by Raynalia » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:15 am
Ye need ta be stoppin' that Con. Jade put her foot down with that boy long ago. Iffin' when he was a wee one none of ye thought what happened ta him back then should be used as an excuse for how he acted when he was just a little boy, now that he actually be grown, I d'nay wanna be hearin' how Jade did this wrong, or Jade did that wrong. Ye all expect that woman ta have the answers ta damn near everything and when she makes a mistake, it's like the world is coming to an end....
The elf sighed and sat up not caring that she was on his stomach, he was strong enough to deal with it. She was really worried about Kiara, it had been a long time since she saw the red head looking the way she did and talking the way she was. Even though Jade had given her mortal life for a life in darkworld, she still held on to her humanity, she was still the same person at her core.
You want to know whats going on with them boys? They're bad mouthing their mother. Bennetts carrying on about how she just handed the Order over to Aidan when he wasn't ready, and how she did nothing but disrespect Losa by doing it without talking to him about it... how was she supposed to talk to him about it at the time she did it when Losa wasn't even here... she made the decisions she thought were best for the Order during that whole time when Alistar was in Losas' body. The Elite needed a sign of hope, that all was not lost during that time and who better to be that sign than Losas own son? I don't think Bennett even realizes that's when it really happened... and even then she was right there planning with Aidan, helping Aidan. Since Losa has been back whose done the majority of the Masters duties for the Order? Losa and Jade and why is that? Because Kiara and Losa both have enough sense in their heads to know Aidan still needs to be taught, still needs to learn more but he needs to be hands on in order to learn and it's not like they said "Here's the Order you're on your own". And Aidan is on a tear talking about how if his mother doesn't punish Krystyna for her little outburst like right now, he's going to deal with it. How would you feel if your entire life was devoted to your family, keeping them safe and teaching them everything they needed to survive in the world they were born into, loving them so much that you would give up your mortal self just to be near them... and then one day hear them talk about you the way she got to hear her sons talk about her? You should have seen her face Saint. She told me why she wants the boys to run with her... and you know Kiara Con, she won't come right out in front of people and tell them her business when it concerns her children... it's like they forgot who she is, how she thinks, how she works. All they can do is see with tunnel vision, and that is not good. All she wanted was for her entire family to be home for Yuletide... and this is what she gets instead. You didn't see her, but you've been around her long enough to know when she's starting to slip over the edge... and I'm pretty damn sure that's where she's heading now. The question is... how do we keep it from happening?
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong