing their parents.
I think if we don't want to be scarred for life, and it's a long life we live, either we better get out of here or someone needs to throw some cold water on those two.
Alexis own laugh followed her sisters. It didn't matter how much changed or that life wasn't quite what any of them expected one thing was always the same. Their parents love for one another, need for one another, and hunger for one another was constant. Even before they both became a part of dark world it was like that, and it would always be. Alexis, Krys, Aidan and Bennett all knew what that was like. When Shadows loved they loved hard and for most of them, they found their true soul mates once in their lifetime... there were the exceptions though. She looked at her parents and rolled her eyes.
I think considering we have a manor full of guests that the two.... Ma stop teasing Pa like that honestly... the two of you need to at least show your faces, make nice for a little while then you can do whatever the hell you want... wherever the hell you want so long as your children don't have to see it... oh and Pa... don't know if you know... Shades back.
User avatar
Alexis Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Shade Shadow » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Since Alexis saw him return and the car was in one piece with his grandmother's hand picked dinner in the seat bound he knew he could go looking for the person that he wanted to see the most. He like most Shadow men once he found his match, his mate, he had staked his claim on her. It was rather a messed up family dynamic. Kaitlyn was the daughter to Astrid and Phillip Ryder that made them related somehow in actually both from his father to her mother, and from his father to her father. But sometimes that was just the way things happened. Now he was able to find her he always could and his arms went around her waist as he teasingly rubbed up against her along with the music. SJ and Cyranda were being their usual selves but nothing else mattered his mouth moved to her ear and his hands were playing a little low for being in public.

Miss me?

He grinned and waited for her reaction. He knew that others wanted what he had but that was fine by him. Kaitlyn was his and there was nothing anyone could do about it. He grinned feeling her reaction and knowing he was damn lucky she knew every scent off him, every little thing about him actually much like his Aunt Cori knew everything about his father well to a point. With them being cousins and not having anything other than a friendship going on there were somethings that Cori would not know.
User avatar
Shade Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Cyranda Jane Deamons » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Okay who the hell are you and what the hell have you done with the real Dark Knight?
Teasing Stryder would forever be one of her greatest pleasures in life, and the other would forever be what would always happen after that teasing went too far. Grinning she didn't protest, it wasn't often that Stryder offered himself up to dance with her the way she liked to, but she guessed that after centuries of practice he had overcome his awkwardness at dancing in public... and damn was he good. A little too good because she almost forget the real reason he actually stepped in and saved their grandson. Falcon looked a little relived and she laughed at him, the face he made reminded her so much the face that Ash would make when he was younger and her heart sank a little. Not a day went by that Pixie didn't think of Ash, even after all the time that had passed she felt the deep wounds made by his loss. He was her first born, her fat little ball floating in the water, her Ash who had been the first of her childrens faces in Truth, the first voice she heard, it had been Ash who opened the floodgates and brought all her memories back to her. The day he died all she could think about was the day she told Stryder he was going to be a father. The way she screamed at him that he was right, she was a baby mama, and everything that happened after that started a life she never thought she would ever have. Two handsome strong sons, a beautiful daughter... she missed Phoebe as much as she missed Ash, but what made losing Ash worse was they hadn't been ready for it. Phoebe, when she decided to be turned during the Reckoning knew that something could go wrong, that she could be reborn into a world of madness, and Cyranda knew it broke Dominics heart as sure as it broke all of their hearts when Phoebe became one of the few that had to be as they called it put down. They all knew the risks that they were taking then, but Ash, he died before the reckoning and that was something she didn't think any of them would ever be able to get over. Astrid. When she thought of Astrid she just wanted to make everything right for her, she saw how to that very day the woman who had once had a fire in her walked around just going through life rather than really living and she saw how every day Ash was mourned. She was lost in these thoughts when her husband made a move that had her thinking something completely different then and Pixie being who she was, couldn't help herself.
Oh my! There you are... yeah no mistaking that's you all right! Good lord Stryder a little excited are we? Yeah well you act like that and what did you think was gonna happen? I know what I'm thinkin' should be happenin... yanno suddenly I feel like goin' for a ride...
And there it was... her name being shouted by those in the family who heard her, she grinned and shrugged her shoulders, that was all Stryder needed before he had her hauled up in his arms and was taking them through the shadows to the hall to meet Ardis. Being who she was, when they appeared in the room they were meeting in the first thing she did was start running her mouth.
Okay, what happened? Is she all right?
Then she saw him. Sitting on the bed beside Astrid. For the first time in her long life the Fey was speechless, and even if she wanted to say something she wouldn't have been able to because Cyranda Jane fell into a dead faint at her husbands feet.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
User avatar
Cyranda Jane Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Shane Morizion » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Your majesties it would seem that Princess Deamons fully restored charger was along with the Iron Man car. Seems she might be looking to have that replaced. She was rather pissed. Princesses Alexies you look beautiful tonight. Since your husband is out on a mission and has not returned could I have the honor of escorting you to your parents party?

