TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby MicM » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:46 pm

Ten has marched on the Judges,

Stats
FURY OF THE TEN (TEN) - 8 - 2,384,590 - 298,074
FIVE JUDGES (JUDGES) - 10 - 2,079,147 - 207,915

Yes our net was higher but we prepped for war and they were still defence mode. We had 2 1/2 players hitting so we did our best with what we had. LINK sorta popped on and spoiled some fun.
Venus's luv toy .
I AM THE Bobby Fischer OF CANON
Master to All Slave to None
User avatar
MicM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Bogumil » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Nice choice by TEN.

Good luck Judges.
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Good luck TEN!

Glad to see some real wars are kicking up again!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Kick some gold ass, TEN
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Kaxion » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:01 pm

Kick some ass TEN.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Kwaiq » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:34 pm

So TEN is not disbanding??
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Calis » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 pm

LOL Kwaiq, that's what my first thought was as I just came home to a pair of smashed kingdoms. We didn't really know TEN was still on the table to hit (or be hit by).

Good to see you're not disbanding, Kaz, and thanks for the personal visit ;>

[edit] PS, what happened to that thread?
Diplomacy in guilds is like sex in an elevator.....it looks real easy until you try it.
killing me softly on butterfly wings with a velvet touch and a suicide dream
User avatar
Calis
Leto's Best
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: boston

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby -Link- » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:48 am

Heh good luck,

I was trying to plan a war, but didn't want to hit you guys in transition (thinking you were disbanding). Guess we got the target we wanted anyway!
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Coran » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:52 am

FURY OF THE TEN (TEN) - 8
FIVE JUDGES (JUDGES) - 10


Does anyone else find it odd the TEN has 8 members and Five Judges has 10?

Sorry for intruding, war on heathens.
Coran
When you have no friends left, you can
always count on Goblins to make you smile

Gnarl house elf of clan GOBLIN
User avatar
Coran
Stablehand
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:49 pm

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Kaz » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:00 am

Everyone seemed to want me to stay, and none of my members actually left when I told them I was disbanding. I thought I'd see how it goes, see if we can get away with a war without complaint.

Those threads are in an archive forum, new players dont need to turn up and read either of them.

I'm not actually going to be around tonight though, so if anything needs me, speak to one of my members
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby GoldWyvern » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:59 am

I have a complaint! I fail to see any beer in this thread!

But yes, it's an excellent war, I've been watching but not commenting because there is little for me to say.

You guys have fun!
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Kaxion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:50 am

Someone say beer?????? Where is it????
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:54 am

OOoohhh don't mention beer. I have a hangover from last night.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby -Link- » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:03 am

[quote="Coran"
Does anyone else find it odd the TEN has 8 members and Five Judges has 10?
.[/quote]
Well Done sir.

And Kaz, don't sweat it man, I wasn't complaing. I'm just glad there are more heathens for us to hit down the road. As for now... well, we'll see what we can do haha.
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby MicM » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:28 pm

OK sorry Kaz wasnt supose to post because to be honest this war and thread was not about him.

FIRST let me say to all who did not hit us do thinking we were disbanding I AM SORRY, Kaz out of emotion told all of us to leave and find new homes. Well I and others sorta liked the home we had and if Kaz wanted us out well by damn he would have to kick us out because we were not leaving other wise.

With that Last night I had myself and one other online with a kingdom coming in later. Myself had 80 turns each and the other had 80 turns on each my 5th kingdom had 85 turns. We said what the hell and had Kaz's blessing to war and hope the comunity could stay calm. Judges was picked because it was first war, they had more members, I had 5 kingdoms with 1/2 turns and we wanted a challenge.

TEN LEADERS you can SCRIBE/PM/ ICQ/ any member at any time to discuss peace or war. All bitching is to be directed at me and so forth.

Thanks again and sorry for any confusion about us.
Venus's luv toy .
I AM THE Bobby Fischer OF CANON
Master to All Slave to None
User avatar
MicM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Kaz » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:25 pm

hehe,

Of course, they had my blessing cos I was two of the 5 kingdoms ready with half turns :)

Directing all bitching at MicM sounds like a good idea.

Does anyone other than me think that summon is perhaps a little too strong?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Kaz, put that in suggestions thread!

Jeez!

Do I have to everything around here?

LOL

So, are you winning yet?

Careful of Link, he will inadvertently kill off a lot of your kingdoms and be like, "Whoops!"
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Calis » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:06 pm

Why would TEN leaders scribe/icq/aim themselves to discuss peace? =p

Kaz, I don't think summon is too strong! /summons and kills your realm
Diplomacy in guilds is like sex in an elevator.....it looks real easy until you try it.
killing me softly on butterfly wings with a velvet touch and a suicide dream
User avatar
Calis
Leto's Best
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: boston

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby MicM » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 pm

GOOD CALL calis!!!

JUDGES you can scribe/PM/ICQ any member when you want to talk peace or brag about stealling the beer or our green stash :P

Hell Ten members you can Scribe/PM/ICQ each other too about any of that shit. Dont want you guys feeling left out.
Venus's luv toy .
I AM THE Bobby Fischer OF CANON
Master to All Slave to None
User avatar
MicM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Grunt » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm

droben summons was supposed to be strong i thought
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
User avatar
Grunt
Upper Royalty
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shalimar

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Ghostman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:47 pm

they are, that is why a 15k droben can wear down a 25k defensive realm. and not have to fort much
In life there is death, I only harvest it.
What the nightmares are afraid of.
afraid of 3 boobed alien he-shes, aka Venus
Witty and Funny never go together, Look at Reylan
User avatar
Ghostman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:53 pm
Location: other side of hell

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Calis » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:20 am

It used to be a 15k acre droben could war down a 15mil nw realm ;>
Diplomacy in guilds is like sex in an elevator.....it looks real easy until you try it.
killing me softly on butterfly wings with a velvet touch and a suicide dream
User avatar
Calis
Leto's Best
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: boston

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Ghostman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:22 am

not anymore... to bad those days are gone. lol
In life there is death, I only harvest it.
What the nightmares are afraid of.
afraid of 3 boobed alien he-shes, aka Venus
Witty and Funny never go together, Look at Reylan
User avatar
Ghostman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:53 pm
Location: other side of hell

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby Nether » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:25 am

Calis wrote:It used to be a 15k acre droben could war down a 15mil nw realm ;>



ah memories......
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Postby -Link- » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:06 am

Well, I think we're about done here.

Nice first hit. This weekend, well regardless of how this weekend was for us, it's all excuses. Good luck.

Post here to confirm peace and I'll banner it.

~Link
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron