Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Mr Ed » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:08 am

LOL, Altar was there near the beginning, and GM'd LKA for awhile...back when Az ans Sid were still newbies ;)

Next thing you know you will be asking who's mel and who's that funny russian guy :lol:
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby DemaM » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:03 pm

I was one of the crazy Russian Guys. :D haha

how are you my brothers?

LKA was the cement on which a couple of faiths were built, with our Archives and Castle.

Ahh the fun we had.
~Dema Makhan
All In The Name Of the Lost
LKA
User avatar
DemaM
Lost
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lost deep within the realms of Insanity.

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:37 pm

DemaM, I think I tried to contact you on IM to get you to come back and play.

You should come back and play for someone, not me, but someone.

Lots of old people returning ... LKA is still around, they might someday come back to Blue.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby DemaM » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:11 am

Reylan, I was reading your post...

read the signature... for some reason Foundation looked like Fornication to me... I had to blink to read it correctly.

Back to blue?

Huh? LKA's a Leto guild now?

That there is... well... almost reason enough to come back... but... Fornication.

I've been gone a while. Castle's gone, LKA's lost, my friends. I don't think I know any of the peeps in the guild these days. Az, Kronos, Morphius, Bo, Nick, Ed, Kal, Regi... Liolie, Melldrin, Asmodean...

I'm wracking my brain guys... There were so many of us. Krypes, Iget, Louie, Queiron, Mansung, Sid, Squee! haha.

Tagoe, Tenchi, Takhan, we even had a Toad.

We had a lady once... Well.. She was blonde. :D I still talk to her on occasion. Tye! What ever happend to our Aussie Fiend, Zak? Tybo!
~Dema Makhan
All In The Name Of the Lost
LKA
User avatar
DemaM
Lost
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lost deep within the realms of Insanity.

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Sunblade » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:04 am

Dema, I'd imagine most of those people still have an email address attached to their TB profiles (which you can search for in the 'members' section). Drop them an email and get them to come back here too :)
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Liolei » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:21 am

Liolie


I've been typoed!

Curse you!
LKA
Some people say, "It's just a game! just bits and numbers!"
Yeah, Well People are just atoms.
User avatar
Liolei
Stablehand
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: That city surrounding SJSU which would be in CA

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby DemaM » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:31 am

That's one way to get a response. :D

Although I was hoping for the Chef to make an appearance. :D

I bunch of meatheads, as fair as frogs; as I recall... except fo that blonde. :D

I've received a few messages for some peeps in this game... No... I don't think I could really play for LAK... or LKA for that matter without a Castle.

Someone needs to hunt the Melldrin down, and asking me how many European Bucks he want for the perpetual upkeep of that silly place.

I miss my Godfather, my Grandfather, and my Lass; and most of all my home. Its not just the castle... but that union we had.

All in the name of the Lost.

~sigh~
~Dema Makhan
All In The Name Of the Lost
LKA
User avatar
DemaM
Lost
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lost deep within the realms of Insanity.

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby DemaM » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:55 am

So...

Her'es a question... who leads LKA now a days? Who's in it.

Tell me.. ... about those who currently carry the 'mantel?'
~Dema Makhan
All In The Name Of the Lost
LKA
User avatar
DemaM
Lost
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lost deep within the realms of Insanity.

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Zann » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:38 am

Maliki was running and he went mia now crimson is running LKA but need you old founders and players to return .
User avatar
Zann
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: playing with venus's boobs

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Altar_of_LKA » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Who leads LKA? Melldrin the wizard, the craft master of old? Asmodean the great? Kronos the mad and mighty giant of the North?

We are Angelique. True blue. We are faithful unto death.

It is the Lost who lead the Lost Knights Alliance. We lead LKA. Who shall lead you lost knights?
Are you lost? It is your fate. As shall it be. The castle shall be rebuilt. That which was lost shall be taken back. One day, we shall take back that which is ours.
When we return.
When you lost knights return.
Altar
Strength & Honour.
everything you have, you lose.
Altar_of_LKA
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:05 am

Melldrin asked Maliki to run LKA, but Maliki has gone MIA, as Zann pointed out.

