Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Alexis Shadow » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:16 am

And just what in the hell is so important that you need to go running off to Firyon to see Cori right now Aidan? Don't you have any idea what's been going on over there? You really think it's smart to go there now?
Lex was not one to keep her thoughts to herself most of the time and this time would be no exception. Hell everyone pretty much knew that Cori and Payne had had a massive falling out that was only made worse by those incredibly ballsy but insane second cousins of theirs and from what they all heard, the family was trying to piece itself back together. Aidan going to Firyon might not do anything but make it worse.
I guess if you have to go you have to go. We all know when you have it set in that head of yours to do something nothings going to stop you... just don't hand around too long Aid okay? Guess I'll go see what trouble I can get into with Krys and Benny till you get back then. Shouldn't be that hard to get one of them riled enough, never is.
Popping her brother in the arm Lex took off through the hall weaving her way through the corridors thinking it was good to be in the Hall again at the same time she was wondering just what she could do to Bennett to get him to come out and play.
User avatar
Alexis Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:47 am

He smiled as Nala had spoke and then corrected herself he knew all it took was Kiara saying something. He grinned at her after the others left.

You know she may be a true little hellion but I prefer my hellion. I know we are in trouble with that one. After all she even has Lucky wrapped to where he will give her anything that she wants. I am glad they made it safely to Ithilien. They have a lot to deal with. But those two as crazy as they are will get through anything as long as the other is around. I know they all need time to heal from matters that happened, and having their family surrounding them will help. There is nothing that is better after something happens then having your family around. It is how we can get through most anything.

He smiled and was listening to her agreeing with what she said. He had picked up a scent that had not been in the Hall for quite awhile. He was listening to her and heard her stop with the sentence. Then he was listening to his niece speak,

Annie you are right our family is still scattered and people are needing to heal, and some have decided to do that away from here. I know coming here was not easy for you and that in itself is a victory over what he tried to do to this family. It does me good to see you. I know you went to lengths to protect this family.


He was not sure what all to say he was still in a bit of shock that she was there. Then he heard it the ruckus. He knew what it meant. Someone was talking shit and someone was setting things or people in their place.

We will not let anyone have a victory over us like that it will take time but the family will heal and we will be stronger for it.

Flashes started to come into his memory of things that happened and he took Kiara's hand. He knew he needed to stay steady about things. He also knew the best chance of that was to be grounded by the one person that could keep him grounded. He looked to his wife to get his head back straight then he looked at his niece.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:07 am

I know what has been going on there Lex, do you not remember I am the one Cori tells things to? If I do not show I am going to hear it from her and we both know it. This trip is not going to be anything long or anything. So don't worry about it.

He saw a sight that he did not think he would see again in the hall he saw Annie. He also heard how some were talking about her. He stood and he grabbed one of the men by the shirt and slammed him into a wall.

You keep your mouth shut where my cousin is concerned. What she went through for this kingdom and for her family should not be talked about like the gossiping assholes you are being. All of you will run and will continue to run until you are told to stop. One of you ever opens your mouth again against my cousin you will find it hard to speak without a tongue. You all should be thanking her for saving what she did instead you look at her like that and speak about her like that. I will not stand for it for a moment. Remember who I am and who my parents are if you think for a moment I am joking about what the consequences will be.


He saw his uncle coming in the Hall with Rayne it still burned him at times. He grinned at them.

Lady Panton, I have a job for you. These men are to be running until their punishment is sufficient and they remember to think before they speak. Which is what they will be telling you on each lap as you and Lord Shadow oversee them running. They speak one word against Annie again and they are going to find out what it is like to have their tongue cut off.


He did not leave room for question or anything. He had to go take care of his business in Firyon and he knew if he was needed Cori would make some excuse up then find him. She knew what his purpose there was going to be. He would find the time to speak to his Mother when he got back. He heard that Janessa had headed for Riley's to be checked which would give him sometime but he had wasted some time on the assholes who spoke against his cousin. He headed to Firyon and would return as quickly as possible.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 am

