D~I~E then to D*D

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Postby Nixsyn » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:08 am

I was in both DIE and DDS

you are correct it was death's dark shadow
wow that takes me back a long time

fire maiden gave me my first agm position way back in the day
Vengence is in my heart, death in my hand.
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.
Nixsyn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edmonton

Postby Louis » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:03 pm

See some names here that go back years. Sunny, Stamar, *Kain*, Necro99, Sunblade, and ~Oriana~.
Haven't been on here for around a year or so, forget what name I used to play under, was always Raphael on Q tho.

Good to see the old associations remembered.
Louis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:30 am

Postby *Kain* » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:02 pm

Hey Raph man! If you decide to play again, a lot of DIE went to TDoD, and then when the old gods came back some of TDoD went to my new guild TEW in Angelique.

I'd be more than glad to have you in the guild.
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby vPretender » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:33 pm

Wow, the last thing I imagined to see after coming on today was a thread about D~I~E.

Heh, my first guild way back in the days of monarchy and bh ;o
User avatar
vPretender
Stablehand
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:18 pm

Postby Necro99 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:14 pm

heres some funny shit i just found in the archives lol

Necro99 , You Are Death in Effect... only I have logged more hrs waving our Banners...

Found Here

man how things change...

[edit]
hrm... doesnt want to work for some reason. meh, whatever, its not stretching the screen so fuck it. deal.

I believe that fixed it --Voice Gareth

:D
Fervent
There once was a man from Nantuckett...
User avatar
Necro99
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado Springs

Postby Lancelot » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:32 pm

Jackal if your still checking this thread. I remember you well. If you don't recognize this handle you may remember me by Redwolf.

Good to see an old face back. Hit me up some time and I'll catch you up on what has been going on these last few years.
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
User avatar
Lancelot
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby sorandom » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:41 am

I used to play in DIE in 2002-2003i loved that guild i loved this game...well its the only guild i've been in besides th one in last guild standing forgot what guild that was...i was a little upset to find its not still around...i played as halfpint...long time ago very quiet member...so what happened to DIE feel me in
sorandom
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:39 am

Postby LeoEire » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:40 pm

I was in Isonian DIE. Then I think for a while in Darden DIE but at that stage the fun was begining to wane.

DIE fought well and destroyed itself quickly. Could've been worse, should've been better. Regrettable.

Seems so long ago! God there's so many threads here dedicated to memories.

Some long late nights trying to make 125 turns to do what a 1000 turns couldn't do. Lol...

edit:
Wow Necro that link - I'd forgotten all that.
Hehe.. Forgotten I was in AoA too.
Jeez they were three eventful ages.
Almost four years ago.
~Lost Knights Alliance~
~D-I-E~
IN MEMORIAM
User avatar
LeoEire
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: BeHiNd YoU..

Postby Asoc » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:36 pm

*blinks*
My first guild was D~I~E... Then I went with everyone over to ~DDS~
Shred was gone for awhile, when he came back to playing he created DIE again... was never the same as the old guild.

And indeed, ~DDS~ was probably the best guild I have ever played in with Grey and FireMaiden/LadyXanthia running the show. I miss the days of quads with nicknames we gave ourselves and we fought for the pride of our quad not only our guild. When you get 4 people allied together, talking and becoming friends in the process of kicking butt...

We would often times put the name of our quad in our siglines and wave that banner proudly in war threads.

Wow this is an old thread:-p
Its the Catalina Wine Mixer
User avatar
Asoc
Squire
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Tacoma

Postby Joegolf3 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Had my time in D~I~E as well.
Always entertaining.

Shout outs to Sunny, Pretender, Necro99, Kain and Asoc. Whats up folks. :)

anyone seen 4saken or 4bidden in a while?
Everything not nailed down is MINE. Anything I can pry loose, is NOT nailed down.
Joegolf3
Stablehand
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Misterstu » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 pm

Mad flashbacks.

DIE was amusing. Shred was a punk but the other members were grand. DDS was a more pure version of DIE. I miss those times with Fire Maiden, Grey, Pretender, Asoc, and the rest.
User avatar
Misterstu
Stablehand
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: D~I~E then to D*D

Postby Asoc » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Hey guys! Joe, I haven't seen 4saken in a long time. I think he sent me a PM and was lingering around for a little bit then took off again. But was awhile back. I could be mistaken.
Its the Catalina Wine Mixer
User avatar
Asoc
Squire
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Tacoma

Re: D~I~E then to D*D

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:46 pm

DDS (Deaths Dark Shadow)




That's the name, my brother in law Sypto was one of the AGM's who helped create it. Last time i talked to him about the game to try and get him back he was playing some other online game. He uses Death's Dark Shadow as his realm name.



I miss the days of quads with nicknames we gave ourselves and we fought for the pride of our quad not only our guild



Wasn't Sypto and you in the same quad? Or maybe it was Darkman
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: D~I~E then to D*D

Postby Shred » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:54 pm

i have been unbanned for along time now, no i dont playhalodreams anymore i dont play any online games anymore, yes i did break some rule, yes i hurt some ppl who cared about me, i have payed my dews, to those here that cared about me and i hurt i appoligize for the millionth time. the community here was great, and i loved the game, to anyonyone who cares what i have been up to , you can check out myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/shredsplace
Warlord Death in Effect
Knights of The Sacred Order
Cheri Blair 10-08-77 to 11-14-04
User avatar
Shred
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Atlanta Ga.

Re: D~I~E then to D*D

Postby Shred » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:14 pm

i felt compeled to say more to Necro and the others (you Know who you are) There were Great Times we had in our War Rooms, Necro I awarded you the Flames of Honor the highest of all D~I~E Honors, i know this is a game , but that meant something to me, as did playing along Lance and Acoc and Fire Maiden and all the others, i killed myself off in a game and online community, i was so strung out at the time i had no clue what i was doing, or the pain it my cause, that was 5 yrs ago. like i said i have payed my dews all to well since then, i will leave now...
Warlord Death in Effect
Knights of The Sacred Order
Cheri Blair 10-08-77 to 11-14-04
User avatar
Shred
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Atlanta Ga.

Re: D~I~E then to D*D

Postby Tallbill » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:47 pm

Heh, I was in DIE and DDS at one point as well.

- Bobb ;)
User avatar
Tallbill
Stablehand
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:22 am

Re: D~I~E then to D*D

Postby Sylandra » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:55 pm

What the hell, might as well drag this up and post. I joined D~I~E as it imploded and became DDS. Most fun I have EVER had in this game with StuBaby, Grey, FireMaiden, Asoc, Armegeddon, Pretender and the rest. Still Monarchy then. War chats were outrageous, and the all-night icq fests with Stu and his fabulous socks, well let's just say some things should have never changed. I remember the night Grey was shot through his computer monitor by some kid outside his home playing with a gun, while we were in war chat...that was truly scary. But DDS kicked some ass then. We had alot of fun.

Last thing I heard about Firemaiden was that she was still in Canada and was trying to get divorced. She just sort of evaporated. That was about 9 months before the first Reno bash...2001? Yeah.

And OMMFG, STUBABY!? Was that really you posting? *faints dead away*
So what's it gonna be?
Are you real to me?
Or are you non-dairy creamer?
User avatar
Sylandra
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gen's Extraneous Third Nipple, OK

Previous

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users