Charters

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Charters

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat May 24, 2008 7:20 pm

A while ago, I wanted to check up on the OAFS charter. It turned out that I couldn't find my files on the puter here. And on the boards I also couldn't find it. The solution was rather easy: recover the guild, copy the charter, store it and
find out that I had it stored on my laptop.

Doh! :P

Anyway, I thought it might be good to save charters somewhere on a central place, for old times' sake.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Charters

Postby ~Maliki~ » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:30 am

what about spammers delight charter? i have mine saved in the old mfr group. i think most the old guilds still have there group avail. might want to store there. cause someone might end up with the oafs chater if stored here. then we would have to kill them ;)


You ever get that mole cut off the side of your face Nagash? :dragon:
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Re: Charters

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:45 pm

Yeah, SPAM too. As for someone jacking the charter: I do know the passwords to both guilds. ;)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users