Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Chase Bowers » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:51 am

That is what the thoughts running were. He has to be close to Pallia maybe some place that no one else would think to look for him. I will put that at the grave marker. He will find it, I know that should tell him that you are not dead. I will let Iliana know, all of this has been so hard on her. There is word that they are moving on something else. Not sure the full of it yet. I was thinking if it is him as you suspect is there anywhere close to Pallia he would stay that I would not think of. I have been checking out every lead that I possibly could.

He took the chain with the ring and he held it in his hand. He knew he would have to get that soon and make sure it was there waiting for him the next time the Phantom decided to make an appearance. Though he knew it was risky he knew he had to continue the game that was being played. He told Kiara about the other things before taking his leave. He went to the grave yard to pay a visit to his Mother and Father. On the way to their graves something slipped from his hand to the front of her grave marker. With a smile he continued on as if nothing happened. He stopped and started taking the weeds from his parents graves cleaning them up to make it look nice. He knew the importance of having Losa return and be able to take claim on his body again. He headed back home to Avery and he smiled at her kissing her and touching her belly which he liked to do since she ahd become pregnant.
User avatar
Chase Bowers
Stablehand
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aranor Shadow » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:59 am

He smiled at his daughter.

I know that you can not free me Iliana but do that for Stryder and Pixie. You know as well as I do, that you do not have to free me. Think about it Iliana who's wards are up in this cell who's magics were used to create the barriers. When the time is right these walls will not hold me.


He was amazed at how well his daughter was handling things. He also knew it was taking its toll on her as his matters were taking the toll on him as well.

Any word on how your Mother is? I know that this is hard on her as well. But she also knows what needed to be done and why. When the time comes Iliana everyone will know what you and Chase have done for our family. I believe there is more to this Phantom then most think.


He kept piecing together just what was told to him and what he heard from others. It seemed that they had an ally in this Phantom even if it was not a true ally. Time would only tell.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Janessa » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:16 am

Back to Pallia...

Aidan took her hand, she pulled it away. Maybe she was being a little too hard on him considering all the strain he had been under but for all the times she had tried to know him better, to know him as more than just a prince, he had shut her down and all of that happened before their lives had been uprooted and turned upside down. The last straw really had been when she, like everyone else thought he was dead, only unlike so many others she soon learned he lived and that's when she gave up on him entirely.

Fitting in has never been an issue before and it won't be now. As it has been proven time and time again no one notices an ordinary little thing like me... I guess all those years of being mousy have finally paid off and can be used for something good.

He floored her when he kissed her cheek but she sure as hell wasn't going to let him know anything of the sort. Steeling herself to not give a damn anymore other than to do what she was told for the order was a long process and there were still chinks in the armor she was building around herself, chinks that if she wasn't careful the brat prince might be able to get through and she sure as hell wasn't going to do that to herself again.

If I find meet up at any point with this Phantom then I will tell him exactly what you have told me to. If you don't have any other orders for me may I go now? Night will be falling in Pallia and I would rather not get caught outside once the sun sets, from all accounts all sorts of unsavory types have been wandering Pallia at night and I would hate to have to be brought before our so called king for taking someones head.
User avatar
Janessa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Iliana Shadow » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:30 am

I've not been able to speak with my mother myself though Ardis has made it a point to send small tokens in the guise of gifts and care packages so to speak for the King, don't forget, as far as Alistar knows, the elves of Firyon are none the wiser to what he has done here, and he still believes them to be his allies....
Iliana spoke with her father while she worked her magics to free Stryder and Cyranda, she made it appear as if sometime during the night the outer walls of the Hall had been chiseled away from the outside which created the openings that would break the wards cast on each cell.
Take her and go to Firyon Stryder... get as far from here as you can, I will deal with Alistar.
That was all she said to Stryder, and she found she really didn't have much more to say to her father either. No one, not her father or anyone else knew the lengths she had gone too accomplish what she needed to, and if she had it her way they would never know. Gods willing once Losa was back in his own body she would be able to erase that part of his memory before even he knew.
I am working on every angle I can to find out just who this Phantom is but it has been difficult, my time is spent at court and overseeing Alistars many projects leaving very little time for anything else, but I will double my efforts. It is my hope that you will be able to leave your prison walls behind soon father.
She had already spent too much time down in the cavern and did not want to risk anymore than she already had.
If I find out anything that would of use to you I will return when I am able...
With that being said Iliana left the cavern the same way she had gone to get there only when she left as she passed the guards she cast a sleep spell that would cause them to forget they had ever seen her at all that night when the woke the next morning. She next went to the kitchens and prepared a cup of tea, if Alistar happened to be awake when she returned to the room she would give him the excuse that she could not sleep and needed the soothing warmth of the tea to try and lull her back to rest, her previous excuse was no longer viable given what she had set in place so that Stryder and Cyranda could escape...
User avatar
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 am

He had been to the graves more than once but it was this last time that he was almost found. He had seen Chase visiting the graves of Grace Ann and Bryce he had just laid the final flower down. He had to retreat out of there before he was found. For Chase had turned his back on his family, rumor had it that he had killed Aidan. His nephew would be dealt with soon enough but for now he had to find out more about what was going on. He went to the one place that was close enough for him to go back and forth undetected. Now that everyone was gone, he knew that few would wander out that way. He knew that the place that held one of his favorite memories would be the best place to find rest. Over the time he had learned to use the magics that Alistar was capable of and he left it so that he was protected. As he went to find his rest a memory came to him. He knew he had to stop thinking of it but he could not help it. The night that they had truly come together again as husband and wife after the time of the Fallen. The time when their son who had yet to be able to live in the world had died. He went to touch the scar forgetting for the moment he was not in his own body. He sighed and laid there. Maybe thinking about that night would help him. He thought of when Ariela had run to him saying that Kiara had been hurt in the Valley. He had tore off to get to her, only to find that she had done something for them. Done something to bring them back together completely. It was amazing in itself that it still stood like it did. Then again the valley that her father had done for her mother was magical in itself. If one had wondered upon there now if they did not know what they were looking for it would not be seen by them. There were few that knew about the special place that he was now laying in.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:01 am

I know what has been going on in Pallia, and yes you need to be careful. Do not put yourself in harm's way Janessa. You have had a big part in all of this and your work will be rewarded. I know you are still angry about the deceptions but everyone's reactions had to be genuine for it to be believed by Alistar. Do you not remember me telling you I would see you later no matter what? That was the best I could do other than to give away the information which we both know I could not do.

His hand touched hers again and this time he looked right into her eyes.

Be safe Nessa and soon this will all be over. Thank you for all that you have done.


Maybe it was the stress, maybe it was something he was not sure what it was but he found her in his arms as he hugged her and kissed her. He was not sure what to say after doing that so he just did not say anything.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aranor Shadow » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:06 am

It is my hope that I will not be behind here much longer. I long to be with your Mother as I am sure you would understand. There are things that we have had to do that none of us like. I do not like being here, and I know there are things that you have had to deal with that you would rather not. I know why you are doing things and I know you could careless about all the recognition things but they will know. This Phantom by all rights could be one of ours that was scattered. There is some that believe it is a ghost. I know I have heard the guards talking that this Phantom makes Alistar nervous. Be safe Iliana for I could not handle it if something happened to you.

Something was troubling his daughter even more than he could understand. He saw what she did for Stryder and Pixie and had to smile. He was not upset that she could not free him because when the time came he would be free and he would be dealing with Alistar.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:19 am

My lady, I understand your need to find this... phantom... this man that you believe is our true King but you have to understand my position... you are all that is keeping this plan that has been concocted from coming undone. How so you wonder? Those who know you still live see you as the symbol that life will return to what it once was before the False King staked his claim on our world. Should something happen to you... your sons will never forgive themselves and your peoples hopes will be gone.

Kiara listened to Kahn but wasn't truly hearing him, she understood to some degree what he was saying but no one, not her children, not those closest to her could ever possibly wrap their minds around how her entire life was built around one man enough to truly understand. If there was the chance that the Phantom was Losa, she needed to know for herself and could not wait for the ring to be found, for Chase or anyone else to bring her news of any new discoveries. If it was Losa, then she would not and could stand by idly and wait for anything to happen, if she could figure out who he was just by what Chase had told her... so could someone like Alistar.

You understand? Good then you will stop with your objections Kahn because whether you like it or not I am going back to Pallia. I'm not stupid enough to just waltz into the hall. Ten years.. for ten years I was able to walk my own lands without being discovered... I think I can manage this one outing without any risk of being seen. And if I am seen... well we've all seen ghosts before have we not?

Securing her katana to her back and making sure her daggers were in place Kiara gave Kahn a look that told him she was not to be argued with.

And how will you win the race against the sun Helena?

Kiara jerked her head passed Kahn to the figure standing behind him.

Noble are you ready?

Out of the shadows Noble stepped and gave a curt nod.

I am your majesty.

Kiara gave a cocky grin to Kahn.

See simple... don't worry Kahn, I just want to see for myself exactly what has become of my lands and if there truly are wraiths waiting in the mists.


