ok. Those who want a notice/invitation to my daughter's graduation in May, you need to either send me a pm or post in here your snail mail addy so I can make the list for her to be ready to go by January. For those out of the country, I need it sooner rather than later. For those who dun wanna deal with posting in here or doing the pm thing, e-mail me the following info:
game name real name snail mail addy.
my NEW e-mail (which I haven't used much yet so there is no spam on it) is
I dun remmeber, Rey. redo a request from the evernight friend list if you want to. I lost several contacts on there when they updated something in their database. Or you can just find me in the search under "The Mom"
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories! <Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
~Bo,Sart~ RiP~ It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live." ~Amo ut invenio~Fidei Defensor Vexillarius~
I would create a kingdom but I am accessing the boards and stuffage on my cell phone. Makes it kinda hard to hit someone quickly on those pokey things. lol
Tara! We need to get together somehow and compare notes on kids then. Didn't realize you had one that old as well. Mine seems a bit too organized for the year. She is already making her list for grad. day and it is not till may! LOL
Nim, Lori has my number, tell her to give it up so ya can call me, otherwise I might call when I'm like all drinkin an' things, that would be a whole'nother conversation the next day ;p~ just ask her (btw tell her I said 'thanks' for her Sox knockin mine outta mix-but that's ok) Love you wenchies!!
I forgot. At least that's what we told myself. "She's a lover, baby, an'a fighter, should'a seen it comin when it got a little brighter..."
I get an invite right? And anyone coming from out of town that might need a place to crash also is welcome at my house i can fit a few by then. Though I live about 50 miles away in Salina.
Tara there is no other team I would rather see them knock out of the playoffs. And you have not called me drunk in awhile now.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
You and Cat are the first two after family. *taps foot* Anyone other than Debs want an announcement? Doesn't mean you gotta come. *thinks to herself* I wonder if anyone has Mr. Smeekems' or Mr. Devlin's addys?