FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:38 pm

It's that time again. What time, you ask? Well, if you will allow me to do so in my own inimitable and disjointed manner, I will tell you what time it is. You see it's time for FOXHOUND to get a little bit of payback, in the old days it's true that FOXHOUND would just be happy to spend our days sipping Wild Cherry Pepsi by the pool of life and letting all the mundane problems pass us by. BUT NOT ANY LONGER! No, you see now we are FOXHOUND 2.0 and we have an "eye for an eye" outlook on life which is good for us, but bad for you DeM.
Now I know what you are thinking, you're thinking "But Dyvim, we didn't do anything wrong--in fact you have been randomly attacking and killing us for weeks. We are well within our rights to stomp you into the ground for this!"
And to this I respond "Don't start a sentance with the word but, it's tacky. And more to the point, don't question me because I'm fucking getting to the part where I explain what you have done wrong."
You see, this is about jigsaws and christmas. One particular christmas in particular, a christmas that I hold YOU (DeM) personally responsible for kiboshing! so let's take a trip back in time. A trip back to the christmas of NINETEEN EIGHTY EIGHT! I awake on this fine christmas morning, and I bound down the stairs of my house to be greeted by the tree and, more importantly, the treasure trove of gifts that rest beneath its plastic bough. I lay my excited young eyes upon these gifts and I rush them, I go straight for the biggest box that has "Dyvim" on the label, that's right that's my real name motherfuckers. I head straight for this box and I tear the wrapping on that bad boy wide open and THERE IT IS!! In glorious colour it says "THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS JIGSAW PUZZLE!!" this thing is amazing, it has the whole cast on the front, there's Peter Venkman, Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz, Winston Zeddemore, Slimer and even ECTO I! All arrayed in this astonishing cornucopia of awesomeness that wowed my 6 year old mind.
So I opened the box emptied that sucker out onto the floor and WHAT THE FUCK!!! IT'S IN PIECES? I WAS HEARTBROKEN! I scrabbled around in the pieces like a tsunami survivor desperately searching the ruins of their home for some intact trinket of their past life!
I was confounded at every turn, does this piece go here? Does it go left? Does it go right? What if I turn it sideways?
Where is the corner piece?
Where is the corner piece?
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CORNER PIECE???
I couldn't do it, it just sat their taunting me as I wept in frustration. And you know who made this infernal contraption? This beast of the blackest pit of hell? "DEM Games"! That's right, I'm fucking on to you guys. You fuckers ruined christmas for me, do you hear me? RUINED IT! I haven't been able to enjoy a christmas since that harrowing day back in eighty-eight. That all ends today though! Today I excorcise my demons and today? DeM, today I. SOLVE. YOU
BOOYAH!!!!!!
Last edited by The Next Dyvim Tvar on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Torkano » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:45 pm

Dyvim just brought sexy back. This thread has only just begun and it reeks of fuckawesome.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:24 pm

If he brought sexy back, by the contract he signed with Maverick, it belongs to Barnabas in general and 9th Legion in particular.

Thank you.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:41 pm

Everybody knows I'm pretty much a Barnabas sleeper agent anyway, so that is really a moot point to raise.
Also DeM, how are you liking life now you know that death stalks you at every turn? How are you liking life now that the sands of time are running down on you?
Can you feel it DeM? Can you feel it in the air? Oh you know what this means....MUSIC BREAK:

I can feel it coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord!
I've been waitin' for this moment all my life
Oh Lord!
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight?
Oh Lord! Oh Lord!
Well if you told me you were drownin'
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off the grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord!
I've been waitin' for this moment all my life
Oh Lord!
I can feel it coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord, Oh Lord!
And I've been waitin' for this moment all my life
Oh Lord, Oh Lord!


That's right bitch, feel the Phil all up in your busines and when you feel the Phil then just know that you WILL feel the flow of FOXHOUND 2.0!
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:49 pm

Wasn't that the music from Ghostbusters?
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby -Link- » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Excellent.
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Nitra Debe » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Here we go...... :lol:

NOT TRUE!!!

I have never never never taken the corner piece of the puzzle out of the box, a piece from the middle maybe (I do like to put in the last piece).

And for the record the only Christmas I have had any part in ruining was the year I allowed Loupy to buy our daughters those leg shavers (EppyLady or something) that pulled the hairs out of their legs..But it was funny to see the looks on their faces..... :lol: They made him try it, after that he than threw them in the garbage.... :lol:

Dyvim, I guess I'll be seeing alot of you, the other guilds will be soooooo jealous.
Today is NOT a good day to die.
Deus Ex Machina The Spear of Angelique
User avatar
Nitra Debe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:16 am
Location: Sidney, Ne.

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:15 pm

To be fair I might forget all about this in like six hours. I just had this awesome idea for a post and thread title and couldn't pass it up since you guys finally got around to hitting me back:->
That's why I didn't declare guild war, didn't think it was really fair to do that considering my magpie-like attention span.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Nitra Debe » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm

That's cool, really though, the memory of that Christmas with Loupy and my girls made me laugh and it felt great. So what ever happens. Thank you for it.
Today is NOT a good day to die.
Deus Ex Machina The Spear of Angelique
User avatar
Nitra Debe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:16 am
Location: Sidney, Ne.

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Venus » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:22 pm

If he brought sexy back, by the contract he signed with Maverick, it belongs to Barnabas in general and 9th Legion in particular.

Thank you.




im not sure why u think maverick has anything to do with sexy but if anyones keeping it, its me. not him. So no, there will be no sexy for ninth legion, or maverick unless -i- say its ok!
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 pm

OK, well here is the deal. This little plan was hatched by me. Maverick suggested in the 9th Legion thread, that we use Dyvim to bring it back with a little Timberlake. So it was, Dyvim came to the fore and brought us back sexy. If indeed he has the sexy, which I believe he may, then it must go to Maverick, because it was indeed Maverick who brought the idea to use Dyvim.

Plus, because I am incapable of being sexy, except this one time I fell into a vat of cow pheromones, I have to concede the prize and give it to my GM, who, despite being a great guy, is also just too Alias to be super sexy. This leaves Maverick, my direct supervisor. So, no matter how you look at it, you cannot have the sexy, instead you must rely on Maverick to do the right thing with it.

Thank you.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:34 pm

Venus wrote:im not sure why u think maverick has anything to do with sexy but if anyones keeping it, its me. not him. So no, there will be no sexy for ninth legion, or maverick unless -i- say its ok!


You seem to be forgetting that I'm the one bringing back the sexy. Which means it is mine, and I posess it. That also means I choose who I pass the briefcase (yes sexy is being kept in a briefcase--well actually it's more a cardboard box, but whatever) off to. And since you're always mean to me, what makes you think you'll be getting anywhere near it?
Also somebody will need to take it off me soon, because the longer I keep hold of it the more risk we run of it turning from sexy to sleazy, that's just how I roll.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Also somebody will need to take it off me soon, because the longer I keep hold of it the more risk we run of it turning from sexy to sleazy, that's just how I roll.


I suggest we give it Maverick. I am not being paid to say this. No money has been sent (within the US) to force me to say this. Also, Venus is a mutant and cannot have the sexy. I was not paid to say that either.

Swear to gawd!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Kwaiq » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Reylan <3 Mav

PS- I approve of this thread...it may continue on its current course
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:21 pm

He is my big red idol.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Kwaiq » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:22 pm

I always figured you for a phalic worshipper
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Venus » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:30 pm

so what your saying is, i have to steal that box??!!!:P
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:33 pm

Lesbian, three boobed alien, with a penis.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:38 pm

Venus wrote:so what your saying is, i have to steal that box??!!!:P

So what you're saying is, that you want box?
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby zamuthz » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 pm

give it to madonna...the clock is ticking... tick tock tick tock!
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
User avatar
zamuthz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:46 am

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby SoulDemon » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Careful.

Venus's penis may be in a box, for you.
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:37 am

SoulDemon wrote:Careful.

Venus's penis may be in a box, for you.

I hear say V's penis has been in many boxes
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Venus » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:57 am

damnit i dont have a penis

but if i did it would be bigger than all of yours!
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:10 am

Oh hey just so everybody knows, and since I'm way too lazy to make a new thread and shit, I kind of bitch slapped somebody in AoA yesterday?
I admit I had no idea who was feeling the power of my pimp hand at the time, what with my steadfast refusal to use the db because (and I'm pretty sure I quote Snoop Dogg here) "DBs bes for bitches!".
Early communication between the two guilds has, I feel, been very productive as I'm sure you will agree:

From Landgrave FallenKnight of AoA in da hizzy* (some numbers and shit)
2008-08-29 22:21:58 Reply Delete
You have 2 choices my man... you cease your attacks.. against a member of AoA.. or I will buy your puny kingdoms.. you will return in compensation to this AoA member
FallenKnight Co_gm of AoA

From Dyvim of I can't remember my kingdom name so it doesn't matter (more numbers and shit)
Some time stamp, fuck if I can remember it--honestly I don't even know why the fuck I'm formatting it like this since I don't see my response in any kind of gods be damned format. Oh well I'm comitted now so lets press on Reply Delete
I present you with a third option sir:
Option C: Orange!
I await your reply with baited breath.

Now I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a pretty good fucking feeling that Orange is going to rock this poll like a motherfucker!

*Sadly not a real kingdom name, I know, totally missed a trick there!
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: FOXHOUND DeMeans you so hard your mothers feel it & LIKE IT!

Postby Torkano » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 am

Orange is the best choice for you Fallenknight. I suggest you take it.

"or I will buy your puny kingdoms"

Dyvim might sell it to you for 500 Million.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]

cron