Not long after Kiaras feet were back on Connor lands, Shadow lands and from where she and Noble had stepped out of the shadows she could feel the changes. She had yet to see the hall given where they were... they were at Lilys Valley, and from the looks of it, the Valley had gone unvisited for some time. It still retained its beauty and its magic but the air was different... colder almost. She shuddered slightly at the oppressive feeling that washed over her even as she made her way towards the structure that was still standing even after so much time had passed.

If worse comes to worse we can hide here. From the looks of it the Valley has been abandoned and why not? There is no reason for anyone to come here anymore. All that this place stood for... is now gone, but I swear we are going to come home again Noble and we will be stronger, better, bonded like never before. I just cannot give up the hope that my king is this phantom that so many seem to know of....

Pulling back the opening to the tent that was more like a small house Kiara stepped inside and right away her hand went to her katana, it made an almost hissing sound when she pulled it from its sheath and she held it out pointed at the throat of the figure laying in the bed. On the inside she was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane, praying to any god that would listen that she would see something, anything of Losa beneath the velvet robes of the figure. On the outside she was cold and collected.

What do we have here? The elusive Phantom maybe? If so... I don't know what all the fuss was about... you weren't that difficult to find at all.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:31 am

Mathias had come out of the shadows with the blade drawn to Kiara's neck before he realized who it was. He grinned slightly at her.

Long time no see Kiara Jade. You might want to put the Katana away. He has exhausted himself. He has been working a lot on things. He actually has this place warded kind of hard to explain. He has been able to use Alistar's magics to do things. But it takes a toll on him.


He stood there looking at her it had been many years since he had last seen her. The figure in the bed moved in disbelief and looked up at her not moving the hood from his head he just stared up at her. The voice was not his own though in his own mind it was as he looked at her with a smile speaking still in disbelief.

Spitfire, but I was told you were...


He could not finish the sentence he could not bring himself to it. In his hand was the chain and the ring. He looked at her. Was he dreaming still or was it real? The time he was thinking of had nothing to do with the present. Except for the location they were in.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 am

So Mathias Shadow had come out to play, that could very well explain a great deal she thought, her second thought was to call Noble off. Mathias might have been able to get a blade to Kiaras throat before he recognized her, but Noble was there with a dagger drawn ready to plunge straight through to his spine. With one hand she waved Noble off and with the other she took her katana and returned it to its rightful place. Some would have thought the first thing she would do would be to snatch the hood from the black robed figure and as much as she wanted to her other instinct took over. She looked at Mathias in disbelief and almost choked him to death when she grabbed hold of the collar of his shirt and started shaking him.

Of course it takes a toll on him... magic does that to a person... even Oriana had to know when to...

She couldn't believe that Losa would even contemplate tangling with magic knowing how he felt about the arcane.

Are you crazy? You've let him tangle with magic?! Knowing how he...

The voice reached out and carried through the tent, though it wasn't the same as Losas, the tone... the warmth... , the way he said Spitfire... all of it was her king and she turned to face him now, still inwardly shaking.

You were told what? That the Queen of Pallia had fallen? That the whole of the royal bloodline had been destroyed? Well I heard there was a phantom haunting these lands yet I haven't found a phantom have I? No instead I find a Wraith...

Kiara dropped down on her knees in front of the black robe and slowly removed the hood from his head. Looking back at her was the face of Alistar Runtsor with the eyes of an Angel.

Looks like we were both told the wrong information now weren't we? Gods damn Losa Shadow how in the hell did you get yourself into such a mess this time?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:04 am

His hand reached out and touched her face looking at her.

Well I figured Wraith as a name would give it away too easy. This time I am not sure what happened other than what i have been able to follow from Alistar's notes. He switched our souls I need to get back to my body. We thought the protections would be enough but seems he was stronger than we had thought. If you are alive does this mean that others are? Do not blame Mathias for me using magic. He had no choice in the matter. All I remember was I was ambushed Genna and I were. Xavier came to help in full out werewolf form then he disappeared with Genna she was trying to get him under control I remember feeling like I was dying and something strange came over me.

He ached for her but did not want to be holding her with his arms, he wanted his own arms around her and all.

We need to get my body back. From what I have read this could be a bit tricky but between Aranor's abilities and what this body can do we should be able to do it. The most tricky part will be getting both bodies near death. I know you will not like the idea but there is no one I can trust more than you. I need you to bring my actual body near death and someone to bring this one to near death. I am sure we have plenty that will volunteer for a shot at destroying this body.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Mathias_Shadow » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:08 am

Have you met my brother at all, no one lets him doing anything once his mind is made up. He had his mind made up as soon as he knew from what I could tell. Tell me something Kiara with the long while you have known the man have you ever known him to let someone other than maybe you change his mind once he has decided something. You do know what I am talking about with him. No one just lets him do something he does what he wants to and you and I both know that. Now we do have a bit of a group together. There is rumor that there is going to be an attack on Iallia, why there I am not sure. I can not get too close not without raising suspicion but now that you are here, and we know you are alive as well. Maybe I could just go back to my life.