Iliana Shadow was in their council room kneeling before them like it were any other day. But this was not any other day and there was nothing ordinary about her being there. Kiara thought it remarkable that she was looking upon the face of their niece and seeing such a fire in her eyes thinking that if Annie were not so controlled in her art or in her darkness the Hall itself would be in flames. She listened to the words that came from the black robe, hung on every word and held the hand of her king firmly but not too tight that it would hurt him. There they were. Uncle and niece facing one another for the first time and it truly made Kiara sick to her stomach seeing the cluster of emotions crossing both their faces. What Losa said to Annie was not all he wanted to say, she knew that much but they had both been so thrown by her appearance that finding any words to say at all was just hard. Hard? Bullshit. This was Iliana. Iliana who had just about traded her soul to the devil himself for the family. Kiara slipped her hand from Losas and kissed near his ear whispering to him low.
Let me talk with her love, I know right now you do not have all your wits about you.
Kiara went to Annie and brought her off the floor so that she was standing upright and then Kiara knelt down in front of her.
You bow to no one Iliana Shadow Princess of Firyon... were it not for you we would not be where we are today and for that...
Kiara looked up at her nieces face.
None of us will ever be able to repay you Annie, but we can remind you how you are loved by us all and how you saved us all. I will spend the rest of my immortal life trying to right all the wrongs that were done to you.
Getting to her feet Kiara cupped her nieces face between her hands.
You are probably the strongest woman I know Iliana... coming here... no one can possibly know how hard this has to be on you... come with me little one... you and I will sit and talk...
She heard the commotion coming from outside the room and heard Aidan, she couldn't keep the smile from her lips though the situation as a whole was sad and hurtful.
Sounds like Aidan is making damn sure everyone knows their proper places...
The she heard Rayne going on a tear about how she was going to run everyone into the ground if that's what it took and Kiara laughed a little.
Oh yes little one... we are going to talk and no doubt before we are through our Rayne is going to be barging in most likely bragging how she broke some legs.
Kiara looked back at Losa and mouthed "it's going to be okay" to him.
Angel, I'd like to meet with you later.
Then she led Iliana and James from the council room. A few hours later Kiara came from Orianas tower with Iliana and James. She kissed her nieces cheek and handed her the keys to the house that Iliana had asked for.
You are welcomed to stay as long as you wish honey you know that, it is your parents house after all, and anytime it gets to be too much for you, no one will blink an eye if you return to Iallia Annie. You are an amazing little thing... I just hope your mama doesn't come hunting for my head because of this...
Kiara patted her cheek lovingly then left Annie with James to do whatever Iliana felt she needed to while Kiara had a son to hunt down and an elf to see to for no other reason than to make sure Rayne hadn't killed anyone yet, and then she would meet with her King to tell him what Iliana asked her to.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:19 am

He had gone to Firyon and had let one of the men know that he was there and just to let Cori know he came to pick up the package. He knew that she would know what that would mean. He knew he was not going to see her on that trip to Firyon and he knew that she would contact him later. He left Firyon and went back to the Hall. He had checked in to see if anyone's tongue had been cut out yet and it had not been. He had to smile Rayne was one that the men knew would do it. Forbid if any of them ever raised a hand to Rayne either. There would be too many for them to deal with. He grinned when he saw his Mother his eyes were blue though he was concerned as well.

How is he doing with seeing Annie? I am sure this was not easy on either of them, it took a lot of courage for her to come here. Just so you know I did let it be known if anyone speaks against her or starts talking shit again about her they are losing their tongue. I also know the person that would do it too. Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?

He stood there touching the package that was in his pocket as he walked with his Mother to where they could talk in Privacy.

What do you think of Janessa really? I know she has worked hard and all, but do you think that she could deal with things like she would need to if she were to become my wife? I was just thinking about things is all.

He was not going to tell anyone just what he had planned but come the next day f he got the answer he wanted that night Alexis would know exactly why it was so important for him to go to Firyon.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:27 am

He sat there after his wife left waiting for Benny to come in. His head was getting dizzy and he felt like he was going to be sick. He knew then he could not stay seated where he was. He needed to move out of that room.

Sorry Benny but I think you will have to be on your own for a bit today.

When he was asked if anything was wrong he just shook it off saying he felt a little sick. A little sick was not the word for it. He had all these memories flooding back to him about what Alistar posing as him put his family through. They all knew eventually the memories could come. He now found himself in the bathroom of their room emptying the contents of his stomach. He was sickened by what his niece was put through by the man that had taken over his body. He was shaking and just sat down right there as he was sure more would be coming up the way he was feeling. The memories were so clear in his mind now. Alistar making claim to his niece, his niece that would do anything for her family. She even had given herself to the man that inhabited his body knowing that there could be problems later.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby James Kensington » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:37 am

He had stood by her decision to go to Pallia he knew that she needed to face her Uncle. The time had not healed things really he knew that she was going to have a road ahead of her to deal with things. As he had promised he stayed right by her side during all of it. He stayed with her as she went to see her Aunt and Uncle, then when her Aunt led them to the tower. As they headed for the house his arm went around her.