He smiled at her and then he heard it a snarl, growl whatever the hell it was it was an ungodly sound coming from behind them.

The only time my wife will be by your side is after I bury you and she brings the shit to put on your grave. Remember your place Shane or I will make you my next meal.

There he was there though he was not supposed to be eyes ablaze and all. Adam was not an overly big vampire but he was an older vampire and he was not to be messed with. A few times Shane had tried to get someone in the family to turn him but he had no luck so far. As being reborn into the dark world was sometimes painful and sometimes there were things that could not be risked. His turning was something most did not want to happen. Though he knew if he was turned that it would give him more power in a sense and that was it was mostly about.

My apologies Prince Sitlin
User avatar
Shane Morizion
Stablehand
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Kaitlyn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Shade Shadow... what are you doing sneaking up on a girl like that... you are damn lucky I know that scent anywhere!
Her first reaction to the arms that went around her from behind was one of joy, she was always filled with happiness even in the worst situations, it was something that she learned from Cori long ago. Always smile even when your heart is breaking, even when times are at their worst, just smile and it will make the people around you feel better, and then you'll feel better. Her second reaction was to get as far away from him as she could because she could never keep anything from him and knowing what she knew, knowing the mess she had to start working towards cleaning up, was not anything she wanted to be the one to tell him. She twisted in his arms and gave him a big welcome home kiss then hurried to get out of those arms even though everything in her was screaming at her to stay put.
Hi babe, of course I missed you but you got here too late. Something came up with work and I have to get started on handling it right now. I know it's Kiara and Losas' anniversary party but this is important Shade, I promise cross my heart and hope to die if I'm lying that I'll make it up to you...
Shade Shadow, the love of her life, the one who had gone through restoring the Hall of Shadows with her, had helped her with the excavations of both the hall and the manor, who had helped her find most of the family who had gone underground after the reckoning looked at her with a look she knew too well and she bit her bottom lip.
Please don't ask me Shade, just let me take care of what I need to and then I'll tell you just don't ask me right now.
User avatar
Kaitlyn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ash Deamons » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:40 pm

I do not know maybe with all the reading and studying I have done of these lands this family that I have come to know the character that I have taken the first name of too well. I am not sure what is going on here there are things that I see that I do not know is just from reading about them and then being able to visualize them. I am really not sure now. After all this is one confusing mess. The stories brought to paper were one of the first things I read after whatever happened, happened. I am still not sure what to believe as to who I am. I am trying to understand the matters that you are speaking of as well. I am not sure what to tell you all I know is I need to do what I can to help her.


He sat there next to her holding her hand and playing with her hair something he would do at times that he did not remember then it was like his demeanor changed as if someone with split personalities.

Ardis what in the hell are you just standing there for you know she does not like sleeping in clothes like this. You know her favorite things are in the top left hand drawer. Wait you might not want to see your sister in so little. The more appropriate sleeping attire for her is in the second left hand drawer from the top on the left hand side. She is uncomfortable so she is not going to sleep well.


He moved so he could sit closer to her running his fingers through her hair.

She is so beautiful when she sleeps, well she is beautiful anyways. I love you my Astrid.

With that said he leaned forward and kissed her his fingers tangling up in her hair. Then there was a noise a couple of people entered his demeanor was back to the way Ash Johnson would be. He saw the couple that entered and heard the woman and saw a man that looked meaner than anything he could remember seeing in his lifetime though for some reason he knew the man would not hurt him.
User avatar
Ash Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Shade Shadow » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:44 pm

You are not going anywhere without me. I just get home from not one mission but a few. Work can wait and damn it Kat it is going to wait. Because this is a party for my grandparents and because I just got home

He pulled her back to him and kissed her again this time he was not going to let her go so easily. This time he was going to make sure they got to spend time together work be damned. His mouth went to her ear and he whispered.

If I have to go to my grandparents to make work less of a priority I will but I have some ideas that involve us and no work. And if you insist on going to work I am just going to have to show you what can be done in your office.

He knew she could not resist the music not once his body started moving against hers. He knew that he could get her distracted and he kissed her deeply then waited to see just what she would do.
User avatar
Shade Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Corinthyalas » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Unstoppable. That was the word he used. Bigger than anyone could understand... his words brought a memory screaming to the front of her mind, back when they were both so much younger and she was caught in a war of her own making between her Da and her elf king, back when she was still just little Cori Shadow, the half breed elfling.

Coris saw a very angry looking Aidan storming in their direction. She knew her cousin well enough to see that he was so lost in whatever had his temper riled this time that he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He went to storm by her and Cori was horrified to see tears running down his face, she reached out to grab his shoulder and ended up jerking him back and slamming him to the ground pinning him when he turned around and swung at her. With his hands pinned above his head, Cori straddled over him she yelled his name to get his attention on her.
Aidan! Look at me!
He was breathing heavy and whatever happened Cori knew had to have been bad if it made Aidan mad enough to cry.
Aid!
Eyes as green as emeralds looked at her and when recognition flared in his gaze his breathing started to slow.
Cor...?
She nodded but didn't move.
Aidan what happened?
He shook his head and looked away from her.
You need to let me up Cor, if your dad sees you with me he's going to be mad.
Cori snorted forgetting that their grandparents were there, it didn't matter that Cori was almost grown, Aidan was still her best friend.
Not until you tell me what has you so pissed Aid.
I heard my dad and Aunt Ori talking... see I went to report in to our King like Ramseys told me to... and I heard him tell Ori that your father has every right to think I'm an asshole, because my father thinks I'm an asshole too... all this time I've been trying Cor, I've been trying really hard. I don't go to your house unless your Ma sends for me for lessons, I don't talk back to your dad anymore... I know I still have alot to get through and I still have alot of changes to make but I'm trying Cori and for what? Nothing I do is right. I thought I was doing good...
Coris eyes spit fire and she lifted her head looking to her grandparents at the same time she got off her cousin and helped him up off the ground. Her arms went around him protectively.
Do you see? If we aren't perfect this is what happens. Aidan has issues and he's a smart ass little bastard alot but you know what? He has been trying and it's not enough, nothing we do is ever good enough... he's only eight years old for gods sake why is he expected to act like a grown man at eight years old? Why can't he just be a kid for a little while and why can't anyone understand him? Poppy... we hate it here. We both do... I can't leave Aidan here alone....


Memories flashed, fast forwarding like someone skipping over the previews on a dvd she was brought to a another time, a place where she spent years building a life with the elf that she called King, lover, friend, husband, the father of her children. That life was slowly coming to an end, it was five years before Payne died and she was in his study with him sitting on the corner of his desk going over plans for the fall festival. Out of nowhere he started a conversation that she should have seen as a warning sign he would be gone from her soon.

I think a jousting tournament in Carters memory is a lovely idea... I just wish I would have thought of it myself... you always come up with the best ideas Payne...
She sighed and thought about her Poppy and his wife, Carter had been dead only a year, lost in a tournament and since then nothing anyone did could bring the Elder Toras from his darkened state. The only time Cori ever saw him smile was when she would throw herself at him and kiss his cheeks. Not even Toral, Tia and Taltos or Ardis, Astrid and Valiant could get any sort of emotion from him, so Cori took every opportunity she could to spend time with him.
I hate thinking that he's going to be alone Payne. Look at how long he went without caring for anyone after Gran was gone, oh I know there is always the chance he could meet another, but I don't think he'll ever open up like that again. It makes me think about what your life will be like when I'm gone. I don't ever want you to be alone Payne, not ever. You are too good, too wild to be alone...
She winked at him and was a little surprised when he stood up, came around the front of the desk and lifted her up to her feet wrapping her in his arms. He stared at her for a long minute with those dark warm eyes, and brushed back locks of her long blonde hair, then kissed her so lovingly she really thought she might cry. When that kiss broke she was looking up at him with a question in her eyes.
I think my Queen that I worry more for you, than I do for myself. Cori you have to promise me that if I leave our world before you that you will not close in on yourself, that you will see not just with your beautiful blue eyes, but with your beautiful soul, that there is still good in the world, that you can and will see love that is right there in front of you. You were never meant to be alone Cori, I've always known this...
She laughed at him then, ruffled his hair and threw her arms around his neck.
Enough of this dreary talk Payne... neither of us will be alone for a long time so it doesn't matter, but if it makes you happy then I promise all those things you want me to now can we please find something more cheerful to talk about?


