Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kayli » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:15 am

Whoa. What is this place Cam? Hell its amazing!
Kaylis joy with their new surroundings was evident in her beaming smile and the way her eyes lit up. She was talking to him at the same time she started taking off her shirt. There was no way she was going to be able to stay there and not jump into that waterfall, the lure of the fall was too damn tempting to resist.
Does it have a name? A history?
Off when the shirt, she starting untying her pants.
Seriously something so beautiful has to have a history.
Down went her pants, she stood there in the light of the moon in her underclothes taking everything in while she braided her hair, it was so much easier to be in the water without her hair hanging all wet and droopy in her eyes.
See now it's places like this that I would miss out on if I did what everyone else wanted me to and lived the rest of my days stuck in Britien. Home has its charm but we don't have anything this beautiful there. Maybe I don't see Britien the way everyone else sees it because I have lived there my whole life yanno?
She looked at Cameron like he didn't one lick of sense in his head.
Why you standing there with all your damn clothes on still huh? You can't tell me that you don't want to just jump right in that water Cam, I don't think anyone could walk by here and not be able to control themselves.
She marched over to him and started pulling off his clothes down to his drawers.
Grown ass man needs someone to undress him for him? Honestly. Whopping pain in the ass.
She was grinning like a goof but that grin turned into a little pout. He was looking at her in a way he really hadn't looked at her before and she wondered what she did, if anything to aggravate him.
What?
Kayli
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:36 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cyranda » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:28 am

Silvery laughter filled the room, Cyranda was grinning and talking hoping that the running of her mouth would keep her very considerate but very misguided husband just a little distracted while she started unbuttoning his shirt.

Now you know it was killing you while I was gone. You can't live with peace any more than I can live without being growled at at least once a day. Did I tell you how much I missed you brooding or having you growl at me for no reason at all other than because you can? Joke all you want but you aren't going to know what to do with yourself if I ever did go quiet.

Well she managed to get all the buttons undone and something told her he knew what she was doing anyway so why was bother even playing coy about anything at all? She placed a warm kiss on his skin just below his collarbone and close to his heart and slipped his shirt from him running her hands gingerly over his strong arms and the width of his back.

Tomorrow sounds good to me, course that still hours away isn't it or have I lost track of time again? Being underwater can mess with a persons sense of time yanno. Don't even say it I know you think I never had much sense to begin with but I must have some kind of sense to be able to get my hands on the likes of you. Oh wait that wasn't sense was it? I forgot I got you because I'm good in bed, isn't that what you told Tierney? Wonder if that still rings true?

In the blink of an eye she was standing there stark naked and tangled herself all around him kissing him in between every word she spoke.

You were giving me time for what exactly? As everyone is so fond of reminding me I'm not normal , the only time I need is the time it takes to get from this spot to our bed and even that isn't a necessity, what is a necessity though is feeling all of you, having all of you right now.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
User avatar
Cyranda
Stablehand
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Jerrica » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:40 am

All that you need you have with me?... For how long. Even Isolde.. even she doesn't believe.. that there is anything more.. that can be done. I knew it.. was going to be a long.. tough fight.. but it's been too long now.. every time there is a setback it's worse than the time before. The next time.. could be the last. How can I promise you a life.. when I may not have much of one left? I know you love me. That.. has never been questioned. I don't want you wasting any more of your life.. for me.

Gods it hurt to breathe, it was getting harder and harder to believe that she was going to be well one day. So much time had already gone by, she was still no closer to good health than she was to being able to make the sacred vows she longed to say to Casey. She had said them over and over in her heart, her commitment and devotion to him was just as real and strong as if they stood before the High Priest of Iallia in the great cathedral. Jerri loved Casey and would love him beyond her dying breath, that last breath could sneak up on her at anytime. Knew tears sprang to her eyes. All she could think was how much she wanted to have that family with him but at the same time she was in a way thankful that she was the one who ended up with the poison, she didn't want Casey to know even half of the pain she was in everyday, or how sick she felt. Maybe it was selfish of her too because she didn't want to have him suffer the way he had to watch her. He held her in his arms, those strong safe loving arms that wrapped around her so protectively and gently, and she put her head on his shoulder.