You know your Aunt is right that you are a strong woman. I know none of this was easy on you today, and I know that there are still going to be some difficult times. But we will stay here as long as you want. I am sure your mother will come calling once she realized that we are not coming back just yet.


He knew that her family would do what they could to protect her. He could hear some of what Aidan said earlier and he was glad that Aidan was being Aidan watching out for his family like he was.

So what all do you want to do while here?
User avatar
James Kensington
Stablehand
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 am

Right away Kiara noticed something different about her oldest son, it was a difference that was so easy to pinpoint because it was a sight she hadn't seen in a very long time. Aidans eyes were blue. Not just any blue but bright blue like how his fathers eyes would get when he was completely happy. Walking with her arm through his she led him through the hall to the study where he would sit with her when he was much smaller than he was now, and sometimes all three of them, her, Losa and Aidan would sit while she and Losa worked and they would tell Aidan stories about their life before he was born and what it was like while she was carrying him in her belly. Life with Aidan and the rift between him and his father had not always been so harsh, but then Kiara had gotten sick, and that sickness took it's toll over the years she fought to survive, Aidan had barely crossed the threshold into manhood when she left the mortal world, and Bennett, gods he had been too young to have had the pressures of helping his brother carry out her plans put on him, her girls had to go through the stages of life that all girls needed their mothers for without her. She carried guilt with her everyday for not having revealed what truly happened to her sooner but she did what she thought was best for her family and for the years that she was gone, Pallia lived in relative peace. There was no sense in tearing herself up about it now, she was where she belonged and even though they had gone through hell, they were together and most importantly they were still a family.
You have every right to hand down any rule you see fit as far as your cousin is concerned Aidan, that's the beauty of being the Master of the Order... just remember to be fair but at the same time unbending ... that above anything will gain you the respect of the Elite and Pallias people. I know I don't need to tell you that, you have been doing wonderful in your new position and even if we don't say it enough your father and I are very proud of you. Your father is dealing with Iliana being here as best he can, it's not going to be easy for either of them especially now that Annie has decided she needs to be in Pallia for awhile. Your cousin is extraordinary Aidan in the way that she thinks and carries herself even now and we have to do all that we can to help her and your father both heal.
They reached the study and she motioned for him to sit in his fathers chair at his fathers desk. Sitting in her own chair she leaned on her desk with her elbows.
You asked me if there was anything I wanted to talk to you about and the answer is simple. I just wanted to spend some time with my oldest boy before he drops his news at my feet...
She saw a slight tint of pink rise to Aidans cheeks and she sat back in the chair.
Remember who I am Aidan...
She winked at him then listened to him ask his questions and speak his mind. When he finished she sat in silence for a few minutes thinking over what he said then leaned over taking his hand.
I think that you have been carrying that so called wallflower with you for so long that you already know the answers to your own questions baby. But if it will set your mind at ease to hear my thoughts then hear this... I have watched that girl go from this mousy timid little thing to this woman who is strong and capable of standing up for herself, I have watched her grow from this girl who would walk away from anyone who said boo to her to this woman that could take on the world if she wished to but at the same time she knows what it means to be soft. She's a good woman Aid and I have seen the difference in you when she is near you... not to mention I think she's the only one whose ever gotten away with telling you to stop acting like a little bitch, that right there ranks her pretty high up on my list knowing how you can be sometimes... thats ballsy. Do I think she could handle the order and all that goes with it if she was your wife? What I want to know is can you handle the order and everything that comes with it if she isn't?You know what you want to do... so do it Aidan...
Kiara got to her feet and went to her son kissing the top of his head, as old as he was she could still smell that scent that she smelled everyday since the night he was born.
Just do it Aidan.
With that being said Kiara left him in the study to think on what she said and she set out to find her King. Finding him was never difficult, especially when he was troubled. She entered their room and found him in the bathing room in the floor clinging to the toilet like it was a lifeline. She knew that morning was going to have a resounding affect on him and Annie both now finding a way to see them both through the healing was her top priority. Waiting for him to be done she rubbed his back, washed his face off with a cool cloth feeling her heart breaking at the tears she saw in his eyes.
Don't... don't do this to yourself... you weren't even in this body when it happened. Annie knows that why do you think she came here today? She knows it wasn't really you and she wants to get passed this Losa, she still loves you and knows you are hurting too. She wants the hurt to stop for both of you. When you are ready... she wants to talk to you Losa...
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:09 pm

