Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:48 am

Just breathe Phillip.
Ardis whispered in his ear then placed a warm kiss close to the very same ear she whispered in. Facing her family was going to be easy for her, but she knew it wasn't going to be easy on Phillip because of his past, and she was set to remind her family just how tainted all of their pasts were when her mother suddenly jumped up and ran from the room. Ardis looked at her sister and Astrid returned the look with a look of her own and a shrug. No one ever knew what was going to happen when their mother was on the move. She saw her uncle Hunter start to get up and her hold on Phillips hand tightened but there was a smile on her face. She would start out being nice but if her uncles started in on her or Phillip being nice would come to an end. Ardis keeping Phillip with her went to her uncle kissing his cheek she acted like having Phillip with her was the most natural thing in the world, and for her it was, it was everyone else that was going to have to get used to having him near her, that was their problem not hers.
I didn't get the chance to say it before so I'll say it now. Congratulations Uncle Hunter, I know how long you've been waiting to marry Maddy...
Ardis went to Madeline and smiled at the woman who had become the center of her uncles world. Ardis liked Madeline well enough and if she made her uncle happy then she was happy for them both.
It's amazing isn't it Maddy? How two people start out as nothing more than friends and from that beginning, even newer greater beginnings grow. You look lovely Madeline and I am glad to have you in the family.
Ardis kissed her cheek as well then moved on to the one person she was counting on to understand her being with Phillip. When Ardis reached her father she went down on one knee before him and bowed her head. A small smile turned the corners of her mouth when Phillip knelt beside her. She first greeted her father in elvish then in common.
Aaye Atar... hello father... you look well. I trust that you and your Queen are not too upset with me for revealing the true identity of your most trusted and faithful servant? It is my greatest hope that you understand your Majesty why the truth of Darren Thistlewood needed to be spoken... and that you understand the choices that have been made by your always adoring and loving daughter.
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Harper Shadow » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:26 am

Trifton caught her off guard, as soon as they reached the valley he tackled her to the ground, she thought he had lost his damn mind, when she was in the kind of mood that she would have taken on Stryder Deamons if she felt the need to he was playing on dangerous ground. Her hand started coming up to grab his throat when something happened that made her think they had both gone stupid. He kissed her, whether it was by accident or not wasn't even a thought because she was too caught up in circling her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her in order to deepen that kiss. This is so wrong she finally thought, then another thought crept its way in. Why was it wrong? It sure as hell didn't feel wrong, and it wasn't like Trifton was just some stranger, she knew him, they were friends and there had never been any bad tension between them, in fact she got along better with Trifton than she did anyone else so why was it wrong? At that moment Harper would have given Trifton anything he wanted from her but then she stopped herself from going any further when she thought of just why it was wrong. She pushed him off her and lay there on the ground breathing heavy and thinking they really had lost their minds.
We can't do this... I can't do this. I am not going to let myself get carried away in a moment just because I am pissed off. You deserve better than to be used like that.
She sat up ran a hand through her hair and looked down at him with a scowl.
Don't say it, don't even think it. I'm not mad at you Trifton, I just don't want to do anything when I'm angry like this, I don't make choices out of anger and gods damn as much as I want... I think I could use that swim right now, that is for damn sure.
User avatar
Harper Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby James Kensington » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:40 am

He held her in his arms and kissed her smoothing her hair as he talked.

No Annie I would not let anyone make you go back to Pallia. There is only one person that is going to decide when you are ready to go back there, and that is you. If anyone tries to make you got back there they will have to deal with me and I am sure your Ma is going to have something to say about it. I am not going to let anyone force you to go because it has to be when you are ready and not a damn moment sooner.


He kissed her and put his head against hers. His hands rubbing over her back as he looked at her. He wiped her tears and just held her close.

Annie this will always be your home and I will not let anyone else say otherwise. I do not care what most think because what they think I could not give a damn about.

He continued to hold her and give her simple attentions. Ones that to some might not mean anything but anything with her meant something to him. They had gone through so much and he knew there was still going to be somethings to deal with.

Yes I would do anything to protct you and that holds even more true now. We will create our world and build our life together. You are right love I am not going to let you slip into any darkness. I am not going to let anyone drag you into anything either. And if they do not like it well they can raise their damn sword to fight with me about it. You belong here as you have said you belong with me. There are going to be things that I will not give in on Annie and your safety and well being is one of them. No more can I let you put yourself in anything like that position at all again.
User avatar
James Kensington
Stablehand
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Janessa » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:45 am

Aidan I'm not that same wallflower anymore that runs away at the first sign of a scene. Two years on these lands can change alot about a person. I've had to grow a pretty thick skin just survive your family let alone training with the Elite.

Janessa looked into those eyes that she had seen on more than one occasion go from bright green like his mothers eyes to blue like his fathers eyes depending on his mood. At that moment those eyes were the bluest she had ever seen them which meant that Aidan was truly happy. She figured it had everything to do with his parents and for that she was happy for him.

Why should I be treated any different than Cori would treat anyone else you might... what I mean to say is... Cori is Cori and isn't it more unfair for me to be treated like a fragile piece of glass rather than be treated like she would treat anyone else? I might not have done anything to any of them but think on this. What did Ava ever do to any of them and look at how they all were with her... or what about Astrid and Ash? Look at what they were put through. It doesn't bother me Aidan why let it bother you? If this right here is where we both truly want to be and you aren't embarrassed or anything else and I'm not embarrassed or anything else for that matter... let her run her mouth, or did you plan on just keeping me as a concubine of sorts or some such thing?

She pushed him away then, not hard or in anger, in fact she was actually teasing the moody, brooding, bitchy man that she watched everyday for two years. In those two years she saw the changes in him, saw how when he was needed Aidan stepped up and took control of the Order and how he handled the last year left her in awe of the fiery haired son of Kiara and Losa Shadow.She finally saw in Aidan what she had known was always there, greatness... he just needed to find it himself and it seemed that he had.

Oh I know how you royal types can be with your mistresses and your concubines and if that's what you have in mind you just stay right here and let me go fetch Kimberly for you... that's more her role than mine.

Turning away from him with a smile spreading as soon as she had her back to him she started for the door, how he would react would decide everything for Janessa and in her heart she hoped she wouldn't make it to the door at all.
User avatar
Janessa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Braxton Shadow » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:58 am

I know that he has more than one guardian watching over him. I could use a shower and a change of clothes but I just can not think about leaving him like that. I am sure Pa could use something too. But neither of us want to leave him. I am sure that later though we will need to at some point. Also with Princess Sarabella having Nala with her there may be help needed. Or is this your way of trying to be polite in telling me that I smell bad.

He grinned at her he could not help but tease a little bit it was not anything major what he was teasing on. He then stood and went to her and took her hand in his.

Thank you for all that you have done so far, I apprecciate you watching out for everyone. So what is this favor hat you need?
User avatar
Braxton Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Abigale » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:18 am

You don't need to thank me for doing what I am expected to do and what I enjoy doing.
Abigale felt the slight blush go to her cheeks when he took her hand. His skin was warm to the touch. She smiled softly, shyly almost and slipped her hand from his gently in a way that would not be offensive.
No my lord I am not trying to be polite, you look like hell if you must know and I think should your brother wake and see you looking as such, it might upset him that you did not have the sense of mind to tend to yourself as well as to his medical needs. I do not think he would be pleased at all. I will handle your father as well and if he thinks to give me a hard time even in times like this I am not opposed to seeking out my Queen or any of the royal children to see to it that he takes care of himself too. Leave the overseeing of tending to everyones needs to me my lord, except for this one need of my own that I do need your special talents for.
Braxton thought to tease her with the smell comment and now it was her turn to tease him in a way that was completely natural and even subtle in some ways.
If you would be so kind as to follow me I would appreciate it.
Abigale led Braxton from one room to the next. She brought him down the hall to the room that belonged to the King and Queen and before she opened that door she gave him another soft shy smile.
What I need from you can only be given behind this door.
She opened the door and brought him inside. Standing in the room she looked around then at Braxton.
This room... fix it...
Without skipping a beat or taking a breath Abigale went into great detail about how she wanted the room to look. It was her hope that when Braxton was through the room would nearly mirror the inside of the tent in Lilys Valley and Kiaras room at Black Rose with a few changes to give the same warmth and love but not the exact same appearance. The furnishings would be the same as those within the tent only the colors would copy those of the Elite, there would be no silver and gold, only silver and black with hints of red through out, taking the tent and Kiaras room at Black Rose and making them one within the room of their Majesties.
And keep this mind my lord... I expect you to understand that should there be any fall out from what I have asked you to do here, it is to fall on me and me alone... have I made myself clear?
User avatar
Abigale
Stablehand
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:54 am

Like hell you are going anywhere

He went in front of her and scooped her up in his arms kissing her again bring her back towards the bed after locking his door, not that it would do good with most of the family but still. He looked at her and touched her face. His mouth moved to kiss her neck and then he looked at her.

There have been enough games enough time. I am not looking for a mistress or concubine or any shit like that. If I wanted one of those I would not be looking in your direction because you are too good for any of those type of things. What I am looking for is a woman that is going to accept me as I am, and understanding of my duties. I know you are that woman and I know that I am not waiting any longer for us to have what we both want.


He did not care about the talk downstairs let Cori run her damn mouth he would deal with those things another time right now it was something different he needed to do. He started to undress Nessa finding barespots to kiss and he started paying more attention to other parts of her as well. Teasing and playing some he knew that there was not going to be too much he could do with how much he wanted her. He knew he could not play too much with her first but he was sure this was just a first time for them not an only time. Once she was fully undressed he brought them both down on the bed. What he had been fighting against for so long than realizing it was what he wanted he took right there and then.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Trifton Wakefield » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 pm

He stayed close to her hell what had he been thinking. He remembered now and he leaned over and took her hand in his. His lips went to her ear and he spoke into her ear letting his breath play against her ear.

Harper I know you want this, and I know you would want it even if you were not angry, but I will not force anything. You are the first person I have felt anything for in a long time and I know it's a hell of a time to tell you that. But it would not be using me if it is what we both want.


He kissed her ear then her neck then back to her ear.

Plus it would be a hell of a good way for you to work off all that energy. Unless of course you do really want to swim and then I must be really losing my touch with women.

He did not care about how long or what it would take to get her energies worked out, plus as he had said to her what was so bad about it if both of them wanted it. He knew what he felt when she kissed him back. He leaned and kissed her again.
User avatar
Trifton Wakefield
Stablehand
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Braxton Shadow » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:14 pm

He went with her and listened to her and he had to laugh slightly.

You do realize that threatening to go to the Queen or any member of the royal family does not work with us. We are not of these lands, and it would be just as easy for us to move Jax for his care. Not that I would want to have to do that but it is possible to do. I know you mean well Abigale but please spare me threats of going to someone that does not have any control over what I do.

He took a look around the room as she told him what she wanted done that was going to be easy enough he figured. He smiled as he went to work on it. He knew the transformation ws important for whatever reason he caught bits and pieces of things and he just went about the work. Once it was done he smiled at her and he leaned and kissed her cheek.

That is ok if there is any fall out from it I will just point at you and tell them it is all your fault. That you got all go take charge and bossy and made me do it.

He laughed and walked back to the room where they had Jackson.

Though a shower would be good anyways I am sure Pa won't leave until I am back though. You might want to see if you can make any headway with the women in the room though. Oh and be careful when Pa and Elyssia are awake it is more like a damn war zone.
User avatar
Braxton Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 pm

The resounding boom echoed through the hall and shook Kiara from the light sleep she had been in. As soon as she knew Losa was back where he belonged, she had stayed with him, even managing to actually fall asleep beside him right there on the great hall floor. She didn't budge except to hold tightly to her kings hand when they were moved, she didn't open her eyes, she didn't need to see anyone or anything, she had everything she needed right there with the sound of Losas heart beating soft but strong in her ear. She didn't need anything until that boom and then she was up wrapping herself in robes of black velvet, robes that had been worn by the elusive and much talked about Phantom. The Phantom that was now sleeping peacefully in a bed that was not their own, but at the same time was their own simply because they were together. Leaning over she pressed her lips to his forehead, a kiss simply meant to keep the monsters from his dreams while he slept and then she slipped from the room reluctantly, but needing to find out why her hall was shaking from the rafters. She went down the back stairs that would lead out into the kitchens and from there she cracked the kitchen door seeing her family... some of her family... and she saw her twins coming down the main stairs laughing together so hard that both their cheeks were red and streaked with tears. She saw her son, the Angel Baby with his pretty little Princess and they were cornered off talking quietly to each other, what Kiara saw between the two of them reminded her so much of what they all had to lose if Alistar had not been stopped. She saw her nephews, including Hunter with his Madeline looking at Ardis and Phillip Ryder like he was ready to hang them both and there was Cori with Payne trying not to laugh though her eyes looked up to the ceiling. It was who Kiara did not see that made her begin to wonder and that wonder caused her to come through the door to stand among them all.
Right away they all jumped up and to her surprise those skilled in both magics and shadow weaving blanketed the great hall. Her daughters came to her hugging her, her son lifted her off her feet and they all started talking at once asking about Losa, asking if she was okay, question after question was being thrown at her and she put one hand up at the same time she took the black hood of the robes from her head.

Patience my loves. You'll have all your questions answered in time. I will say this much. Our King has returned and right now he is trying to sleep so his body can recover from the stress that he has been put through. However he won't be able to find that rest if whoever keeps...

Cori cut in while she was starting for the stairs and Kiara stifled a laugh when Payne grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back to him.

You would think that boy would have enough sense to at least keep it down. Wait what in the hell am I thinking look who his parents are... I swear to the gods if Aidan wakes my uncle because he can't control himself I'm going to... Gods dammit Aidan you're not supposed to break the girl!

Alexis cut in this time still laughing.

Oh for gods sake Cor leave'em be, he finally got the girl...

Krystyna cut her sister off hiding her face in her baby brothers shoulder, her own shoulders shook with laughter.

Sounds to me like Nessas the one getting all of him...

Kiara looked between her daughters, her son and her niece and threw her hands in the air.

I'm done...

Her own eyes were sparkling, there simply were no words to describe the way the hall felt with everyone being home , they all might not have been gathered in the great hall itself but Kiara could feel all of them except for Aranor and his family scattered through out the rooms of the hall. Thinking of Aranor and Iliana made her frown a little, she had a feeling it was going to be some time before they saw Aranor, Payten, Ema and Annie, and while she could understand the reasons why, it still broke her heart. The laughter that rang through the hall brought her back from the depressing thoughts that had weaved their way into her mind and she looked at her family again.