His life did not consist of all the chaos that it had as of late what it did consist of normally was every day things with nothing too complicated added in. Since Jessica died the only things he really did was as the healer that he was he took care of somethings. And other than that he devoted his time to studying the arcane.

The arcane is in his blood we all know that and have known that. Just because he hates it does not mean once pushed too far he would not to turn to something like that especially when he believed he lost everything that mattered to him
User avatar
Mathias_Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Errol Lockheart » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:17 am

He worked with her legs every day a few times a day. He gave her things to keep her arm strength up. A lot of men would have left her in the condition she was in, some days she just did not have energy but that did not stop him from pushing her. He knew the things that needed done right down to the right herbs that he would give her. He also would give her a daily massage at times Jon would tease him that it was just because Errol got to see Kira naked by giving the full massage like he would. He was always careful with the tender spots knowing that too much could knock something else out of place and damage it. So he was careful and what he could hope the most for was to help realign things slowly and if that could happen maybe it would help her. There would still be things that would need to be done to complete her recovery and he knew none of it was that easy. That is why he would continue to work with her.

I was thinking Kira maybe we could go out somewhere today I know you do not like using the wheel chair but some fresh air would be good for you and we can go through the shadows. I know there have been some off days as of late but your legs are still feeling good and strong.

He leaned and kissed her and then continued the massage of her back, shoulders and neck. His touch was gentle as he worked on her.

I was thinking we could go with Dayle and Jon down to the water it is supposed to be good for your legs but it depends on what you are up for as well.
User avatar
Errol Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Alistar Runtsor » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:47 am

He was awake when she had returned to the bed. He pulled her down and kissed her as he laid there with her.

I was thinking that Pallia needs a queen what do you think. I know that it has not been long since the others death but Pallia needs a ruling family. What do you think Iliana do you desire to be queen? After all I could claim since you are one of the last of the blood line and have the royal blood line of Firyon as well it would be good for us. Some royal families only marry with in themselves to preserve the blood line. Then when I can get my body back and all we will kill this body and I will marry the grieving queen of Pallia. What do you think?


He was smiling at her he had not made a mistake when bringing her to bed the first time though he would have done what was necessary to bring her to his bed. He grinned at her and leaned and kissed her neck.

If you do not wish to marry me I could always bring Stryder to trial and have him killed then claim Cyranda as my wife. She is rather good in bed too and I am sure being like she is she might be able to have more children.
User avatar
Alistar Runtsor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:23 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Stryder Joseph » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:53 am

He was biding his time he wanted to go after the bastard but knew that if he killed Losa's body than his cousin would truly be lost to them. He did though as Iliana said as soon as Pixie and he were freed he took her outside and headed into the shadows. He had lifted her into his arms and kissed her. He took her through the shadows to Firyon he knew they had to arrive in a way that no one other than the royal family would know they were there. They ended up in the common area of the Royal wing. He knew which door was his Son and Astrids room and he knocked on it. He knew that there was an area that was warded in such a way that no one would be able to know who or what was there. He knew that is where they would probably be sent. He did not care where they were sent as long as Pixie and he were together. He knew one thing for sure she would need to soak and he needed a bath and
+different clothes.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Noble...

Kiara spoke to the half breed waiting for her next orders from the queen... queen... the word never meant much to Kiara, it was just another title to her, one that seemed so unnecessary until it was taken from her and now she wanted her title and her rightful position as half of the ruling body of Pallia back. She needed to stand beside Losa once again, the two of them a united front looking out at their lands that would once again become awash in sea of sliver and black and they were going to watch every moment of what she hoped would be the slow, painful, true death of Alistar Runtsor.

Return to Kahn... tell him what you have seen and heard here. Tell him it's time to start, he'll know what to do... don't worry I will be back before the sun comes up... won't I Majesty?

Dismissing Noble Kiara sat down with her legs folded beneath her in front of the body that was not that of her King but when she looked at him, looked at his eyes she saw no other but Losa.

No one needs to remind me just how stubborn you can be... or how once your mind is made up you do as you please... sometimes I think this willfulness is a bad thing... but in this case... I have never been more thankful you are as stubborn as a mule. Aranor warned me it could come to this...

She reached out and took his hand not caring that the skin was not his own, it was his soul that made him who he was though she would have preferred being near him in his own body, at that moment she was more than glad to take him however she could get him. It unnerved her that she was going to have to do the one thing she vowed she would never do, she swore to him and to herself that she would never willingly take from him, they had even gotten into a bit of an argument about it once because her husband had read something somewhere that sex with a vampire could actually be enhanced by blood letting and she almost went through the roof at the suggestion. Thinking back on it now made her chuckle a little even though it wasn't really amusing to her at all.

