Undone?

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Undone?

Postby Sarghi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:33 pm

I can't even remember when i was in this guild, except that I dug up the icon.

So, uhh, can someone remind me who was in it, and if I was any good?
The opposite of life is not death. It's indifference.
User avatar
Sarghi
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Undone?

Postby Venus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:44 pm

errr ...why do i want to think that was either reggies guild or khals? and that it was green once and then blue.

lol course, i could be completley wrong:P
my memory sucks.
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Undone?

Postby Sarghi » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:19 pm

I know I was in it for its entire life. Can't recall if that was one age of 10...

But maybe it was when that 4th god came out? She was the green one, no?
The opposite of life is not death. It's indifference.
User avatar
Sarghi
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Undone?

Postby Alias » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:45 pm

Believe it or not but that was originally my guild but I had already started fading away as GM by then.

EDIT: And yes, it was both green and blue.
User avatar
Alias
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Undone?

Postby Maverick » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:56 pm

I was in it.

Not only was I in it, I some how became defacto GM for a brief period. It was during that time when there was voting for who would be GM and crap.

So yes I have GMed a guild in every one of the original faiths.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Undone?

Postby Glorfindel » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:30 pm

I was in it. :P
TRC - Often imitated, never duplicated.
User avatar
Glorfindel
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Suffolk, VA


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users