Not a one of you better come running to me or your King when Aidan starts hunting for your heads... Hunter will you please quietly knock on your cousins door and let him know that his father is still sleeping and that his mother or anyone else does not need to know of his... activities. As for the rest of you try and behave yourselves.

She took the main stairs back to the room she had left Losa sleeping in and when she went inside she found the most incredible pair of blue eyes staring at her from the bed. She smiled at him, slipped from the robed and crawled back into the bed beside him.

It's amazing Angel... no matter what happens... some things never do change... did you hear that laughter coming from down below? I think it's the most wonderful sound I have heard...

Her head went to his chest, her fingers traced the scar that stood for so much.

... well almost as wonderful as this heartbeat. How are you feeling Majesty?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:26 am

He woke up startled by the booming banging whatever you want to call it sound. The first thing that he noticed was his wife was not there. He could not remember much he remembered some of what happened. What happened to his wife he was not sure. He grumbled as he looked around in a bit of a daze. He then smelled the air and he could smell her on it. He knew that he was not in their room. He could tell by the smells even if his sight was not perfect. He was almost afraid to look and see what he would see. Would he see his own hands or would he see the hands of the monster that threatened his family his very way of life. He could smell her getting nearer before he could hear her or see her. When she came in he was almost afraid to ask anything. He smiled seeing her, after he knew he was in his body because he could feel the scar was there.
I am supposed to hear anything over the racket of bangs and booms and whatever the heck else I am hearing. I am not sure who it is but they say that we are bad? I think whoever that is better never say a word about what they hear from our room or anything. Dare I ask which one it is. Wait I do not know do I?
He shook his head and laughing and kissed her pulling her down to him. With a laugh he looked at her.
Tell me all this is over and I will be fine. I really do not remember much of anything. Is everyone ok, well ok physically at least. I know some went through great ordeals
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Harper Shadow » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 am

He was crazy. That was all there was to it. Harper was very much aware of the hell that Trifton had gone through after little miss I can do no wrong Ardis had broken his heart, she knew how long it was taking him to get passed losing her the way he did and gods be damned if she was going to do anything that was going to make it worse for him. Sometimes a person might want something but then when they get that something, they are filled with regret and wonder why they wanted it all in the first place. Harper was not going to be that something and she wasn't going to risk ruining the friendship that she had Trifton had so painstakingly built over the last year. She had become great friends with Trifton and Aurora Hope, the three of them did just about everything together and they were the two people she trusted as much as she trusted her brothers, nothing was going to destroy that. There was also the fact that Harper was not one to act simply out of want, and wanting Trifton had caught her by such surprise that she had no choice but to put a stop it what was happening before anything more did happen.
No way...
He had to stop kissing her, that was the first thing that needed to be brought to an end, but when she tried to move away from him she found herself inching even closer. Harper Shadow get a damn grip on yourself, this is Trifton, she scolded herself and managed to find the will to pull away from him and jump to her feet faster than a jackrabbit running from hunters. She looked down at him shaking her head.
Don't play that "I must be losing my touch" card with me. Just because you want something doesn't mean it's good for you and I'm sorry Trifton I am not Ardis. I am not going to give in to wants and have the aftermath turn into something ugly. This right here right now is wrong. I'm running on high because of my anger and you still haven't gotten over her, you can try and tell me that you have but even Rory doesn't think you will ever be over her. I'm not asking for your heart or anything more than what you have already given to me... what you already are to me Trifton, you are one of my closest friends and I am not willing to lose you over what could happen in the heat of a moment. You do not deserve to be used like that and quite frankly neither do I.
She crouched down in front of him and put a hand to his cheek.
Don't misunderstand Trifton, I do want you but I need you as my best friend more, and until what you want becomes what you need... this is not going to happen. Being wanted is flattering and it can make a person feel on top of the world... but being needed means so much more. I could easily placate the wants you have but I think even now only Ardis can fill the needs and we both deserve more, deserve better.
She leaned over kissing his cheek then stood to her full height again.
I think it's going to be just you and I at midday meal today.... unless Rory brings Cole with her... and I do expect to see you at the inn this afternoon Trifton, it is our habit after all.
She turned around to start walking away thinking that they had just avoided a major disaster and she could only hope that Trifton understood it was because she cared for him so much that she was now walking away.
User avatar
Harper Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Abigale » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:30 am

