Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Dunno about all this business with TGH.

But at least we've managed to turn our asses around somewhat now....I'm sure you guys are loving the hurting you're getting so far, huh? lol
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Now TGH is attacking me too.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Eisheth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:20 pm

I hate to say it but if you had lied TGH probably would have shrugged it off, but saying you were looking for cash is like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

If they slap you for it you can blame yourselves. *shrugs*

anyways, fun war so far. I got a restarted goblin but I still managed to sorc right out of NPP *lmao* I love that.
<Seska>Its just that I'm so lucky to have a guild full of blood thirsty savages to work with, so everyone thinks stupid and insane and violent is good.
I carry Kain in my heart
Co-GM of DR/Ordo
User avatar
Eisheth
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1967
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:28 pm

....

You know, you could have waited until I finished beating the fuck out of them, Zann, before you decided to punish them for stealing your cash in dumdum fashion.

We had them where I needed them to be to finish them off. Guess I won't get the pleasure of doing it myself.

If you want peace DEM, I'm offering.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:28 pm

The full armies of Empire divided(500**) invaded your lands!
2008-08-16 22:23:27 Delete
The heathen armies of Empire divided were a serious threat, but your forces managed to hold. You lost 9 Footsoldiers, 12 Pikemen, 0 Knights, 1 Fortresses, 0 Dragons, and 0 Thieves. 466 of your peasants were killed in the attack.

The full armies of Spires(500**) invaded your lands!
2008-08-16 22:26:53 Delete
The heathen armies of Spires were a serious threat, but your forces managed to hold. You lost 6 Footsoldiers, 10 Pikemen, 0 Knights, 1 Fortresses, 0 Dragons, and 0 Thieves. 369 of your peasants were killed in the attack.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:31 pm

I didn't steal any money from him. I scouted him.

Oh thanks Seska.. It's ok paybacks are hell.

I've been sitting here trying to save my kingdoms but you know what fuck it.. Have them. Your ass is toast Mr Ed.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Eisheth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:34 pm

You scouted, hai. But you then told him you were looking for cash. Major blunder there.

Oh well, 'war is good' in the words of the great Grunt.
<Seska>Its just that I'm so lucky to have a guild full of blood thirsty savages to work with, so everyone thinks stupid and insane and violent is good.
I carry Kain in my heart
Co-GM of DR/Ordo
User avatar
Eisheth
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1967
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:34 pm

So what that's not a reason to attack me.


The full armies of Sanctum Diabolique(500**) invaded your lands!
2008-08-16 22:35:47 Delete
Your poor defenses proved little challenge to this warmonger. You lost 73 Footsoldiers, 23 Pikemen, 0 Knights, 6 Fortresses, 0 Dragons, and 0 Thieves. 1072 of your peasants were killed in the attack. You were forced to surrender 362 acres of land.

The full armies of Overature(500**) invaded your lands!
2008-08-16 22:37:15 Delete
Your poor defenses proved little challenge to this warmonger. You lost 41 Footsoldiers, 13 Pikemen, 0 Knights, 4 Fortresses, 0 Dragons, and 0 Thieves. 977 of your peasants were killed in the attack. You were forced to surrender 311 acres of land.

Wheee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by BackalleyWidowmaker on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Fireslash » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:40 pm

probably should edit out those kingdom names too :D

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Seska, It helps when you have TGH burning and helping you peasant kill. I wouldn't be suprised if you knew what was going on all along. lol
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Venus » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 pm

well..if they got looted at the same time u said that,,,it kinda is...u also scouted me after your war with ordo started, i assume u were looking for cash there to:> its generally a bad idea to scout others, during a war ..
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Ashin » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Venus wrote:well..if they got looted at the same time u said that,,,it kinda is...u also scouted me after your war with ordo started, i assume u were looking for cash there to:> its generally a bad idea to scout others, during a war ..


Well it is a bad idea to get caught :)
Last edited by Ashin on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:35 am

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 pm

You know, Backalley....

I've had enough of your on-the-rag temperment already. Why in the fuck do you feel I need paid back?

What I get out of this is you are saying I asked for a LETO guild to jump on you.

Here's a lil history lesson, bitch. I can't fucking stand TGH. I wouldn't ask anything of them if they were the last people left to ask.

I wouldn't piss in a cup to save them from dying of thirst, and it sounds like your hot headed, PMS clouded ass is wanting to be added to the list of people I don't care for.

Fuck peace for you. If I'm gonna get paid back, I'm gonna put your guild down at the very bottom, and fuck it if you have to deal with TGH too.

Fuck.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:49 pm

If your going to get paid back? I was talking about Mr Ed Seksa, not you. I re-read what I said. Could see where you got confused. But I was talking about Mr Ed. ;P
Last edited by BackalleyWidowmaker on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:52 pm

BackalleyWidowmaker wrote:Seska, It helps when you have TGH burning and helping you peasant kill. I wouldn't be suprised if you knew what was going on all along. lol


Yes, but you still make the statement that I knew what was going on.

TGH didn't help me with shit, and thats a goddamned fact.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Venus » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:54 pm

yeah seska didnt ask for this
hell he rarely even asks his own faith for help when he gets gangbanged :P
he likes to do it all on his own:>
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Plain and simple

TGH is robbed of near 250 million in the same timeframe that DEM is caught in our relams self admittingly looking for cash.

Did DEM still all or some of that 250 million?
Who cares, they are at war with barnie and they are caught looking to steal cash from leto...that is a declaration of war

Nuff said

As my buddy from Brooklyn is fond of saying, Fuck Dem
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Nether » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Well this thread has taken an unexpected turn what with seska fucking everything.....


Next thing you know the rest of Ordo will develope a personality and a taste for cod......


Its always so suspenseful around here..
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:05 pm

Your at war with Barney? I don't see where your at war with Barney.

And I didn't loot 250 million from you LOL... Keep lying to make this all look better for your sorry ass.
Last edited by BackalleyWidowmaker on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Status Quo » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:10 pm

they are at war with barnie and they are caught looking to steal cash from leto


Is what he said, meaning DEM....not TGH.

And I didn't loot 250 million from you LOL... Keep lying to make this all look better


He did not say you did, but you did get

caught in our relams self admittingly looking for cash.


While

TGH is robbed of near 250 million in the same timeframe
~FEL~
The fire still burns
-Dragon Knight of the Hoard-
User avatar
Status Quo
Stablehand
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Gosh sorrow, did you graduate grade school?
I said they meaning DEM was at war with Barney...aren't you at war with ORDO?
No lies, we were robbed, you were seen looking for cash...never said you took the cash, I said who cares...you are at war with barnabas and you come looking in our realms for cash...look in barnie for cash not leto...you are the one who brought leto in your war
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Mr Ed wrote:Gosh sorrow, did you graduate grade school?


Sorry bout that comment, forgot you were an okie
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Yeah I misread what you wrote Mr Ed.

And you spell steal. STEAL not Still... Are you sure YOU graduated grade school?
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:20 pm

lol
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby SoulDemon » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:25 pm

Wow. So TGH jumps DEM, who is at war with Ordo which is a self-admitting painfully tough war (they were actually winning)...is that what I'm reading?

TGH, the largest guild in the game? Jumps in a Angy vs Barny war with overwhelming numbers?

Hmm. Wonder when the rest of Angy is going to jump TGH then.
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users