Bringing you near death in this body will not be difficult, and I don't need to say it but I hate the idea of drinking that much from you... you are my love, not my food but if it needs to be this way in order to get you back in your body then you know I will do what I have to. The only real problem I can see is who do we trust to carry out the task of bringing your true body near death so that the "switch" can be made. There are too many who would kill Alistar regardless of the body that he inhabits, what he has done to Pallia, our people, what he has tried to do to Cyranda and what he has done to Iliana...

Jades mouth snapped shut, she hadn't meant to speak of Iliana. Even though she was far from Pallia she still had her connections within the Hall, guards who swore their loyalty to the King after the deaths of the royal family had been put in place as informants long before Kiara and her children were supposedly killed. Those guards would keep Kiara informed of everything that they learned and just that very night Kiara had learned just how much Iliana had sacrificed for their family. She spoke of it to no one and it took everything in her not to go into a murderous rage, she started thinking and plotting the many ways she would be able to torture Alistar Runtsor without bringing permanent damage to Losas body and even if she did go to far... well they had healers. But then Chase came to her with the clues to unraveling the mystery of the Phantom and her priorities shifted.

Aranor... we will give the task to Aranor, despite what he has had to endure he has been more removed from the damage that Alistar has caused and he is more level headed, he more than anyone else will be able to keep his wits about him... after all the times I have told him that he is not Oriana and none of expects him to be.... sometimes I think they share the same body, that she is there within him somehow, he is so much like her sometimes it's almost as if she is still here.

Kiara turned her attention to Mathias for a minute, she had only seen the brother of her husband on a few occasions, and she knew since the death of his wife Mathias had retreated to a life of solitude to a point, it had to be difficult for him to be thrown into chaos like what they were dealing with. For them it was a way of life, something that was expected even in times of peace but for someone like Mathias it had to be a bit of a shock to the system.

I am so sorry you were brought into all of the Mathias, I know it can't be easy and I am even more sorry for what I am about to ask you now. As it stands right now, you know that none can know who Losa really is, he will need you... and I need you to stand with him, watch over him as you have been. I know it's alot to ask but I need someone I can trust... I cannot risk losing him, not only for myself and my children but Pallia needs her King just as much as I do.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Iliana Shadow » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 pm

There is but one major flaw in your attempts to blackmail me into marrying you my lord..
A cocky smirk turned the corners of her mouth, as always she was a picture of perfect calm and coolness on the outside, inside however she was falling apart and headed for a downward spiral.Iliana forced herself to relax in arms she had no business being encircled in, over and over again she reminded herself of the very same thing she had told Alistar once before. The body is just a shell. She was struggling more each day to keep her calm disposition, and the latest turn of events had almost caused her to forget the role she was in, but then the voice inside her talked her down from doing anything that would bring all that so many had fought for to ruin. Turning on her side she would not look at the whole of the face in front of her, as she often did Iliana looked at the eyes that were so empty of the warmth and care she knew had once been there. Losa had not been in his body for months, and there was one small fact that Iliana was able to find some sort of solace in, Losa and her father were not full brothers, so the bloodline was diluted... but not enough keep her feeling like she had committed the worst sort of sin imaginable. The body is just a shell. There was the reminder again and she pushed away the thoughts that haunted her.
Should you bring Stryder to trial and find him guilty of Pallias beloved Queens murder, and should you think to execute the man... your precious Pixie will most likely take her own life and then where would you be? Without any Queen and the chance for any heirs at all would be lost....
She flipped over on her stomach, slipped her arms beneath the pillow and with the arrogance that she was known for, she turned her head to stare at the wall and gave him the answer he sought.
That is assuming I turn down this offer that you have set before me. Of course we both know I am not stupid enough to let an opportunity such as the one you are giving me go so easily. I have not worked this hard for you to claim your victory and I have not worked this hard for my own benefit to simply stand back when we both know the way to true power in these lands is through the crown and throne. So to answer your question master, I think that Pallias King will indeed have his new Queen.
User avatar
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:31 am

He looked at her and he would not look away. His eyes looking to hers the hand that was touching hers was not his own but it was at least something. Some connection to her even if just a slight one. He sighed as he looked at her.