Threats?
Abigale looked at Braxton Shadow appalled that he would think she would stoop as low as making threats in order to have those under the roof of the King and Queen abide by the requests she made of them. Well, to have one think so little of her, and to have such arrogance thrown at her for no reason other than she was doing her duty to the House of Shadow put everything into a whole new perspective for her.
I do not make threats, but it is obvious that my words were mistaken as such. I apologize if you misunderstood.
The audacity of these people she thought. Here Braxton Shadow, kin to the King himself thought himself above the Kings laws and rule, thought himself untouchable for what reason? Because he was not of Pallia? That made very little difference, he was in Pallia now and on the Kings lands, therefore as it was with all visitors, Pallia laws, Elite laws, and the rules of the Hall of Shadows applied to all.
You and yours will make the best decisions as far as the care of your brother is concerned, whether that care is here or elsewhere is no ones business but your own...
They were back in Jacksons sick room and Abigale moved about the room methodically, the smile was still on her face but it was more controlled now, not natural like her usual smile. When she spoke again her tone and her voice lacked the softness, the warmth that had been there before. It was now indifferent.
I have seen to it that fresh towels and clothing are available for all of you, including you and the wee one Princess... there is another room available across the hall for you to use as you see fit. Midday meal will be served in two hours, I would not expect any of you to gather in the Great Hall so one of my staff will be more than willing to bring you your meals at that time. Her name is Evie and she will see to whatever you need for the remainder of the afternoon. As for this war zone that I have been made aware of I would appreciate if all of you would remember, this is the House of Shadow where my King and Queen are recuperating from a great ordeal of their own and for their sake as well as the sake of Lord Jackson and Lady Nala, any arguments that must be had are best done outside. If you'll excuse me now I believe I have a Prince that needs reminding that his father is resting.
Going to the door Abigale stopped long enough to look back at Braxton.
Thank you for your help concerning the matter of their majesties chambers. I am sure my King and Queen will be able to rest their heads in their own room once again without thinking of the horrors that had taken place within its walls.
Having nothing more to say Abigale left the room, padded down the hall and stopped in front of another door. She tapped lightly on the door ignoring what she heard coming from the room and hissed loud enough to be heard but not loud enough to be considered yelling.
It would do you well to remember where you are Highness and that your parents are resting.
With that said Abigale continued down the hall and down the stairs until she reached the kitchens to begin preparations for the afternoon meals.
User avatar
Abigale
Stablehand
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:04 am

Jade lifted her head from Losas chest and looked at him with clear emerald eyes, eyes that were no longer spitting fires of anger and fear, eyes that were filled with relief, joy and most of all love for her King and their family. There was the hint of regret hiding behind those eyes but those regrets would be handled later when the time was right.

It's over Losa, for the most part. There are still some issues that will need to be resolved but that can only happen over time and when certain members of the family are ready for it to happen... but it will happen nonetheless.

Crossing her arms on his chest she rested her chin on her arms, a sliver of light from the drapes that were opened just a touch lit a small space of the floor, Kiara found herself drawn to that light and saw it as a sign of a new dawn... a new day... another beginning to another new life. There were so many adjustments they were all going to have to make, so much that some of them were going to have to deal with.

As far as I know all is well with a few little bumps in the road, okay they might be bigger bumps but Rayne and Con are handling the situation, and I am sure once Aidan is...

She stopped herself and shook her head thinking it was high time that her son stopped fighting with himself and making everyone around him miserable all because he was too damn stubborn to admit that he actually cared for Janessa.

I'm sure that once Aidan isn't preoccupied he will follow up with his Aunt and Uncle and see to what needs to be done. As for your other heathens. Krystyna and Alexis are in the great hall with Bennett, Adam I am sure has himself stashed away in the lowest darkest quarters he can find here so he isn't too far from his wife... Ava is with Bennett of course, your brothers children are all downstairs, and Cori is trying to kill everyone with her mouth while she's trying to keep Hunter, who married Maddy at some ungodly hour this morning, from killing Phillip for being with Ardis. And Ardis it seems has enlightened everyone to just who Darren Thistlewood is...

She didn't want to bring up the subject of Aranor and his family but she knew that he would want to know that they were at least safe.

Aranor and his brood are in Iallia. They are going to be staying there for a little while so they can all... recover. And speaking of recovering... how do you feel Angel? I know the havoc that can be wreaked on a body after it's been through what you have been through... what can I do to help make it easier on you love?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Jackson Shadow » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:14 am

He could feel his body burning. Feel the pain that ripped through it, what the hell happened to him? He was not sure what had happened. The last thing he had remembered was he was walking with Sarabella and Nala. They were walking to bring Nala home to Peter and Joanne. He tried to remember what was it, there was a man that gave him an uneasy feeling as he walked by. After the man spoke, he could not remember what was said, he caught something in the air. He knew that he did not have time to truly react to bring them into the shadow so he did what he had to. He encased Sarabella and Nala to protect them as he brought the three of them to the ground covering them. He barely remembered making it to the Hall of Shadows. He ould not remember what Sara or Nala looked like when they arrived. His body started to sweat, and he started to show signs of agitation. He tried to speak but it hurt to speak. He spoke in just a whisper.