So the 2nd in command took over. :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Liolei » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:33 am

I made an LKA facebook group

Search for it!
LKA
Some people say, "It's just a game! just bits and numbers!"
Yeah, Well People are just atoms.
User avatar
Liolei
Stablehand
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: That city surrounding SJSU which would be in CA

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Kaz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:15 am

I know The Castle may be gone, but LKA have a forum here at Evernight that you can use.

Unfortunately it seems that Maliki is the current only person able to grant access to the group that lets you see it.

That can easily be changed though.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby SoulDemon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:58 pm

If anyone has any way to contact Mel I'd even be willing to host the Castle if he needed.
LKA is one of the older guilds in the community.
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:39 pm

SoulDemon wrote:If anyone has any way to contact Mel I'd even be willing to host the Castle if he needed.
LKA is one of the older guilds in the community.




Forwarded this to Maliki, I think Mal has Melldrin's contact info. :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Mr Ed » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:56 am

Told Mel about the above posts...damn I broke my word to Rey Rey about never posting here again
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby ~Maliki~ » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:24 am

So did I, I think its like pissing in the wind though. LKA was the reason why I was here. Same with Melldrin. this community is the reason why we left, I dont think hes interested by what I know. and me, im hated and not wanted here. so wont be here.

Thats why I requested the private forum for LKA to be called The castle. so old lka'ers can come back and be able to talk amoung our selfs with out idiots judging or dogging each other. simple request shot down without reason.

It sure made us all think about what we was doing here!
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Melldrin » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:39 pm

My friends,

I did not mean to make myself scarse enough to be hard to find*. Suddenly, so many old memories resurfaced I don't know what to say. I fear you will have to settle with the deranged ramblings of a lost soul.

I am still around, and even though I have hidden the castle and made the rivers run dry**, seeing so many familiar faces unfailingly brings a smile to my face - and a quiet peace to my heart. And even though the nights are cold in the wild, and even though the stars in the sky no longer remembers my name, I still hold dear the beliefs of old. So, basically, the only difference is that I've learned to use footnotes***, and that my backup-directories are getting harder to navigate.

We'll meet again!

Signed,
Melldrin the Lost


*) My gmail-address works (yes; "melldrin")
**) Those of you who had lka.nu email addresses know what rivers I mean. ;)
***) Like this one.
Melldrin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Liolei » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:52 pm

OMG MELLDRIN SIGHTING!

Quick! Someone get the net!
:superevil:
LKA
Some people say, "It's just a game! just bits and numbers!"
Yeah, Well People are just atoms.
User avatar
Liolei
Stablehand
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: That city surrounding SJSU which would be in CA

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Aruara » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:52 pm

Melldrin my old friend, been a long time* did wonder what had happened to the 'Castle'!
















*) I can do foot notes too :)
A Free Spirit Of Silvermoon
User avatar
Aruara
Stablehand
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:36 pm
Location: England

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Melldrin » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Yeah, the castle kinda went out of commission for two reasons.

1. I got a new server, and didn't feel like getting the servlet container running on the new one.
2. The email accounts I had on the domain got enough spam to fill a minor country.

Kinda miss it too, though...

Signed,
Melldrin the Lost
Melldrin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby DemaM » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:32 am

So... how about reintroducing the castle without all of the emails?

:D

you know you want to. :D
~Dema Makhan
All In The Name Of the Lost
LKA
User avatar
DemaM
Lost
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lost deep within the realms of Insanity.

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Mr Ed » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:25 pm

Melldrin wrote:Yeah, the castle kinda went out of commission for two reasons.

1. I got a new server, and didn't feel like getting the servlet container running on the new one.
2. The email accounts I had on the domain got enough spam to fill a minor country.

Kinda miss it too, though...

Signed,
Melldrin the Lost

You mean I wasn't supposed to send all my porn, penis enlargement, viagra, and rolex spam to admin@lka.nu?
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby DemaM » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:13 pm

Is that stuff considered spam?

That is the question you have to ask yourself, Mr. Ed. That, and is it spam if Melldrin really needs the porn, a new rolex, viagra... or even a penis enlargement?

It's more like you were looking out for him, Mr. Ed. :D
~Dema Makhan
All In The Name Of the Lost
LKA
User avatar
DemaM
Lost
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lost deep within the realms of Insanity.

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:03 pm

Well I figure is he wears a rolex, does the enlargement, and takes the viagra to make the enlargement work, he can make his own porn ;)
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users