TGH

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Who do you remember the best as TGH GM?

Snake
9
25%
Radic
26
72%
Ironfist
1
3%
 
Total votes : 36

Postby Murdock Pryor » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:47 pm

Just popped on, I check up once in a while. I doubt many of you remember me, I think I played an age and a half. I was thinkin about playing again once in a while. Play once or twice a day and do whatever. But I would only join if TGH was back. So if you ever do decide to remake, I'll be there in an instant.

I do miss Grunt and his ramblings when drunk :(

And Wretch was always fun to talk to.
Acolyte of Pain
Sanctum Officum/Black Dogs
The Golden Hordes Dragon Knight Beserker
User avatar
Murdock Pryor
Peasant
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 10:11 pm
Location: Here

Postby tutai » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:44 am

Amb - what a question to pose to the faithfull ...

Radic - OMG - bad ass extremus - got my vote !!

Snake - total nasty ass warlord - pipped by a nose is all. LGS GL extraordinaire

Fist - also up there

Zann - the rock for such a long time

I can remember at the zenith of TGH - the horde ran 3 chat rooms for a strike !!

Radic ran one, Snake another and some other eventual Monarchy legend ran the other...

Kewl days indeed....

Such was the nursery for the current Evernight legend - GRUNT !!!

And for sheer immersion memories ...

Vandala - oh how i remember Perna :)

No history of TGH is complete without reference to Wretch or Tremordred - in my mind - the intellectuals of TGH (if such a thing is possible amongst a bunch or warmongerers)

Guess after that little outburst - i'd better start ano dom ;)
Servant of Chaos
T G H
Please do not feed the trolls
User avatar
tutai
Stablehand
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:01 am

Postby Zann » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:28 pm

Tutai is that made the realm and joined us if not get your ass in here

murdock where the hell did you go and yes i remeber you get your ass back here also

we need to help bring life back to guilds
User avatar
Zann
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: playing with venus's boobs

Postby Kenos » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:49 am

Anyone know how snake is doing these days?
User avatar
Kenos
Peasant
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Grunt » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:40 pm

havent heard tell of snake in over a year
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
User avatar
Grunt
Upper Royalty
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shalimar

Postby Nymphsong » Tue May 29, 2007 8:17 am

Nymphsong still here...and still sorcing :wink:
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Postby Losmar » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:35 am

I've been here most the whole time... I just wonder how I didn't see this thread...

I'm still shooting for constant warmonger status...

Think we can make a run at getting more old foggies in again... or should we wait til after the rush of the holidays?


Oh, and even if ya aren't up for guilded right now b/c of time constraints... go ahead and be UG... I was killed earlier by a UG so its something that's becoming a bit more competitive... if it can be called that and I know I'm having fun... even if I'm online only 3x a week
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: TGH

Postby Ironfistnr1 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Sigh... only one remembers me as a co GM :banghead:

But that doesnt matter :wink:

I've been thinking about you guys over the years. From time to time I've told my friends about the glory days of the Horde. My first RP game and all the ppl I talked to on a daily basis.
Nobody seemed to understand the fun we had... the late nights... the battles. They ask me what kind of graf engine the game used... now... try to tell a wowfreak about a textbased, onlineroleplaying game that used ICQ and online chatprograms to organise attacks.

Two days ago I opend up my mailbox to find a mail from someone who asked to become a member of TGH. He told me that he really liked the story and told me that we seemed to be a nice gang. I had to answer to his mail with the following words.

Sorry lad. It's been about 7 years since I logged off my account for the last time. I'm happy to hear that the game still exist and that ppl still play it. I've had tons of fun over the years with monarchy/evernight. If you manage to get a place in the horde... please tell them that I said hi.

Now... I could not let this feeling go. This nostalgic feeling that jumped me!

Damn.. do I remember... yes I do.

My vote goes to Radic. Even tho both Snake and Zann did a great job as GM's... The Dragon will still be the leader in my book.

Radic
Snake
Zann
GRUNT!! (loves beer.. Fist loves grunt)
Amb =)
Tutai
Kolob
Mad Moose
Perna
Wretch
Coldfire
Ben

so many names... so much fun.

I would really want that again

/Ironfist
Ironfistnr1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:59 pm

Re: TGH

Postby Ironfistnr1 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Great... I didnt stop to check the date on the first post.

2005!!!

Last post... my own not included...

Nov 2007

Well, it was nice to almost talk to ye folks again *sigh*
Ironfistnr1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:59 pm

Re: TGH

Postby Wretch » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:11 pm

Fist sighting!

Zann and Grunt and I are still around. TGH is taking this age off, and consolidating with ISA - not enough players left in the game to make running both guilds a good idea this time out.

I'd sure like to fight alongside you again!
The Golden Horde - All War All The Time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.
User avatar
Wretch
Peasant
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Redneck Riviera

Re: TGH

Postby Ironfistnr1 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:18 am

Sup Wretch =)

Trying to create an account but it seems the game doesnt want me anymore. No matter what I type as Account-name it refuses to take it. Says they are all taken.
Problem is that I cant even contact the admins since it require an account name...
Well, I'll work on it and see if I can get it to work.
Ironfistnr1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:59 pm

Re: TGH

Postby Sunblade » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:11 am

PM me your old account name (or the email address you used, or old posting names) and I'll check it out for you :)
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: TGH

Postby Zann » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:28 pm

yeah sunblade will get your account for you
and come on to Isa the old TGh gang are there well whats left of us
but also alot of Isa you will remember
User avatar
Zann
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: playing with venus's boobs

Re: TGH

Postby Alucard » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:45 pm

Hmm, I think I was in this guild for some games. It was such a long time ago...
User avatar
Alucard
Stablehand
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: TGH

Postby Zann » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:09 pm

yes alucard you did play in TGH for a while why dont you make a realm and return you are welcome
User avatar
Zann
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: playing with venus's boobs

Re: TGH

Postby Losmar » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:19 am

It must not've been so far back since I can remember you somewhere in the dregs of my memory.

Welcome back though.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: TGH

Postby owly » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:06 am

hey i'm in tgh right now :chainsaw:
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: TGH

Postby Losmar » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:11 pm

How many more old-timers we get to return?
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: TGH

Postby Bandit_115 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:24 am

im currently in TGH.

and i love it.
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: TGH

Postby owly » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:00 am

Me too...
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: TGH

Postby Bandit_115 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:41 pm

all the smoke we can toke,

all the heathans we get to kill.

fast times, and fun.
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: TGH

Postby Nymphsong » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:22 pm

The mainstay of the Guilds I stayed in Trem, Zann...you guys made it what it is, if only we could sneak tremmy in for one more age,

Salutes
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Re: TGH

Postby Amb » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:04 pm

*gives a fly-by smooch to Ironfist* if you're still here LOL

I check back once in a while (every couple of yrs at this rate.. oops? just busy with a 5yr old lol) I'm still around on AIM though if anyone is interested (ambuller)
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart
User avatar
Amb
Stablehand
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: TGH

Postby Stamar » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 am

I was TGH several times with several people
Stamar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Previous

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users