I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm.. just having a bad day.. you'll see.. I won't be thinking so stupidly soon.. just have to get.. out of this bad.. mood. I love you Casey the bouncer.
Jerrica
Stablehand
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:20 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:58 am

By breaking our bed and destroying our room.. again?

She laughed crawling underneath the lightweight quilt, now that the days were warmer the nights were too, most nights they didn't need any covers at all, and usually one balcony door was kept open that night was to be no different with the exception of the cover, there was a wonderful night breeze blowing into the room, with a hint of rain on the winds. Kiara loved the rain, most of all she loved storms when they were brought on by nature and not a crazed mage anyway. It really was interesting, still a sort of puzzle the way everyone was handling what happened at the hall. Cole was gone but as much as she hurt for her loss, she was also at peace because Cole was finally where he had wanted to be the moment Alec breathed his last breath. She could just see it, Cole arriving in his new life and the first thing he does isn't seeing Alec, no it was probably knocking Kristian on his ass. She grinned at the thought. They were all going to be alright. Snuggling deeper into Losas arms she breathed in his scent, he still smelled the same as always, that made her smile more.

When you do finally start your new life, don't worry I can protect you from the big bad Connor daddy. And he was big and bad Losa make no mistake about that. Course he might be too busy trying to get his hands on Kristian just like everyone else, we'll see.

She kissed his scar then and kept her head close to his heart.

Now go to sleep Demon King, your heart is singing to me again, you know it won't be long before I fall asleep to the song.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cameron W » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:02 am

He had watched her and listened to her then she started in on his clothes. He grabbed her and pulled her to him kissing her deeply.

I do not need no damn help with my clothes and you damn well know it. Also I am not sure about all of the history of this place I do know that it is a special place you can tell by the energy. I did not say about I wish you were still in Britien the only reason I would wish you there is because there I know you are safe and here well it is tough keeping up who and all that crap.


He smiled and pushed her back into the water then went in himself.
Learn from the past to better the future
User avatar
Cameron W
Stablehand
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:03 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:10 am

I will never have to know about it because you would never be able to be quiet for that long at all so you are right I would not know what to do with myself if you stopped continuously talking. We will have to figure out the best things to do.

He grinned up at her and kissed her.

I mean you already know some of what to do but would rather know all that we can. And just what do you plan on doing taking advantage of me?
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:16 am

Now that seems like a damn good idea to me my love. But don't think you are up for anything like that.

He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair and leaned and kissed her.

I know he was big and bad I did hear the stories you know and I have seen pictures of the man. Maybe Kristian found a good hiding spot there in the afterlife might have to ask him you know.

He smiled and leaned and kissed her and held her close to him and continued to rub her back and he playfully nipped at her.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kayli » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:22 am

She was standing on dry land on moment, the next she was underwater and saw the splash made when Cameron jumped in after her. So he wanted to be like that did he? Fine fine fine. She swam under the water until she was close to him and put an arm around his waist then bit him, right on his side. Pushing upwards she came up out of the water wagging a finger at him.
You don't want to start with me Cameron Wakefield I swear to the gods you might end up bruised and bleeding for it. And clean out your damn ears when I'm talking to you man. I didn't say anything about you when I mentioned people wanting me to stay holed up in Britien for the rest of my life. I know you all of all people know that would never happen. Hell you are a moody one tonight! That time of the month for ya or something huh?
She laughed in his face and pushed away from him as fast as she could. Kayli was a fairly good swimmer, all those summers spent in Farmers Pond saw to that. It felt really good to be playing around with Cameron again, when he was gone Jason Armstrong that poor boy had tried so hard to be everything to her that Cameron had been and still was but there was just no way anyone could ever take Cams' place. That thought made her stop swimming away from him and start swimming towards him. Reaching him she held onto him in the water and kissed him.
Okay I shouldn't have bit you. I'm sorry. I know you want me safe Cam, I've never argued that. I get your point but you know what? I need to be where you are, it's just that simple. I didn't have this great scheme in my head to love you it just happened and now you are just going to have to learn what that means. It means where you go I go, if there ever comes a time where I could be hurt then I will do what you tell me to, but whats happened here had nothing to do with me and there was no reason for anyone to want to hurt me. I'm smart enough not to get in the middle of something I have no business getting involved in so that lessens my chances of anything happening to me. I'm not going back Cam, not until I'm ready to okay?
Kayli
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:36 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cyranda » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:46 am