Sara, Nala are they ok?

He felt so much weight on his body he was sure he was bandaged up. He knew he could not move much at the moment. Hell he was not sure he was in a dream state or not. No that much pain would not be a dream it would be a nightmare. He groaned out in pain. He could not believe the pain that was shooting over his body like he had been burned and stuff. Which if what he remembered was right he had been burnt the explosion had sent so much. He remembered rolling to get the flames out. It had been too late for him to do anything about Peter and Joann
User avatar
Jackson Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Trifton Wakefield » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:36 am

What in the hell does Ardis have to do with anything with you and I? You don't want to do anything that is fine, but don't be bringing that lying ex of mine into it. The reason why things with her and I did not work out was there was no balance to things. I gave up everything and it still was not good enough for her, I did everything I could for her and she was spiteful about her injury to me. All I ever did was do things to help make things easier but she could not step back at all. Hell I even built something from scratch with specific things to help in her arm's strengthening but she was too interested in chasing Philip while she was supposedly with me. Rather pathetic if you ask me to be lusting after someone when you supposedly love the person you are with. That you would rather be running off with this other person than your other half. I do not want Ardis, in fact I could careless if I ever see Ardis again, because she is a liar. So thanks for throwing her up to me. You know what I thought you knew me better than what you are sounding like you do.

He got up and started walking the other way.

Hopefully Cole and Rory will show up for midday meal with you because now I am not in the mood for any company. I did not plan on kissing you it just happened and it felt damn good too. That is the reason why it happened again. What I need is for people to stop assuming that everything is about damn Ardis. The only things that I think of Ardis you already know. The first time I found her in one of her lies I should have cut it off right there. But no I gave her chance after chance. I know how stupid I can be in a relationship and I am not going through the things like I did with Ardis again.

He shook his head and walked away and was not looking back. Not sure where he was going or anything but he was getting away from people.
User avatar
Trifton Wakefield
Stablehand
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Phillip Ryder » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Just breathe that was easy for her to say, she was not the one who had some of the bigger men of the family looking like they wanted to kill him. As Ardis had went down in respect of her father he did as well. He heard and saw all the commotion that was going on. He knew it was going to be one wild time when everyone got back together. Well almost everyone was there Aranor's family was not, Aidan well they all now knew where Aidan was, Kira and Errol he had yet to see. But for the most part the family was all back together. He looked to his cousin Ash hoping for some help if needed.

He listened while Payne told her he understood about her decision for people to know who Darren was. When Cori came back he waited for her to be done and then he spoke addressing both Cori and Payne.

Your Majesties, I know some are not happy to see Ardis and I together. But I love your daughter and she loves me. I know I have done some things in the past that leave a blemish on me with some people. With Elder's help I have been able to control the demons within all of them, though I know it is not something I would ever be totally free from it is something that I work to overcome. I will never say I am fully cured from anything because in truth it is a battle in some ways that I will be.


He looked to Ardis and then to her parents again.

It is my hope that you would be ok with me spending time with your daughter because even if I tried I do not think that I could stay away from her.
User avatar
Phillip Ryder
Stablehand
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Harper Shadow » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 pm

You big jerk!
Harper tried walking away to keep Trifton from doing something he might later regret, something she might later regret and he thought he was going to light into her for it? What she heard come out of his mouth only added more fuel to the fire of the anger she was already feeling. Harper didn't give a damn about what he said about Ardis it's how he said what he did about her that just pissed her off more and that ended up with her calling him a jerk and pushing him so hard he almost fell to the ground.
Maybe the people closest to you wouldn't think that you were still so hung up on Ardis if you didn't act like you were.
She wasn't screaming or yelling, she was barely speaking above a whisper.
I wasn't trying to be mean or trying to hurt you Trifton, I was just trying to get you to think before you said or did anything that might come back to hurt you later that's all because I don't want you hurt anymore. That's what friends do Trifton, they look out for each other, and sometimes that means saying something the other one doesn't like to hear but the point is, real friends are always honest with each other and I was just being honest when I said I don't want you hurt. That doesn't give you the right to treat me like an asshole. I thought I knew you better too.
Shaking her head, her shoulders sagged and she was done.
I don't think I can make it this afternoon anyway.. I have to see how my brother is.
Shadowrunning was a wonderful thing for someone who wanted to get as far and as fast away from someone as possible and Harper needed to get away from Trifton as fast as she could before he saw just how much his little tirade had hurt.
User avatar
Harper Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Errol Lockheart » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:52 pm

He got the word from Bennett that it was safe to return home. He smiled at Kira, they had been working hard. He had found out about everything that was going on and he went over and kissed her.

Word has it that we can return to Pallia, Losa is back completely where he belongs. I swear that man has been through more things. We just need to find an all over protection spell for him. Now are you wanting to go back home to Pallia yet? Or are you wanting to stay here where you have been making progress. I know that this has not been easy for you being on the sidelines of things but I also know you will be running around kicking everyone's asses again. They did say that Jason, Alistar and Lindsay are all dead. Guess your vampire buddy did Lindsay in. It has been quite the interesting times back there. So you ready to try out those legs again? I won't let you fall.

