9 years back I was in the Brotherhood of Barnabas...

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

9 years back I was in the Brotherhood of Barnabas...

Postby DarkLordXIII » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:55 pm

I was really surprized when i found this game, having half-heartedly searched for my old guild from the Shareplay.com monarchy days. I joined well into the campaign alongside veteran players/guild leaders Shifty and Chef Remo(my ICQ was under DarklordXIII), the last vestiges of the once great and eternally remembered role playing guild, the Romanii Rei(forgot the exact spelling). I gave up search for my fellow guild members years ago, but I truely can't remember being part of an orgainzation that had such an impact on whatever it had set it mind towards doing. I remember several other members who were always there, but i don't want to leave anyone out or post wrong screen names from something else I was in almost a decade ago. I just started this new version of the classic turn based game under the Name DarkLordXIII that I used originally hoping to find old clan members. I'd just really appeciate any info about what happened to the BoB and if there is a guild still operated by original members.
DarkLordXIII
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:26 pm

Re: 9 years back I was in the Brotherhood of Barnabas...

Postby Venus » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:54 pm

i was the gm of bob , then when i moved on i think it was arsenal who took it over for a few ages.:>

bob has been gone for a long long time and wont be returning. but a few of us are still here:>
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: 9 years back I was in the Brotherhood of Barnabas...

Postby Koi » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:08 am

What ever happened to Arsenal?
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Re: 9 years back I was in the Brotherhood of Barnabas...

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 am

Isn't Shifty in MTS?

So there.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users