Cyranda had plenty to say but no voice would speak for her. Her every move would stand to tell the dark knight in her arms all that she needed say. Her touch spoke first telling him how she needed his touch. Her mouth stood next speaking clear and precise moving over his mouth, her tongue running over his bottom lip before meeting with his in a hot wet kiss telling him how she needed his kiss. She pressed against him, her arms held him to her, her hips moved telling him how her body needed all his body. Her heart beat fast speaking the loudest saying all that needed to be said, telling him in so many ways how she loved him, could never be apart from him, loving him more than he would ever know, wanting that love to always grow. She poured all of herself, all of her love into every breath, every kiss, every touch All those voices rose as one standing to proclaim in unison. I'll show you.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
User avatar
Cyranda
Stablehand
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby CK » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 am

For as long as the gods will allow you and I will be together. Nothing is to say I would not be gone tomorrow. Jerri I love you and no one is going to take your place. No one could even come close to it. I know how hard the set backs are for as I do you want to get married. It will happen love even if I have to bring the Priest here and have our vows said in this very room. I am going to marry you and we are going to have however long we are allowed together. I know you are having a bad day darling just know that I am not going anywhere even if you continued to push my place is here with you no place else.

He knew that once his brother returned that they would be married. They did not know at the time that Zhulin would be gone about a year or that he woud be thought to be dead. He leaned and kissed her. He sat there and pulled her close to him.

We will get through anything that come our way.
User avatar
CK
Stablehand
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:10 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:05 am

He remembered it being said that with Pixie it would not be like with a normal woman. So when she started her assault of attention he responded to every kiss and every touch he knew exactly what his wife wanted and he was going to give her all that he could. He made sure to give her more attention as he could. He knew it was going to be something when it came to satisfying his wife, He continued to kiss on her and then started to take care of what he could with her.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cameron W » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:37 am

He was not going to argue the point sometimes it just was not worth it it but he was glad that she was there with him nice and safe. He had not planned on d`oing thee just yet but he also wanted to make sure that it was safe for them to be a part of. He knew she was not going to get herself all angled up and he decided to play some more with her.

He laughed adn then pulled her close and looked at her.

I know you will not willingly put yourself in danger but just want to make sure that you are well protected which is something I would make sure of no matter what. I am not saying we need to eb separated at all just saying that we have a lot going on and will need to make sure that you are ok.


He was being patient and decided that he was not going to argue with her rither.
Learn from the past to better the future
User avatar
Cameron W
Stablehand
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:03 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:11 am

Jade was up before the sun, she slept as long as her body and her mind would allow her too, there was just too much to be done. She knew Losa would probably be awake soon, he never seemed to be able to sleep for long once she was out of bed but maybe her King would surprise her and actually get some real sleep. Surely after flipping from Angel to Demon and the running all over with her he would be smart enough to get the right rest. The children weren't due up for a few more hours either so that left her with some time to start on the tasks that lay before her that day.
She almost decked the man standing outside in the hallway when she opened her door. She really wasn't expecting to see him there at all, if it had been Cole she wouldn't have thought twice but this was so unexpected, she felt the blood rush from her face to her feet. Standing at her door was the purplish dark skinned drow she hadn't seen in how many years except for once in a nightmare? Shaking her head she was glaring at him when she pushed him farther into the hallway and very carefully, very quietly closed the door behind her. The last thing she wanted was fight with the very first Shadow Assassin she had ever encountered, the very same man who had killed her father.

You son of a..