Alistar will pay for every damn thing he has done against our family. For the things he has done that have brought pain to our lands. Besides you I would say I would trust Tierney. You with my true body and then Tierney with this body. The reason why I woucl not say Aranor is because he is going to be needed to do the necessay spells. That much I do know There is only so much I can do from this body though there are other things I can do. I know you would not want it to come down to you haveing to use my body like that but it is what is needed. You and I have been through a lot Kiara this is just one more thing. Next time you complain that I am too stubborn I will remind you of what you said tonight. I know none of this has been easy on anyone but I have to know Kiara. Our childred are all our children ok? Aid, Krys, Lex and Benny are they all safe?


He knew that things were going to be hell for awhile he wanted to know everything that had been going on. He was slowly but surely going through piecing together what he could which was not much at all. He looked seeing his brother Mathias as Kiara spoke.

I know you have to go to prepare whatever brilliant plan you have ready for this time. What I want right now is to be back in my body and be able to touch you with my own singers.


He leaned his head back against the pillow and looked at her.

You do know that with all the wards you got through only because you were one that was allowed to be. I know that we are in for a fight but we must reclaim what is ours for the good of Pallia and her people
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Alistar Runtsor » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 am

It is very wise of you my pet not to turn down my offer of marriage. I will let others know of our impending marriage. Though a few of our allies might eb surprised by it I will make sure it is a reason to celebrate. No worries my pet soon you will have the everything one could want. I am not too sure about anything else at the moment but I want to be there to help with our building of the life that we will have.

He grinned and leaned to kiss her like he had been doing, He knew for then there would be more later on. He did not want to get into it too much with her. He needed to make sure of what he wanted and how to make that happen without anything going wrong.

You made a wise decision my pet We will marry soon and we can always invite all of our allies even if they can not be here at least they know about it. I do think that this could turn out to be quite interesting.


He knew that there was more there and that they had to work together right now things were seeming so simple. He knew that everything that he wanted was ni his grasp
User avatar
Alistar Runtsor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:23 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:35 am

Don't be so cocky my King...

It was nothing for Kiara to address the face as king because it was not the face of Alistar she saw when she spoke to Losa, much like when he was in demon form she did not see the demon but saw the man within. It was a little unsettling she had to admit knowing that the soul of her Angel was in the body that housed pure evil but she looked at it from another angle, at least he was earthbound and not gone from the world.

Long ago a special little spell was put upon this very spot, one that would allow no one entrance unless we allowed it... your wards just added to what was already here.

It might not have been the time for teasing but even in the worst of times it was a pattern that Kiara and Losa followed, one that wasn't about to broken now. When he asked about their children she had to smile, it was a soft smile tinted with a desire to have all of her family beneath the same roof again.

Would I be this calm if your children were not safe majesty? Aidan has taken on his role as Master of the Order with such fierceness you would be proud, this ordeal has made our son grow... he has changed for the better I would say... Aidan is a little harder, more steeled than before but I think he also has a better understanding of who he is... and who you are. At least this is what Cori tells me, I haven't been able to see Aidan myself but you know Cori doesn't allow him to even breathe without her knowing. She also tells me that your son seems to have what did she say? Oh yes that's right "Aidans not as stupid as we thought Aunt Kiara... he does know Janessa is alive other than having her running her ass off." Bennett... well Aidan was right by stepping down as Crown Prince... he has gained even more respect from my Coven and the people of Pallia that were sent with us. He acts every bit of the King that he will one day become Losa and the way he thinks, he is so much like you sometimes I think you are one and the same. He wants to do so much more and I have to tell you it's been hard keeping your boy reigned in, but he also knows Krystyna thinks she's me... she's been sneaking onto our lands for weeks now gathering information and reporting everything she knows to Aidan, those two make quite a pair, fights and all, and from what Cori tells me there have been fights of epic proportions because Aidan does not approve of the risks that your daughter takes and your daughter is prone to telling him to go fuck himself, that "until she hears her father is truly gone she follows the true Master of the Order" . Of course she doesn't say things like that in front of any Elite that are in Firyon. We're going to have to have a talk with that one when all of this is settled. As for Alexis. Well majesty your Banshee is just as bad as her sister, I've kept Lexi with me because... and don't overreact Losa, but your daughter and her husband need to stay together. Adam and Lex have been married for some time now, even before this mess started... that's not the issue here though, I have to tell you Lex would make a fantastic Dark Lady Losa, she takes over the Coven when I'm gone and when I return I swear to you my fearless Deathstalkers are practically on their knees thanking the gods that I've come back.

The smile that was on her face turned into a small frown, thinking of her children always brought her great joy but there was a reason for the hint of sadness hanging over her.

