by Kiara Jade » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 pm
Noble...
Kiara spoke to the half breed waiting for her next orders from the queen... queen... the word never meant much to Kiara, it was just another title to her, one that seemed so unnecessary until it was taken from her and now she wanted her title and her rightful position as half of the ruling body of Pallia back. She needed to stand beside Losa once again, the two of them a united front looking out at their lands that would once again become awash in sea of sliver and black and they were going to watch every moment of what she hoped would be the slow, painful, true death of Alistar Runtsor.
Return to Kahn... tell him what you have seen and heard here. Tell him it's time to start, he'll know what to do... don't worry I will be back before the sun comes up... won't I Majesty?
Dismissing Noble Kiara sat down with her legs folded beneath her in front of the body that was not that of her King but when she looked at him, looked at his eyes she saw no other but Losa.
No one needs to remind me just how stubborn you can be... or how once your mind is made up you do as you please... sometimes I think this willfulness is a bad thing... but in this case... I have never been more thankful you are as stubborn as a mule. Aranor warned me it could come to this...
She reached out and took his hand not caring that the skin was not his own, it was his soul that made him who he was though she would have preferred being near him in his own body, at that moment she was more than glad to take him however she could get him. It unnerved her that she was going to have to do the one thing she vowed she would never do, she swore to him and to herself that she would never willingly take from him, they had even gotten into a bit of an argument about it once because her husband had read something somewhere that sex with a vampire could actually be enhanced by blood letting and she almost went through the roof at the suggestion. Thinking back on it now made her chuckle a little even though it wasn't really amusing to her at all.
Bringing you near death in this body will not be difficult, and I don't need to say it but I hate the idea of drinking that much from you... you are my love, not my food but if it needs to be this way in order to get you back in your body then you know I will do what I have to. The only real problem I can see is who do we trust to carry out the task of bringing your true body near death so that the "switch" can be made. There are too many who would kill Alistar regardless of the body that he inhabits, what he has done to Pallia, our people, what he has tried to do to Cyranda and what he has done to Iliana...
Jades mouth snapped shut, she hadn't meant to speak of Iliana. Even though she was far from Pallia she still had her connections within the Hall, guards who swore their loyalty to the King after the deaths of the royal family had been put in place as informants long before Kiara and her children were supposedly killed. Those guards would keep Kiara informed of everything that they learned and just that very night Kiara had learned just how much Iliana had sacrificed for their family. She spoke of it to no one and it took everything in her not to go into a murderous rage, she started thinking and plotting the many ways she would be able to torture Alistar Runtsor without bringing permanent damage to Losas body and even if she did go to far... well they had healers. But then Chase came to her with the clues to unraveling the mystery of the Phantom and her priorities shifted.
Aranor... we will give the task to Aranor, despite what he has had to endure he has been more removed from the damage that Alistar has caused and he is more level headed, he more than anyone else will be able to keep his wits about him... after all the times I have told him that he is not Oriana and none of expects him to be.... sometimes I think they share the same body, that she is there within him somehow, he is so much like her sometimes it's almost as if she is still here.
Kiara turned her attention to Mathias for a minute, she had only seen the brother of her husband on a few occasions, and she knew since the death of his wife Mathias had retreated to a life of solitude to a point, it had to be difficult for him to be thrown into chaos like what they were dealing with. For them it was a way of life, something that was expected even in times of peace but for someone like Mathias it had to be a bit of a shock to the system.
I am so sorry you were brought into all of the Mathias, I know it can't be easy and I am even more sorry for what I am about to ask you now. As it stands right now, you know that none can know who Losa really is, he will need you... and I need you to stand with him, watch over him as you have been. I know it's alot to ask but I need someone I can trust... I cannot risk losing him, not only for myself and my children but Pallia needs her King just as much as I do.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...