Already he was infuriating her. He didn't say a damn word, just stood there with that cocky ass grin, those cut arms folded over his chest. It took everything she had not to grab him by one of his ears and bring him to the floor by it.
The two stood facing off with one another, if people thought she and Losa had been confrontational especially during the first years of their marriage, Drefan and her trying to kill each other nearly on a daily basis made that look like playtime. There was one thing that Kiara knew about Drefan, something she would never forget even if she never saw him again. If he wasn't speaking voicing his always arrogant thoughts and opinions that meant he was beyond furious and very calm. Calm with Drefan was bad. So she was going to end up doing all the talking, and he was going to either nod his head or shake it in response. Running a hand through her hair she sighed and leaned against the wall. She saw a familiar but very quick gleam in his eye which made her scowl and growl at the same time.

Look all you want but if you touch you're dead.

His eyebrow quirked, she rolled her eyes. How quickly they fell into past roles with one another.

You've been to see Oriana and Kain?

He nodded slowly, his eyes grew dark.

Rune? Maxx? Rayven?

Another nod. Alright so Orianas Godfathers and Uncles knew.

You know how then and you know the demons are dead. Why then are you here willing to risk giving my husband heart failure?

He shrugged she moved off the wall towards him. She should have known better really. So out of character for the drow yet so like him he grabbed her and twisted her around to where he had her by the neck in a hold that could have easily snapped her spine if he so wished to. The funny thing was, she knew he wasn't there to kill her or anyone else for that matter. She felt his lips close to ear. He whispered so low against her ear she barely heard him. He told her he was sorry that she had to lose Mara and Griffon, that he knew about Cole and was sorry for that loss too. He kissed the spot on her neck just below her ear and released her. When she spun around to say something to him he was gone, laying in the hall where he had stood was a blood red rose. Thinking it right to leave the rose where it lay, Kiara could only shake her head in wonder while she went up the stairs to the floor where her study was. There was so much to get done.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kayli » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:27 am

So he wanted to make sure she was okay did he? Alright then. An impish grin played on her lips. She took one of his hands and put it on her backside.
Well what'cha think? Feel okay to you?
She moved that same hand and put it below where her heart was beating in her chest.
How bout that? Something wrong? Feel okay to me but yanno I need your opinion on it after all you want to make sure I'm okay right?
That grin was still on her face when she slipped her hand into the water and took hold of him, the look on his face was priceless, alright so maybe she might have surprised him a little acting like some little wanton tart but hell she didn't care, she loved the man and what was so wrong with the way she went about showing him?
Now that definitely feels more than okay to me but maybe I should make really really sure.
Right there in the great outdoors in waters of the fall Kayli mauled the man giving him every last bit of her attention until there was nothing left to give for that night.
Kayli
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:36 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cyranda » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 am

The next time I take the time to ravish you the right damn way and you treat me like I'm going to break I swear to the gods Stryder I might have to start thinking your an imposter. What the hell was that? Are you losing your touch huh? I'm gone for a little itty bitty week and you get all soft and gentle on me?

She bopped him in the head with a pillow and was out of their bed before he could grab hold of her and start growling at her. Of course she wasn't serious, hell no, even when he was being sweet and considerate their lovemaking was still off the damn charts, she just wasn't used to sweet. Hell he trained her pretty damn good it would seem. Laughing quietly at him she bounced into the bathroom and started the water for a shower. Morning was slowly creeping up on them and she was so full of energy she felt like she had slept for a week. Oh wait she did sleep for a week. That would explain it! She knew there was going to be alot going on at the Hall and it would be few days before they could actually go home to their own grand wonderful lovely house that they had both put so much work into, but that was alright. The family was in a bit of a crisis and it was important they stayed together. Still for all that was happening the woman was happier than she had ever been except for when Stryder went from wanting to kill her to sharing his own secret with her. He loved her alot too. In the shower she started humming a uplifting little tune, until the shower curtain was ripped open and her dark knight was standing there brooding. She smiled a dazzling smile.

Wow I missed that. What'cha doin' demon daddy? Yanno we can't both fit in here even if I've got the before the baby body back you're still as big as a damn house yanno. A damn fine looking house but still as big as one.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
User avatar
Cyranda
Stablehand
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:50 am

A knock on the door brought Payten from the bathroom, she just came out of the shower was drying off when she heard it. Grabbing her robe from the chair in the corner she slipped it on and answered the door. Standing there was a man she recognized from Firyon. Her Pa hadn't been kidding, Payne really did send the Siryans, her own personal guards. Putting a finger to her lips she tightened the robes belt around her and motioned for the man to step into the hall.

