I hit a foundation member

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

I hit a foundation member

Postby Torkano » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Jodie decides to scout sweep my whole guild and gets hung by 3 kingdoms and then loots the piss out of my kingdom afterward. You took my cash and I took your land. I left you the cash. You can use it to rebuild. Just a small lesson to not get caught and then loot another member of the same guild right after. Hell, even anyone in the same faith. Faiths do communicate. Just a tip, you scout, then go back a couple to a few hours later and then loot. But if you get caught, the best idea is to not even loot that guild that day. There is still a way to tell if you looted even if you didn't get caught but I'll let your guildmates fill you in on that.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: I hit a foundation member

Postby Kaxion » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 pm

What a let down!!!!

I thought this would be full of backshots and reach arounds.

Shame on you Tork........ :lol:
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: I hit a foundation member

Postby Gokou7 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Well, at least thats better then BLAIRE... He looted me SEEN! lol
User avatar
Gokou7
Stablehand
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: I hit a foundation member

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 am

Torkie, I thought this was going to be a grand parody of that annoying song about kissing girls and liking it. Oh the glorious times we could have had.... almost naked sexy girls in their late teens or early twenties dancing around and singing poppy crap, you and I in catsuits chasing Reylan and hitting him upside the head with our swafflers.....

*muses*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: I hit a foundation member

Postby zamuthz » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 am

Tnx for mentioning my name again master gokou sir.. :)

its so inspiring indeed. :wink:
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
User avatar
zamuthz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:46 am

Re: I hit a foundation member

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am

Jodie has been reprimanded.

Dynamo was right in what it did.

FOUNDATION has no quarrel with Dynamo.

We hope that this ends any further dispute on the matter.

I have three rules.

1. Kill unguilded kingdoms while out of war and scout kingdoms.
2. Kill guilded kingdoms that attack us.
3. Have fun.

Scouting kingdoms is not the same as looting them, in my definition of the game.

If any further issues arise, please send me a scribe or PM and I will remove the offending member from the guild.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users