After all she did for this family for these lands I am not going to let anyone speak against her. I can not let it happen. After all she went through people should not be saying a damn thing against her. I know that I can make any rule I want to but as I am still getting used to all of this I know I should seek guidance from you and Pop. After all I know there is a lot to learn from both of you. Though I still remember when you brought the hand into the cell when I was younger that had been raised against him.

That was something he would not forget and in a way it was a good thing he would not forget that nor could he forget that. He started to think of the plans for that night and he had to smile. He leaned and went over everything he would have to see how Janessa made out at the healers as well. Once he had spent some time thinking about things he knew he had things to over see. Once those were done he was going to make the preparations that he needed to. He had to smile though and then he looked outside grabbing a few snowballs and chucking them at Krys and Alexis, he was sure Benny was hard at work. For as seriously as he took being the master of the order Benny took being the crown Prince and the duties that went a long with it.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Iliana Shadow » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:57 am

It's not a matter of strength...
Iliana unlocked the door to the house that she spent half her life growing up in, and removed the black cloak from around her shoulders hanging it on the pegs near the door. How ironic she thought that so much had changed yet here, everything seemed to remain the same. It was good to be back in the house. Switching on the lights her lips curled into a small smile, obviously her father had not spent all of his time in Iallia because the house was ready just incase they returned in time for Yuletide and once her mother realized she was gone, Annie was sure she would be seeing her parents soon. Her feet moved her to the kitchens where she started the stove and gathered what she needed for tea.
It's a simple matter of survival. All of us, my mother and you included need to understand that I put myself in the position to be hurt James. I know neither one of you likes to hear it but that is the simple truth of it all. My Uncle on the other hand had no idea what was happening or what Alistar was doing... and those memories are going to return to him regardless of the fact that they are not his own they are still imprinted in that part of his brain and when they do come back... he will need to know and understand I don't blame him. Really I do only have myself to blame, but it was a necessary evil... could you imagine for even a moment what Alistar would have done... what he would have been like if I didn't keep his attention on me? For gods sakes he went after Janessa Wakefield the very night he thought I was killed.
It still rocked Iliana to her core, everything that happened but now that she had the time to work through it and process it all, she was slowly forgiving herself and trying to help heal the hurts that were caused all the way around.
As for what I want to do while we are here... that is easy enough. I have to reconnect with this part of my family in order for my mother to truly forgive everyone involved, for Emmie, for my Aunt and Uncle, for all of us to be able to really move on. No I don't expect it will be easy, but it needs to be done.
She turned to face him and put her arms around his waist.
I know I wouldn't be this strong as you call it if I didn't have you here to stand beside me James... laugh if you must but you make me strong and it is because of you that I have been able to reach the many decisions that I have. Now my Captain of the Guard, sit and pretend that you are the loving devoted husband and I will fix your dinner and pretend that I am the loving devoted wife and so it will go until the day we can stop pretending because it is real.
User avatar
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Riley Lockheart » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:40 am

He knew he had to be sure about the results of any tests. After all this was not just any woman, this was Janessa the woman that Aidan laid claim to. That in itself showed something about Janessa that she could be stronger than anyone thought. Especially dealing with Aidan was a bit of a handful to say the least. He shook his head as he worked through the tests that needed performed. When he came back and smiled.

I do have to say that you will live not anything to be too afraid of. Though you might want some of this tea to settle your stomach. And some crackers would be good. You need to try and eat something after all how long has it been since you last ate a good meal?