It's a bit early for visitors isn't it Merrin? Is everything all right?

The guard bowed to her then answered her.

Everything is as it should be Princess, I was only sent to inform you that his Majesty our King will be arriving in Pallia with the Princess Emalina this afternoon. His Majesty is aware of your concerns for the Princesses safety but wants you to know she is well protected and will continue to be as such after her arrival in Pallia. His Majesty regrets having to go against your wishes Princess but as King of Firyon and as a trusted ally to Pallia and her King and Queen, our King must be present for the funeral rites for Lord Sterling.

So that was it? Payten smiled at the guard.

Thank you Merrin, I will speak to his Majesty when he arrives and ease whatever worries he may have. I understand his position. Please Merrin, go have your morning meal, then find your rest, I know you have been on post all night.

She waited for the bow she knew was coming then went back inside the room closing the door behind her. Aranor stirred on the bed, she stood there watching him. Lord he was gorgeous, the way he looked on the outside though was nothing compared to what she knew was in his heart and soul. She knew he only wanted what was best for the both of them, he was right, they would find some way to work out their little problem in a way that they would both be happy. Slipping out of the robed she carefully crawled into bed beside him, his skin was hot against hers, it always was and she loved how it felt. As soon as she was beside him his arm went around her. She smiled a little to herself and snuggled closer to him, even though she wasn't tired she felt lazy and was content to stay right there just the way she was until he woke up.
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Tierney » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 am

I won't say it ves' tacha, I know this time you did indeed let me win.
Tierney reached the clearing first, their destination that early morning was not Lilys Valley and the waterfall, but a small meadow filled with wildflowers of all kinds. Since her return Tierney had become fascinated with everything in the world, she wanted to know, to see, to learn everything her mind was capable of absorbing, it came with never taking anything for granted again. Slinking to her husband who had chosen not to run in any other form but the form she was privileged enough to lay down with each night and wake up to every morning, she grabbed him by the neck and kissed him.
And how do I know this to be true? Very simply put, every time I looked back to see where you were, your eyes did not meet mine, they were busy having a staring contest with my backside. Of course I am not complaining, it does my own ego very well to know I have your attention. That does leave me to wonder though if perhaps you only married me for my body.
She laughed at him and wiped the sweat from her brow with her forearm. Taking the pack she carried with her off her back she gingerly went down on the ground. The sun was just starting to rise, pulling two bottles of water from the pack she handed him one, opened hers and took a long drink.
I've been wanting to ask you Toras. I know that I am here and very much alive, but are you going to be all right standing through the rituals of these lands for Lord Sterlings final journey? If it is going to trouble you having to be so near the very place you watched me get lowered to the ground, we do not need to attend that part of the rites and I know many if not all will understand.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tierney
Stablehand
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Raynalia » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:48 am

Sitting in the branches of the tree outside the room the elf cut away slices of apple leaning over to feed one to the man leaning in the window sill. Her legs were dangling down like she was sitting on a swing, the sun was just starting to rise to kiss the world awake with its rays of light. They should have been tired, their night had not been one filled with rest at all, but the elf felt more awake, more aware, more alive than she had in so long there was no room for sleep. When the first hints that dawn was drawing near came, the elf climbed out of the window to watch the world, Valiant would have broken a few branches she thought but then again maybe not. She was close enough reach out and touch him where he stood in the window. Hell that man was breathtaking, she was more than happy with the view his naked torso provided. More than that she was finally finding her peace, her somewhere she belonged that she thought was lost to the likes of her, but that man changed everything when he gave up more gold than most could make in a lifetime for her, when he guarded her emotions from hateful words and uncalled for attacks, when he protected her physically, when he accepted her imperfections and all and let her be herself. But most of all when he loved her for who and what she was without judgments or expectations. Rayne had always been so set in her ways, there was only one other time she had felt exactly what she was feeling now, only one other time that the subtle changes were happening. Once upon a time Gabriel had been able to reach her, to touch that part of her no other could even find. She thought that part of her was lost, but then she was dropped into Valiants world and he found her again. Leaning over she didn't say a word, she kissed him then the words started.
You know what? I could get used to this. Quiet mornings with my husband saying anything at all or nothing at all, sometimes nothing needs to be said does it? I wish we could stay this way today but there is so much that Kiara is going to need help with. You don't mind helping out do you A'maelamin? I already know you'll say you'll help with whatever I need but it's still only right to ask. I've been thinking about something else too. What's going to happen if I really settle down and you miss the wild elf? It's happened you know. I actually settled down and became sare I say it... somewhat proper. I don't think I could ever be entirely proper, but still what if you don't like the me I could be now that I know, now that I've found where I belong Astald?
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
User avatar
Raynalia
Peasant
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby GraceAnne » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:59 am