You need to know about something else Losa... it seems my brother had another child... after the twins were born... from what Kira has said my brother for whatever reason wanted nothing to do with the girl or the girls mother, apparently my brother had been out with some of his friends celebrating an upcoming marriage and had gotten himself a little too sodded... and woke up the next morning beside some woman he didn't even know other than she was a bar wench at the tavern. He made sure the woman had the funds to raise the girl after he found out about her but he refused to acknowledge the girl or her mother and would not give the girl the Connor name. That girl was, is Lindsey and she has played a huge part in all that has happened. I don't know how else to say it so here it is. She broke Kiras neck... no Kira is not dead by the grace of the gods Kira isn't dead but there was damage, and Kira has lost the use of her legs. It's been hell on her and Jonathan, but Errol is constantly working with Kira and he doesn't let her give up even when she wants to. You will be happy to know that our niece and the healers son, have finally started walking the path you hoped they would, and they did it without anyone interfering. Dominic has not stopped hunting for Lindsey since he learned what happened to Kira, you know those two are as close as Alec and I were once upon a time. As for your idea to have Tierney handle Alistars body... I don't know if that is such a good idea Angel... Alistar is the reason that Saydie is dead and that Dayle had a breakdown. That was hard to watch and it was hard for Jonathan to see her through it but he stood by her and never once wavered. She's almost back to being the Dayle we know... almost. Kahn or Raven both know what is at stake here... perhaps one of them would be better suited for the task?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Janessa » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:29 am

Well it's about gods damn time!...

Krystyna and Cori entered the room in time to see Aidan with his arms wrapped around Janessa and Krys made no attempts at all to hide what she thought about what they had seen. Straight away Cori was digging into a secret pocket of the gown she was wearing and then she was slapping the paper currency of Firyon into the hand belonging to her cousin that was out in front of her face.

You'll be happy to know you were the highest bet yet Aid... Payne is going to kill me... either that or he's really going to make me work off how much debt I've managed to put myself in over this little wager... shit... between Kryssy, Rhone, Hunter, Cole and Emalina, I've lost over a thousand gold!

Janessa was stunned by what was being said between the Queen of Firyon and the Princess of Pallia, she had no idea that so many people had taken an interest in her or in Aidan and their dealings with one another. She had already been shocked once that morning by Aidan and she hadn't even had the chance to think about what to make of his sudden and unexpected actions when the two woman came in and started.

You bet against Emalina? Hell Cori that right there should have been a dead give away that you were going to lose. Emmies not lost a wager yet.

Cori made a face at Krys.

It's not my fault that Aidan tricked me into thinking I knew him as well as I thought I did! He did a complete one eighty on me! Dammit Aid you couldn't have waited another week? You just needed to keep your hands to yourself for a month. It would have been over in a damn week and now, I get to tell Payne how I just blew all this gold on my faith in you to keep your hormones in check!

Krystyna burst out into loud laughter and shoved her cousin.

Are you kidding me? He's a Connor and Shadow male there is no such thing!

Janessas jaw dropped, she was still wrapped up in Aidans arms, a fact she had forgotten because of what was happening. She looked between the two women in disbelief then remembered where she was and what she was supposed to be doing. Aidans kiss was still burning her lips while she tried to keep herself from turning the various shades of red she could feel heating up her face.

I'll be safe enough, no one ever notices me...

She moved from Aidans arms and looked at him.

And I don't need to be thanked for what I do, if I want to be part of the Order then I do what I am told... you don't have to be nice to me or think to kiss me just because I'm doing what is expected of any of the Elite.

Before anyone could say anything Janessa was off in the shadows on her way back to Pallia...
User avatar
Janessa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kira Connor » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:14 am

Not today Errol.

Kira was exhausted, the night before had not been a good one for her. Slowly but surely she was starting to gain back feeling in her legs even if that feeling was pain like nothing she had ever felt in her whole life, and with how many times she had been stabbed, had arrows go through her, been sliced with a sword, broken bones, she knew pain. All of it was nothing compared to the sharp white hot pains that would attack her legs. It happened mostly at night when she was relaxed in sleep and she would end up burying her face in a pillow and nearly chewing through the damn thing just to keep from waking anyone up. Unlike so many others Kira was kept at the Hall of Heroes, she felt a little strange at first, sleeping beneath the same roof that Oriana had been raised under but Errol and Gabriel had managed to wear her down and she finally gave in to the fact that neither of them were going to let her be anywhere else. The inn was the safest place for her. They made sure she gave in by playing dirty and sicking her brother on her, Kira couldn't argue with Jon, not when she could see unwarranted guilt in his eyes every time she looked at him. If staying at the inn was what Jonathan thought was best for her then that's what she was going to do. Sometimes late at night if she wasn't out doing whatever it was she was doing Aunt Kiara would come to the inn with Bennett and Avalyn, Gabriel would lock the doors and they would sit around the fire while Kiara and Gabriel told them stories. One story stuck with Kira the most. Gabriel had told them how the war with Azun had escalated when Raynalia, who had been so much younger then and before she had become a wife, had been taken by Azuns Loth Men and how despite his anger Oriana would not leave Gabriel to go off in search of the elf on his own. He told them how Kiara had led the people of Astrail from the town through the tunnels below the city to safer lands and how she and Kristian had made sure every single last one of the people under their care had been delivered safely inspite of the Loth men that had tried to stop them. Kiara laughed and shrugged Gabriels retelling of that time off like it was no big deal, but it made Kira understand even more how much she and Jonathan relied on each other. Sighing Kira sank back into the pillows of her bed, her head turned to the window and she saw the sky was gray.

