by Lady Maven » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:12 pm
I took it as a joke too. In fact, I almost posted the EXACT same thing, but then saw Nato had already posted it. Great minds and all. Maybe when reading and posting on these boards if you are that sensitive about your child you use better judgment and shouldn't mention them here. Just a thought, and ya'll can take that any way you want. I didn't mean it assholish, or just to be a bitch, I am 100% dead serious.
And seriously, if you don't know who NATO is, maybe you are looking in the wrong place for people to invite to your childs grad. Nato and I are not friends, though I am immensely fond of her, but frankly, if she is a total stranger to you, then you need to visit here more often before passing out judgment. Once people know who you are, and I have been here a FUCK of a long time and it took me a few to remember you, and all I can recall is something about a grandchild, then hell, be bitchy with the rest of us.
Nato, you may call my son an ass any time you like.
Hey Tork, yer an asshole. ;>
Ori's right teens ARE assholes. ::smooglesOri::
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!