He had been trying to get her to try and stand her legs themselves were strong enough but he was not sure if she was ready to try again. He smiled at her he had not told anyone about any of the progress she had made. Even the small things mattered in getting it all back.

I know this has been a tough road at times Kira but I am really proud of how you have been doing so well. Now if we do go back think of the extra lift it will be for everyone to see you on your feet at least for a few moments. I know at times when we have tried it has not gone so well but I do believe that you are getting stronger by the day. Even if you yell at me for the things I have made you do with the legs.


He grinned at her and laughed.

Oh and I do not think we would see Aidan right away seems that he does know what to do with Janessa from what was said by someone.
User avatar
Errol Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Trifton Wakefield » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:06 pm

So I hate Ardis and hope Phillip fucks her over like she did to me. What is the big deal? I do not want her anymore, I definitely do not need her. But she is part of the excuse you are using. What exactly are you so insecure about when it comes to her? It is not like I even speak to the bitch anymore, and if I never have to see the lying little cunt again I will be overjoyed. Maybe I should have just gone to Britania and just stayed there. Then no one would have to think that Ardis means shit to me anymore. Do what you want Harper just glad to know that you can kiss someone like that and not want anything else with them. Will make sure to keep my lips to myself when you are around. Won't make the mistake again of actually believing there was something more there. Obviously it was just on my side that things were felt. Don't want me hurt gee what did you think bringing her up would do make me all fucking happy when all I have done is kept myself away from her. But whatever Harper, I hope Jax is ok

He turned he was rather riled and he knew he should try and calm down. He kept thinking maybe home was the best place for him. But he did not head there he just headed away from everyone and everything.
User avatar
Trifton Wakefield
Stablehand
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kira Connor » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 pm

What's this? Have I finally driven you crazy enough to want to go back to Pallia Lockheart?
Kira was sitting in a tub filled with hot water when Errol came in talking about home, when he kissed her she kissed him back and couldn't keep the smile from her face or from teasing him. Their time in Astrail made them grow even closer and Errols infinite patience with her even at her worst during her recovery showed her just how much he loved her... loved her like he always said he did and she never really believed until time and circumstance took the blinders off her eyes.
I know you won't let me fall... you never do.
She hoisted herself up with her arms, arms that were now strong enough to beat Errol at arm wrestling when they got around to it. Errol kept her so busy, some days were good, some days were great and some days she knew she was a downright hag but through it all one thing was constant. Errol loved her and she could now openly admit to anyone that she loved him.
I'm not surprised Dom took care of Lindsay...
Errol scooped her up in his arms and took her from the bathing room to the room they shared at the Hall of Heroes and set her down on the bed, her clothes were already laid out for her and she started getting dressed, when it was time to pull her bottoms on all the way he pulled her back up carefully, her arms went around his neck and she slowly, carefully put weight on her legs. The usual pains shot up her legs and she buried her face in the side of his neck but she kept going. Pain was good isn't that what he always told her? Pain was feeling, and feeling was better than not feeling. When both feet were on the ground and her tears wet his skin she pulled her head away from his neck, looked up at him and gave a half smile. One arm dropped to her side and she was nodding her head slightly.
So Aidan and Janessa huh? No surprise there... move back a little yeah?
Errol moved back a little and she pitched forward a touch, not having his frame there to support her was an odd feeling and she had to adjust to not having him right there. She put a hand out not because she was reaching for him but because he started moving closer to her again.
No way.. stay back fiend.. I can do this.
Her other arm dropped from his neck and she went forward again, this time she reached for the post of the bed, but this time unlike all the other times... Kira was actually standing. It didn't last long and she was wobbly but she had still been standing and she laughed when she fell backwards to the bed.
You damn liar... I fell.
She laughed so hard she was almost crying.
We can't go back... not yet Errol, I want to be able to walk into that hall next to you, not having you behind me while I'm in some chair.
User avatar
Kira Connor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Sarabella » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Sara had been sitting at Jacksons side not really paying anymore attention to any exchanges between her madre or the healer, she was oblivious to the tension coming from Abigale, the only time she was aware of anyone else was when Nala was awake, and the only time she left Jacksons side was when Nala needed to bathe, or to eat. She had color pages and books brought in for her niece and sometimes Nala would sit on Saras lap and read to Jackson from the storybooks or she would have Sara lift her up so she could show Jackson a drawing she made for him. Sara was worried that Nala was becoming too attached to Jackson but how could she start to separate the little girl from the man she saw as a hero? Nala had already lost so much and if looking to Jackson helped her deal with what was happening however strange it seemed Sara had to do what was best in the moment for her niece. Sara had just finished sitting with Nala while she ate her midday meal when she heard the whisper.