It looks like it might rain anyway. Even if it didn't I don't really feel like doing much today. I know how hard you've been working with me to help me but do you think that just for today you can leave me be Lockheart?
User avatar
Kira Connor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:52 am

He smiled and sat there talking with her he almost forgot what body he was in. His fingers entwined with hers and he just listened and looked at her as she spoke. He settled more when she said about their children being ok. he settled down and sighed looking up at her.

When I finally was able to get up and around, Mathias had already been looking into things once I could convince him who I was. That is how we found out about what was going on. When I heard about it, I knew I had to find a way to get back. I had to see for myself what has become of our lands. We have advantages over Alistar as he can not change my forms as I can. The only good thing about Alistar's body is the fact he is strong in the magics. Though how he could think he could take out Aranor I am not sure. I knew what Lexi and Adam were up to. I know that some day she may want turned. But most of us have lots of years left as we are. I know that you never wanted to feed from my body but there is no other way to do this. I guess you are right about TIerney, so it might be better to use Kahn or Raven. I know that we have to be able to trust them. I have been thinking about this the whole time I have a bit of a plan. Since Alistar can not read what I am going to do until it is too late. We need Aranor for all of this, so we are going to need to free him. When we go to do this thing I am going to put this body to sleep. With it sleeping he will not be able to use any magics or anything. Then there will be a clue to you that will tell you I am back in my body. Then I do not care what happens to his actual body as long as we are sure it is dead. I know the risks in all of this. I also know that I have to drink to not be turned I remember that.


He laughed a little when she said about Krys with Aidan. He knew all his children would grow into their roles rather well. He leaned his head against hers and almost kissed her then remembered the body he was in. He leaned back a bit.

Aidan has grown a lot over the past few years. In the past I was not sure Aidan would ever be able to step up and do what needed done for the Elite and Pallia. Our oldest has really grown into something else. Just let me know when you want to move on things. Rumor has it that Kayne and Zhulin may be in danger. I know that Iliana and Chase stayed behind and I am now sure they were part of your plans. So care to enlighten me on how we are going to handle all of this? Sorry love I just want my damn body back.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:08 am

He went to say something to Janessa but here came his sister and his cousin running their damn mouths. Janessa took off into the shadows to go back to Pallia and he glared at the women left in the room.

What in the hell is wrong with the two of you? Speaking like that in front of her, don't you have no damn common sense? So what I kissed her did you have to make such a deal about it in front of her. No wonder I am better off without anyone.


He shook his head and went back to the table that he had been working at things. He knew there was something that he was over looking. He knew that by now his mother had been told of things and was sure she would be looking into it too. He had to believe that the Phantom was his father.

There has been more news of the Pallia Phantom. Every report I have got and been able to gather has told me that no one knows who the Phantom is but look at all that is down here. I would say the Phantom is Dad in Alistar's body. Think about the robes the Phantom is wearing, then the roses at the graves kind of made everything more cemented. I am sure Mom is already on the hunt for him and will find him. She would have put together the same things I did from what has been learned so far.


He pointed to the valley that his grandfather had done for his grandmother.

This would be the perfect place for him to be and think of what is in the valley. I will contact Mom later and see if she found out anything. If not we will have to go and see what we can find out. From what I am told no one goes to the Valley anymore. That is where we are going to start setting things up when we do go to take back Pallia.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Errol Lockheart » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:45 am

Your legs are getting stronger I can tell by the resistance they give. I know you have been in some pain. I got something to rub in that should help with that. How about this I do the bare minimum with you and leave it at that for today. I know it has not been easy on you Kira, and we both knew it would not be. But you have done really well and have progressed well. I just do not want to give anything a day to stiffen more again. Plus with rain possibly coming in it means that I should get this stuff rubbed in for the rain well not really the rain but the way the air will be will affect your body more. Then I will leave you be to do whatever you want to do today.

He leaned and kissed the top of her head. He grinned at her.

Soon you will be chasing us all down to kick our asses. I have no doubt that you will gain more strength we have to start doing more too.
User avatar
Errol Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users