He kept looking over the test results and then he let her see for himself exactly what he was talking about. He figured that was the best way to show her what it was that was wrong with her. He knew Aidan and knew that he would be checking up on things to make sure she had come in. But others also knew that they would not speak to anyone other than their patients. He just hoped if Aidan came by to check on anything it would just to see if Janessa had been in. He would be able to tell him that much though. He had to smiled slightly that woman had brought Aidan down a few levels and he had to admit it was kind of funny to see.
User avatar
Riley Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Janessa » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:59 am

Not anything to be too afraid of!?
Janessa was screaming at Riley wide eyed, her head nearly snapped up off her neck after she saw the results of his tests and she pushed him halfway across the room then jumped down off the table ranting and walking the floor back and forth.
Do these tests of yours again... I mean it! I would know... I mean I know I haven't missed... Riley Lockheart why in the hell are you laughing at me!?
There was just no way, it just wasn't possible, she knew how damn careful she was about making sure something like this didn't happen too soon, and it was too damn soon! She had her trials coming up, she had more training to do... this just could not be happening.
This isn't funny Riley! It's not! My trials are in three weeks! Three weeks! Do you know how long I have... two years thats how long! Two long years and now... there's no way Aidan...
As soon as she said his name she stopped pacing and planted her backside on the floor. How in the hell was she supposed to tell Aidan? Just walk right on up to him and say oh hey guess what? You're gonna be a father... she could only imagine what that was going to do to him. The changes he made over the years would probably go right out the window and she'd be lucky if he let her see the light of day until the baby was born let alone let her go through trials.
Stop laughing before I get up off this floor and beat you to death...
What the hell was she supposed to do now? This was not some little secret that could be kept but at the same time if she opened her mouth now everything she worked so hard for would go to hell, and who even said that Aidan would be happy at all? Breathing heavy she put her head in hands. Calm down Janessa. She took deep breaths until she didn't feel like she was going to pass out anymore. Okay the situation was what it was, there was no getting around it and going into a full on panic wasn't going to do anything but make the whole thing worse and she had more than just herself to think about now.
Okay... so now what do I do? I mean what can I do? What shouldn't I do? Are there rules that have to be followed or something?
User avatar
Janessa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby James Kensington » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:04 am

He listened to her and he knew what she was getting at, His hand reached out and took hers in it

I know you did what you had to, to protect your family. I know your Uncle did not know what was going on. I also know that you had to go through a lot and even when I found out what was going on to a point there was not much that I could do. You are strong don't ever doubt that. Your strength has always shone and will continue to do so. Why would I laugh at you, when you make me stronger as well. I know that your Uncle is going to have things to deal with as well, but you are right your family does need to reconnect and heal.

He went and sat down and pulled her into his lap and kissed her.

I can play that role until you are ready to marry me and then neither of us will have to pretend about anything as far as that goes. But as I said to begin with I will not pressure you into anything. Though it is no secret that I want you as may wife and not just playing a role of one.


He grinned at her because anytime he thought of her becoming his wife it made him smile.
User avatar
James Kensington
Stablehand
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Riley Lockheart » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:15 am

He was laughing because he did not expect her reaction to go on and on and on. He smiled at her and looked at her.

You should take it easy some, I know you do not like hearing that but if there is a shot to your stomach area it could harm the baby. Also you need to make sure to eat the tea should settle your stomach enough that you will be able to eat. You do not want any harm to come to the baby I am sure. Now as far as doing the tests again I did the tests twice and know that they are accurate both results say the ame thing whether you want to believe it or not.


He handed her some papers. He knew that the instructions on there might not make her happy but there was a life to protect.

The rules are on there about what should and should not be done. And don't worry no one is going to know a thing about why you were here until you tell them. All I can tell Aidan and it is only because he is the Master of the Order is that you have been checked over.


He smiled and moved far away from her. He knew that it was a lot for her to process.
User avatar
Riley Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Iliana Shadow » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:22 am

I see very happy times in your future Captain...
Iliana brought her head down and kissed him then scooted off his lap, she often teased with him about her second sight, though premonitions for his future and her own were sparse that did not mean that she did not have them about the people that surrounded her and at that moment, in the middle of her mothers kitchen she saw a glimpse into a future that was connected to her only by the blood she shared with the one in her vision.
Aidan...
She whispered her cousins name to herself which was followed by a slight smile. She never gave away details to her visions
not in full because sometimes those visions could be misunderstood which in turn could create chaos but there was nothing misleading about what she had just seen. This filled her with even more determination to heal her family at the same time she felt an even stronger sense of hope that all would be made right. Turning from the counter she had been standing by she looked at James smiling brightly.
I see very happy times in your future indeed... and what you wish for may happen sooner than either of us believed it would... now eat your dinner and when you are through we will sit in the living room near the fire and maybe we could even dare to plan for this life we wish just a little.
User avatar
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Janessa » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:43 am