Read your books baby...

Nala looked up at her wide eyed and whispered to her.

Sarabell did you hear that?

Sara turned her head and saw Mathias on his feet, she looked back to Nala and nodded handing her a book and some of her color pages.

Nala you have to listen to me now all right? Read your book, make a new picture but do not move from this spot okay? I'm going to go talk to Jacksons papa... stay here Nala.

Sara put up the screen that had been brought in to keep Nala from seeing the extent of Jacksons wounds whenever Sara was helping Mathias clean them and change his bandages. It was a sight no child should ever see nor a father for that matter. Sara went to Jacksons bedside and was mindful enough to stand at the head of the bed out of the way while Mathias tended to his son. She didn't want to interfere but she had to let him know herself that she and Nala were both safe. She leaned close to his ear and whispered to him softly.

Nala and I are safe Jackson, she wasn't hurt at all. You saved my nieces life and when you are well enough, she has a whole collection of pictures she drew just for you. You're our hero Jackson Shadow.

Carefully Sara kissed near his ear, the silent tears that were shed fell against his skin.
User avatar
Sarabella
Stablehand
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Errol Lockheart » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:04 pm

He had to smile when he was little he kept telling people he was going to marry Kira. He would get teased about this and that to do with her but she was who he was meant to be with. He knew that, and now he was pretty sure that she knew that too. He smiled and had to laugh as he joined her on the bed, and he kissed her.

If you want to wait until you are able to walk into the hall next to me then we will wait until you are able to do so. You only fell because you would not let me catch you. You know I thought we were done with all the cat and mouse games.


He had to smiled at her and he put his arms around her.

We will try again a little later it will be good for your legs to get to where they have to be in natural positions. But did you notice you were really standing. Maybe to begin with you do need a little help with balance, I can help keep you steady. You are going to keep getting better there may be some backwards going but you are going to get better at this. Just think how you could not stand at all not too long ago.

He smiled and looked at her pride shining in his eyes. There was something about her determination and self that made him smile. She was amazing in his eyes even more so now than before. He kissed her and held her to him.

I love you Kira and I know this road has been a bit rough for you, but as far as wanting to go back to Pallia I do not care where we are Kira as long as I am with you. Here there does not matter to me. Was just thinking being in Pallia might lift you up some too being surrounded by everyone. But I can also understand why you want to walk in there. Oh during the conversation with Benny I got told about Hunter and Maddy getting married, and seems Phillip and Ardis got something going on.


He laughed and shook his head. His poor cousin he wondered if he knew just what he was getting into with Ardis. He knew despite all that had happened Phillip and Kira had come to some sort of peace. Being paired together like they were and all had helped rebuild a lot of what was lost when Philip had lost his mind.

Now at least I do not have to worry about him trying to take you away from me


He winked at her he was teasing her because he knew that he had nothing to worry about with anyone else when it came to her.
User avatar
Errol Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Harper Shadow » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Now she had gone and done it. Harper was so pissed off at Trifton now that she didn't even think about the Princess that had almost gotten her brother killed. She did want to check on Jackson and she was worried about him but she also knew that her brother Braxton and her father were skilled healers, Jackson could not have been in better hands and her father would do whatever he needed to, to make sure that Jackson fully recovered. When Harper came out of the shadows she was holding her right arm with her left, she hurried through the hall before anyone saw her and stopped her. She had to get to Braxton and even that was something she was not looking forward to. Going to her brothers room she saw her father taking care of Jackson, there was no way she could pull Braxton from the room now. Biting her lip she carefully brought her arm down and kept her hand hidden behind her back. She slipped inside the room and stood in a corner keeping out of the way just watching her family and the Princess who really did look worried. Maybe she had been wrong about this Sarabella, but only time would tell. Harper was just grateful that her brother hadn't been killed in the explosion, and she knew it could be a long tough road ahead of him until he was fully recovered but at least he was alive.
User avatar
Harper Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Jackson Shadow » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:23 pm

He could feel her near before she was there his senses were a bit messed up. He was awake and he was hurting but hell he knew they were ok. He moved slowly feeling strangely and reached to touch her face. His voice returning some.

It will be ok Sara. I know from what i feel my body must look bad, but Pa is good at what he does.


He smiled the best he could and his hand reached down for hers. While his father messed with this or that. He had been afraid to open his eyes, afraid of what he would find when he did. But in that moment he was no longer afraid of what he would find. He opened his eyes seeing her.

Hey none of those tears I am just a little banged up.


His sense when it came to his sister was greater.

Harper let Braxton or Pop look at whatever it is you did, that way they will stop poking and proding at me. I feel like some damn animal on exhibit.


He tried to laugh but the pain shot through him. He looked to Sara again and put on his best smile.

Tell Nala when I am up and around that we are going to have to raid the kitchen Winter always has goodies stashed. Just got to beat lucky to them.
User avatar
Jackson Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users