Bryce...
GraceAnne came down the stairs of the Inn they had stayed in for the night, they were more than halfway home when they stopped for sleep and a decent meal, while Bryce helped Natalie with the twins she found a mage that would allow her to use a calling glass for a decent price. Reporting in had shocked GraceAnne to the core. She had been expecting to see Cole looking back at her from the glass but was met instead with the face of Ramseys who had informed her of everything that had happened while she and Bryce were gone. GraceAnne felt sick to her stomach, right away she made plans for all of them to be teleported to Pallia and the Hall of Shadows. Now she had the disheartening task of telling her husband what she knew. Pulling him aside she whispered to him everything that Ramseys had told her. When she was through she went right into Bryces' arms, she was shaking, tears would be shed for fallen comrades and friends, her heart went out to Oriana but GraceAnne was livid over the loss of Cole. Cole had become her friend and worked just as hard with her as Kiara, Losa and Ari when she first woke up at the Hall. Cole had also been there to help her with anything she ever needed and to know that his life had been taken in such a cruel way was more than GraceAnne was ready for.
We need to return to Pallia as soon as possible. I've made arrangements with the local mage. Can you please explain to Natalie and the twins that we will be leaving as soon as they are finished with their meals?
Chases' laughter filled the inn turning GraceAnnes attention to him. She took her son from Natalies lap and kissed the top of his head.
I'm going to go upstairs and give my son a bath before we leave. I'll be alright Bryce I just need a few minutes, what I really need is you and our boy but it's not fair to leave Natalie and the children down here alone in a strange place. So kiss me, tell me again how much you love me and when we get home I'm going to need you to run with me if we can find someone to watch Chase for just a little while.
User avatar
GraceAnne
Stablehand
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cross » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:10 am

Yeah Pop I got it.
The old man had woken Cross up early, he had volunteered his youngest son to help Richard with the tasks at the Inn including running back and forth from the Hall of Shadows. Kiara had told Orion the night before while she and Jacob were getting stitched up that she couldn't imagine Cole wanting people crying like babies over him so she was going to do everything she could to celebrate her brothers life. Jake had agreed with her all the way and that sent both Richard and the old man into overdrive.
Well let me hear it then son, I have to make sure you haven't forgotten anything.
Cross was already bringing boxes of spirits from the Inn to the carriage waiting out front.
Bring this to hall, make sure it's all chilled the way it should be, set up the bar, come back to the inn, start prepping for tonight when Richard is going to start cooking. Find Payten bring her back with me, find Katie and have her come home long enough for you tell her what you need her to start cooking on. Make sure Nash doesn't drop any plates or anything and keep Jacob as busy as I can helping me with whatever endless list your going to give me.
Orion laughed at his son.
That sounds about right boy.
Yeah? I'm so glad your happy Pop. I'm telling you old man you owe me. When Cade and I are finally able to get married I'm going to have the mother of all parties and then I'll get my revenge.
Cross grinned at his father and his father ruffled his hair when he walked by.
Don't you worry none about that day boy, on that day you won't have a thing to worry about except making sure you show off your new bride properly.
Shaking his head Cross went back inside the inn for more boxes. It was going to be along day but how could he tell the old man no? How could he not help when his brother and those at the Hall were dealing with losing Cole? Yeah it was going to be a long day alright but when it was over, he would be able to rest his head that night knowing he did whatever he could to help.
User avatar
Cross
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:27 am

He knew where to find her and he did after he got ready. He was not going to bring up Drefan not yet. He decided he was going to wait to see what she had to say about it. He did not like Drefan being anywhere near his family never mind his wife. He also wondered how he could get in since the Hall was protected and only those with the pass word could shadow walk and no one in their right mind would give it to Drefan nor would anyone just let Drefan in without letting anyone know. Heads were going to roll if he found out someone let him in.

He had found himself alone when he woke which he knew he would. He stretched out and had got ready then had went to the study.

I know there is a lot to do today, just let me know what you need me to do.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cameron W » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:37 am

He grinned lazily looking down at her and kissed her.

Mmm I would say you definitely are all right. Not to mention more than alright in my eyes. I love you Kayli. I am always going to want to protect you you know that right?


He smiled and kissed her some more and held her to him. He traced lazy circles on her skin and then once they were ready to he walked back with her to the hall to the bed to their room. He knew there was going to be a lot to help with in the morning and it was family so he was going to do all that he had to and could.
Learn from the past to better the future
User avatar
Cameron W
Stablehand
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:03 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Suns just coming up and you're scowling already Angel?

Losa came into the study, his face betray the calm of his words. Kiara stopped writing, stopped her recording of Cole and Mara and Griffon Shadowbains deaths, setting the pen down on the parchment she stood up, leaned over and kissed him good morning. There was no reason for her to keep from him that she had an early morning visitor, as much as she knew he wasn't going to like to hear it, he had to be told. Now she sat on the corner of the desk on leg crossed over the other.

Had a visitor this morning. Would you be very shocked to know it was Drefan Nightfall?

There she put it out there without a moments hesitation, that should avoid some kind of fight at least for a little while. Of course he wasn't going to be happy at all about Drefan just coming into their home but Losa needed to understand that in times like this, with the fall of the Shadowbains, wayward sons were going to return home even if only for a little while. Family was family and Kiaras family reached far and wide, Drefan was part of that family before she even knew him. He was bound to the Shadowbains long before Oriana was even born, and when she did come into the world, the Companions had all become her Uncles, Drefan her beloved Godfather. Time and circumstance changed the dynamics of that family, there were very few instances that could bring them all together in a sense, losing Mara and Griffon was one of those instances.

He only came to say he was sorry for my losses, literally he spoke no more than that. What a way to begin the day hmm? Well now that you know, we have much to get done. Orion already has Cross and the boys bringing wagons from in town with some of what we will need. Announcements went out about the "celebration" set for the day after tomorrow. The actual rites will be held this evening, of course all those wishing to attend may. I've called for Bryce and GraceAnne to return home and I've sent ten of our own to Astrail should Ori need anything from us. There is the matter of the Council that we have yet to fill or even discuss, with Cole gone... who would lead in our stead during the times we are unable? Who is going to know the in and outs of our ways like he did? Condrik is not ready and with the state of his emotions as of late, he's just not ready. Rayne, hell I don't think she'd ever be ready or even want take Coles seat. Is there anything I might have forgotten Majesty?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby TJ Deamons » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:16 am

When I thought you were dead the family surrounded me including Kiara. Kiara made sure I was taken care of even ordered people to be in there and all. She lost her best friend and it may be hard but I have you here with me she will not have her friend back again. I need to be there for her can not explain it. And I did marry you for your body and your mind, and your heart and your soul. So now what do you have to say about that my love?

He grinned at her while he was teasing her at the end he did mean what he said about being there for Kiara. He knew his cousins were close with him too but he just wanted to protect his family and he could not do that but he could be there for them.
User avatar
TJ Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:25 am

We can make us fit in here but if you do not want to shower with me guess I will go play with Ash then. Not a problem at all. We are going to need to go see what we can help with. After all they have done for us we need to be there to help in anyway we can. We know they would do the same dfor us too and did do the same for TJ when we thought Tierney was gone. Well I am off to see Ash since you don't want me to fit in there.

He grinned and walked away leaving in only his pants that he kept on.

Too bad I had some good ideas for the shower too.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users