Maven I do not know Nato so my point is this it would be different if someone that knew Nimue came in and said something like that. But how is Nimue going to know it is a joke if she does not know the person. There are some here that will remember Nimue and some will not. Yes I know Nimue quite well considering I stayed with her and her husband for the first few months that I lived in Kansas.
Nato's thing started as a joke from what Nato said and how others took it. Which is all good and fine, but those involved did not take it as a joke. Since when are old players not allowed to come back and post somethings? I mean really now. She was posting to see if any of the people that knew her and her daughter had been left off the list and wanted on it.
As far as people not recognizing the name/picture you know what I am crappy with names outside of work. I can tell you it takes me awhile to remember peoples last names sometimes even their first.
So can we all just let this go and let this go back to the intention of the thread. I mean can a thread go on here without some bullshit starting?
Something i learned from work it is not always the intention of the person who said it that matters but it is how the things are taken.