All you can tell Aidan is that you checked me over? Bullshit. I'll sign any damn thing I have to that says you can tell him exactly what you found out. Exactly how do I tell him something like this? He doesn't need this not now, he's still settling into being Master of the Order and that right there is plenty enough weight to carry...
Janessa was up off the floor but she was still walking it while she read over the papers he handed her. She groaned inwardly and outwardly opening the imaginary window that she tossed the time for trials out of. Now that she was able to breathe without hyperventilating and she had calmed herself down she knew that Riley could not tell Aidan, and that he was right. There was a life that needed to be protected and put above all others.
All right then. So this is then isn't it?
Subconsciously she snaked an arm across her stomach.
I guess I should thank you Riley and I am sorry that I reacted the way I did but really you have no idea how much this has caught me by surprise. It really isn't a bad thing right?
Keep telling yourself that Janessa Wakefield. How could she not doubt if this was a good thing? Sure Aidan did what all the men in his family did when they were together with someone, he was protective, possessive, jealous, all those things that came with being who they were but there was one thing that happened for all the others that had yet to happen between them and sometimes she doubted it ever would. Neither of them ever really spoke their feelings. Oh some might say they didn't need to but how could she bring a baby into the world with a man she didn't know for certain loved her or not? At the same time how could she expect that man to be a father when he didn't know if she loved him or not? She knew she did, but did he know? When Janessa thought about having a family, this was not how she thought it would happen. Well she thought, I can't hide out here forever.
So I'll be back again in a month or so then unless something happens, which it shouldn't I know I have to do everything to keep the baby safe. Thank you again and I promise the next time you have to see me as a patient I won't threaten you or try and kill you.
A short time later she was leaving the building and heading across the street to the blacksmith shop where Cole was waiting for her outside... only he wasn't alone. She slapped a smile on her face, it wasn't too forced because the more she realized what was happening, the more it sank in, the easier it was to deal with.
And what are you two up to? Nevermind... Cole I came to tell you that we're going to have to take a break from our training for a little while... it's nothing to worry about, Riley just doesn't want me to do anything too strenuous until I get my appetite back...
She looked at Aidan and wanted to tell him exactly what she knew but she wanted the moment to be between just the two of them so she decided to wait until they were alone.
Don't worry your Highness, Riley says I'm perfectly fine that it's just probably the excitement of trials coming that has me a little off, he wants to see me again in about a month. So that's that.
User avatar
Janessa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby James Kensington » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 am

He smiled at her when she talked about his future and he listened to her. He had to smile when she said about Happy times in his future. He did eat his dinner then helped he clean up. He thought the idea of laying by the fire was a good one. He liked that idea of being all stretched out just the two of them talking over the plans that they both wanted.

I know that my days will be happy as long as I have you. And we can talk about anything that you want, if you want to think of some plans we can talk about them too.


He smiled and led her from there to the living room by the fire and he stretched out in front of it pulling her down into his arms with a grin.

So just what thoughts are allowed on this future that we are going to have? And it's not something that might happen it is something that will happen. Even though I would wait forever for you I would rather not.


He grinned at her and kissed her again
User avatar
James Kensington
Stablehand
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 am

The memories made him sick of what that bastard did to his niece. He knew she was there even before she touched him and he looked up at her. He had felt so lost and helpless as he saw the images in his mind. He got up and put his arms around her, He just needed to be there with her.

I know I had no control over that, but what that bastard did to her. How could anyone do that? I mean really that is my niece, I wish I could bring that bastard back and kill him all over again.


His body was shaken after the things that he saw that his niece had gone through.

I know it was not easy for her to come here, and I know I will need to talk to her. This has exhausted me of my strength for the moment. There are times that I had to wonder about what he did to her while in me, but I do not have to wonder anymore.


His head went into the side of her neck burying himself into her.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:30 am

He smiled he had not expected to see her so soon. He moved over and kissed her and grinned.

Was just going over a few things with Cole was all. Thank you for going to see Riley it puts me at ease. I know you still need to go rest before we take our night out. I also have a couple of things to handle as well.