Snapping from those memories brought her back to the present where she was enveloped in arms that had always held her when she needed to be held, arms that protected her when she needed to be protected, arms that comforted her and soothed all her fears when she was scared. Aidan. There had always been and would always be Aidan. Blue eyes looked into blue eyes that were almost twins to her own, and there she saw all that he had been trying to tell her, to make her see, everything she had known deep inside but didn't want to admit to out of fear for the consequences but now it all changed. Everything changed. Unstoppable, that was the word he used. Whispering was not necessary, they were alone but her words came out that way anyway.
He knew... and I can see what is right here...
She put her hands to the face that she had touched so many times before, so many times that were countless and Cori gave in, gave up, kept her promises. She accepted Aidans kisses, his touch and returned them with her own and finally Cori let go, in her heart she said her final and true good-bye to her elven king.
User avatar
Corinthyalas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Kaitlyn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 pm

She groaned in misery when she really wanted to be moaning in pleasure but pleasure had to be forced aside because all hell could possibly break loose come morning and Kaitlyn had to get it all under control quick. Human resources and public relations was her specialty, something she learned very well from her Aunt Astrid, one day Kaitlyn hoped to be everything her Aunt was, as great in her profession as Astrid was in hers.
Going to your grandparents is not the best idea Shade, they're probably a little busy right now and with how long they've been away from each other do you really want to interrupt them...
If he didn't stop kissing her, stop touching her she was going to lose her damn mind. Focus Kate. Untangling herself and peeling his hands from her backside was the last thing she wanted to be doing, she hated having to tell him no especially when he had been away.
You know if it wasn't so important I'd already be in bed ass naked and waiting for you babe, but it is important enough that I have to stay fully clothed, standing upright and busting my ass to get a handle on this. It is that important Shade you have to.... will you stop touching me like that... you know it has to be if I'm shutting you down.
She kissed him then took a playful nip at his neck.
Don't be mad babe, I will make it up to you, you know I'm good for it.
User avatar
Kaitlyn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Alexis Shadow » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Nice try Shane...
Krystyna stepped out from behind her sister and was standing at her side now, her green eyes were on fire and she wished she could just set the man who had been chasing after Alexis for too long now straight to hell. It amused Krys how he thought he could worm his way into her sisters inner circle as easily as he had wormed his way into her fathers clique. She was never shy with her feelings about Shane.
Honest to christ Pop, you're worried about Cicero when he knows Mom could and damn well would squash him like a bug but you let this slug run rampant all over to hit on your daughter every damn chance he gets knowing he doesn't stand a chance in hell. It's disturbing really, and disgusting too.
Alexis stood by watching the show down between her sister and her fathers advisor, it was absolutely no secret that Kryssy couldn't stomach Shane even being alive much less being a part of their lives no matter how minute that part was. And he was such a small part, nothing more than a passing thought when they would run into each other, and for damn good reasons too. One Alexis was not drawn to Shane like that, and two, the second reason made her break out into a smile when she thought about it... Adam would break Shane like a twig. Putting an arm on Krys, Lexi pulled her sister back some.
Easy sissy, I'll be going to the party with my original date for the night.
Lex linked her arm with her sisters.
Sorry Shane, Kryssy and I already made plans to go together, makes it easier on us both that way... I'm sure that my mother would appreciate it if you kept Liasa occupied though, I know I wouldn't mind someone....
Adams voice cut in, surprising her and she turned around nearly knocking them both over with how hard she ran into him.
Adam!
His name came from her in a laugh and she didn't waste a second of time pulling him closer to her for a long welcome home kiss. When she pulled away from him her blue eyes were shining bright and she couldn't keep the smile from her face.
Looks like I won't be going with Krys after all... unless of course you're going to be nice enough to escort us both so she's not alone... you know if you do this for me I can think of only a hundred ways to show you just how happy it would make me. I've missed you Adam... what the hell was so important that you had be gone for so god damn long?
User avatar
Alexis Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron