Who's going where next age?

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Who's going where next age?

Postby Kaz » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:28 pm

These threads normally pop up at the end of the age.

As we currently have a thread running suggesting that the age may be ended soon, I thought I'd get this up.

I contemplated playing next age. Most of my old guildmates are in Barnabas or Leto, and I would rather play in the less dominant of those two options.

However, as Leto already have a numerical advantage, I dont know.

So.

Who's planning on going where next age, so I can make up my mind ;)

Angelique [GMConfirmed]
LKA
DEM
AoA
GOBLINS
SOUL
tot: 5

Barnabas [GMConfirmed]
ORDO
FA
MTS
TEN
SOL
tot: 5

Leto [GMConfirmed]
FOXHOUND
JUDGES
PEST
CCTV
MUM
AI
COMBRI
MAELSTROM
TGH
tot: 9
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby SoulDemon » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm

I'll play opposite you, that way when you start slacking off on the recode because you are too busy building, I'll just kick your kingdom down and make you focus again!

Gili should go for the third faith. That way we are balanced :)
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Nether » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:35 pm

Random Faith.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby TheSartek » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:39 pm

Angelique because the bitch cast a spell on me.
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Gili » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:43 pm

I'll be going wherever MUM is next age ( check our forum SD, if your interested ).
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Probably FOXHOUND.
Probably Leto.
Definately incompetant.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Barnabas with 9th Legion.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby -Link- » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Judges will be around in Leto once again.
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Angie for sure :cheers:
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Dauthi » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:21 pm

I'm going to take the advise of going were the weakest of faith is.

As rumor tells me there is alot of faith jumpining happening, I'd like to get goblins into a position were we can cause the most damage.
Leader of Goblins ~ Start of the new trend.
"Didina wike dat beebee!!" - Belle's little one.
Fervent. - Yeah weird huh?
"<venus> who else was i doing..dauthi? and thantos right"
User avatar
Dauthi
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2274
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Home

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Mr Ed » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Bringing back Dark as a Letite guild to bring sweet dreams to Barnabas

Say your prayers little one
Dont forget, my son
To include everyone

Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

Somethings wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they arent of snow white

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, dont say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
Its just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Were off to never never land
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Kaxion » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:16 pm

Barnabas where else lol
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Bandit_115 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:32 pm

im not playing next age.
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby I]\/[mortality » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:52 pm

i'll go whichever faith SD and kaz isn't in so i can kill them muhahhaha :chainsaw:
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:00 pm

I changed my mind. I'm going to Disney Land!
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Nice, metallica.

Barnabas, with Ordo.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Gerien » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:10 pm

Maybe I'll join Dauthi.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Nether » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:16 pm

I was just asked by Venus not to pick Barnabas

::sobs::
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Venus » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:18 pm

thats not true:Pp

your mean!
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Nether » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:20 pm

I'm not mean i'm joyful and boyish.....................
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Venus » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:21 pm

and a liar:Ppp
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Nether » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:25 pm

shall I post the convo?
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Venus » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:29 pm

u mean the one u made up?

no!

and on the topic of thread fa = barnabas.....


i know thats a huge shock...
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby Shifty » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:57 am

MTS will be going with Barletolique.

Actually, that's too hard to spell in a post, we'll just stick with Barnabas.
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Who's going where next age?

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:52 am

CCTV might go to Leto. And that means me too. :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users