He smiled and kissed her then took off to get the things done that needed to be done to set up for that night. He had wanted it to be special and to be perfect for no other reason than it was all for her. He had Winter make all of Janessa's favorites and they would take that and go through the shadows to the spot that he picked out for their little outing. He knew it was there that he would ask her to marry him. He grinned because he went to check things out earlier. He wanted everything to be perfect for that night.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Bringing him back wouldn't help any you know this and so do I...
Not that we all haven't wished for the same thing Kiara thought while she led Losa into their room. Morning had turned into afternoon and already she felt like the day had gone on too long for some of them, mostly for Losa and Iliana. She couldn't help but wonder how long it was going to take Payten to come to Pallia like a storm to collect her youngest daughter. Paytens words still rang in her head everyday and stung just as much as they had the first time the woman spoke them, but Kiara could not be angry with her, wouldn't have said the same thing? Made the same promises if it was one her children or her own husband that had been used or abused in such a way no matter how willingly? Payten was doing what any woman, what any wife and mother would do, she was protecting her own. Getting Losa to sit down on the bed she pulled his shirt over his head, without thought like she had done so many times before her fingers traced the scar hidden beneath the flames inked into his chest, then she helped him into something more useful for sleep.
It's a cold day, you know it is if even I can feel it, this will keep you warmer. You should rest Angel, don't argue with me and don't make me play dirty to get my own way.
Right about then Kiara wished more than anything that Oriana was there, gods how she missed the violet eyed witch that she had known since she was a child, Oriana had this way about her that could calm an entire room with a just a softly spoken word, she had this way of making people believe that no matter what happened everything was going to be all right. She helped Losa into sleeping bottoms then pushed him gently down against the mattress.
You wondered... and now you know... all that can be done from this point on is exactly what Annie has said. Now the true healing begins Angel, it will not be solved so easily, True peace will not happen over night but Iliana herself has started the process in the most remarkable way by coming back here, by wanting to see you and to talk with you. Keep this one thing in mind Losa. You may have to deal with the memories of what Alistar did to us all, especially our niece, but those are memories that you did not create yourself... Annie has to deal with having lived through it.
Kiara settled down next to him putting her head on his chest, hearing his hearbeat, her fingers went to that scar again.
For now we will stay here just like this, if you want to talk then we will, if you want to simply lay here in silence then we will. Whatever it is that needs to be done we will do what we have always done and we will get beyond whatever is to come together. That's how we always win.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Iliana Shadow » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Curled up on a blanket set on the floor before the fire in the living room of her own house, Iliana marveled at the warmth that came from the room, from the house as a whole. Every memory created within those walls whether they were good or bad were cradled in love and it was because of the love of her family that she had been able to walk her own path, follow her own dreams and ultimately become the person she was. James of course was included in that family, he always had been from the first moment they met, there had been this pull... this spark that drew them together and kept them together. Even after the hardships that followed after her test, her love for James Kensington never wavered, and here they were years later so different yet so much the same. One arm was across James chest, and she was propped up on an elbow looking down at him with loving eyes.
Would you like to know what I have seen Captain?
She shifted putting her other arm on him and lay her head on her arms.
You will be happy, and you will have the life, the family that you have wanted. I see a house... no a home filled with laughter and love... and light James... of course there will be a little darkness in this life but how could their not be considering who I have seen you have taken as your wife... and in your children there will be magic. Magic in their eyes and in their smiles.
She raised a brow and smiled almost cockily.
Surely you did not think this life would be without magic did you? Well let me tell you, magic will surround you always for the rest of your days.
She scooted up kissing him softly then sat up.
Winter Solstice is almost here... the first official day of the season... one of the most magic filled nights of the year... who knows what that night will bring... we'll just have to wait and see won't we?
User avatar
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Abigale » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:06 am

Slow down Nala... Winter made enough cookies for you both...
Abigale was in the kitchen with Nala, Braxton and Lucky while Winter was off making sure that everything was ready per Aidans instructions. She had opted to leave Lucky behind because anyone who knew the man was well aware it didn't matter what it was that Winter made or who it was for, if it was something he liked he would try and steal a taste. Lucky was often the cause of plenty of laughter in the kitchen.
But Abigale he's eating them three at a time! Lucky didn't your mama teach you any manners?
Abigale chuckled leaned down and put a full plate in front of the little girl.
Winter put these aside just for you my lady.... this means hands off Lucian Deamons, your wifes orders not mine.
A knock at the kitchen door caught her attention and she waved to the man standing outside as she opened the door.
Get in here before Mama catches wind you've been out in the cold old man.
Right away Abigale was pouring a cup of hot coffee for her father and trying to force him to sit down.
I'm not so old that I can't still put you over my knee miss, you just remember that. Lucky... son does your wife have to pump your stomach at the end of each day? Hell boy foods not gonna grow legs and run son...
Nala giggled and Ramseys leaned over towards her.
And just what are you laughing at little lady? You look like you're keepin' up with him pretty damn good.
Nala threw her arms around his neck laughing against him showing no fear at all, the fact that Ramseys wore an eye patch because he was missing an eye didn't phase her one bit. Another one gone Abigale thought with a smile.
I have to keep up with him pretty damn good how else will I get any cookies Rams?
Lucky stopped eating long enough to remind Nala that Sarabella would not be happy with her choice of words then winked at her, while the little girl and Lucky returned to their cookie eating competition Ramseys stood up and handed his daughter a box.
Here's them spices you wanted, one of them delivery boys from town brought it up, thought it'd give a good excuse to pop in and check up on you Abby, now that I've done that I best be getting back to the gates. Your Mama is expecting to see you at dinner tomorrow don't be late you know how she can be...
Abigale turned her cheek to her father to accept a kiss, returned it with one of her own then sent him on his way. With the box in hand she went to the store room to unpack the contents. Seconds later she came back out standing in the doorway looking sheet white and shaking.
Lucky...
She whispered his name not wanting to go into full on screaming but when he didn't hear her she bellowed his name and motioned for him to come into the storeroom.
Braxton... please take Nala outside to play in the snow yes?
Once Lucky was in the storeroom she pointed to the box.
That is not spices of any kind.
In the box was a hand, what made Abigales stomach turn the most was, that it was the hand of a woman.
User avatar
Abigale
Stablehand
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:48 am

I know it would not help anything other than having someone to take the urge of me wanting to kill someone taken care of. How sick of a bastard.

His words trailed off as a memory came slamming into his mind of how Alistar played with his niece and toyed with her. He had to fight the memories for which his body was used without knowing everything. He had sighed as the memories kept popping up it seemed. He let her get him ready for bed he was in a bit of a daze himself and he smiled slightly at her.

I guess it is a bit cold out there. Speaking of which someone needs to make sure to go and feed too.


His fingers played with her hair as she kept her head on his chest playing with her scar. The constant reminder of the time when he was willing to die to make sure he could never hurt her again. But he had not died, and if he had Benny would never have been born. He had to think of his family, it was what got him through hard times.

I know that true peace will not happen over night and I know it will take time. It was good to see Annie even if it did set off a lot of things too. I know I will need to speak to her, I will do it tomorrow. Do you think well do you think she would mind if you were there? I just don't know if I can do it alone.


He was always honest with her why would that night be any different and for the moment he tried to get distracted.

So just how dirty were you thinking of playing if it came down to it to get me to rest.


He loved to tease her and he needed the distraction of teasing her to get his mind away from the thoughts that were in his head.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby James Kensington » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:04 am

Of course I am going to be happy if you marry me. How could I not be happy about that? I mean really think about it, it was meant to be from the start. There was no avoiding this not that I would want to but after all that we have been through I can not help but know that things will work out. That things will get better wth your family and that we will have our family some day.

He held her gently and he leaned to kiss the top of her head with a smile.

You know Annie I do not care what you say you are a strong and amazing woman, that I will proubdly call my wife one day. Of course there will be lots of light and some dark as you said it can not be helped. Yes the solstices are usually full of magic.

Hie hadn went around in circles on her back as he laid there holding her.
User avatar
James Kensington
Stablehand
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Braxton Shadow » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 am

Will you look at that Nala we just start getting warmed up on the cookies and we are being kicked out of the kitchen into the snow. We better take our share with us after all you know Lucky and that appetite of his.

He laughed he knew something was wrong after all he knew her. But he helped get Nala's coat back on and with his hearing he could hear what was going on but wanted to make sure that Nala was not able to hear it so he kept talking.

Hey you know I saw Aidan and his sisters outside we should go see if we can sneak up on them.

When they went outside he put their cookies to the side and helped make some snow balls that he sent in his cousins directions. As they moved closer it was clearer that it was starting to break out into male vs female. He was not really sure who all was involved and he kept an eye on Nala as did the others. He moved closer to Aidan as if talking about strategy about taking out the woman when he hinted to Aidan that he might be needed inside. Then he saw Nala standing over to the side and he went over and scooped her up pulling her down with him into the snow and laughing.

So who should we go after next? I see Rams over there think you can get him?
User avatar
Braxton Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users