just a hello to anyone from back in the old days

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

just a hello to anyone from back in the old days

Postby Con_dorite » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:19 am

Well what a surpise out of the blue i think of this game and she is still here >8)....

well for anyone who might even remember me just thought id say hay
[center]
I'm sorry for what I done.I deserve it.I hope Jesus forgives me

A piece of me lives.A piece of me has died and a piece is missing

X-GM of RoT
All hail Leto >8)[/center]
User avatar
Con_dorite
Stablehand
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edmonton Canada

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:36 am

Hiho!

You were in LA (the guild) at some point, weren't you?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Con_dorite » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:41 am

Yup was a guild leader back in the day along with a few diff other guilds
[center]
I'm sorry for what I done.I deserve it.I hope Jesus forgives me

A piece of me lives.A piece of me has died and a piece is missing

X-GM of RoT
All hail Leto >8)[/center]
User avatar
Con_dorite
Stablehand
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edmonton Canada

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:47 am

Kewl... thought that was why your name sounded familiar. I went by the name of Rael back then ^_^
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Venus » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:04 am

hi:>
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby Kaz » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:50 am

hehe, the LA rolecall has been sat as the last updated thread in this forum for a while. Get your ass in there lol http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... hp?t=20498
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Postby ~Vox~ » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:27 am

Alright who's making wisecracks about old peop.......errr uh you said days. My bad my hearing ain't what it use to be, besides Venus done beat me in here and she's much older than me ;p



Welcome back, even if you are a heathen now ;)
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Con_dorite » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:31 am

hehe thanks ...dont know if this is a welcome back yet been bussy playing anarchy-online just had to see if the game was still here and who was still around
[center]
I'm sorry for what I done.I deserve it.I hope Jesus forgives me

A piece of me lives.A piece of me has died and a piece is missing

X-GM of RoT
All hail Leto >8)[/center]
User avatar
Con_dorite
Stablehand
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edmonton Canada

Postby Kayin » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:52 am

i don't play anymore cd, came back to visit forums today and saw your name though :-D

what was the name of the guild we ran besides RoT? or maybe we never disbanded RoT and continued under that banner... its been many years haha.
~Kayin
I'm Still Around

Omega's Token Sexually Ambigious Player... Let's just say... I'm like an exclamation mark... !
User avatar
Kayin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Cowtown Alberta

Postby Hollisandra » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:19 am

Hello :D

Naggie... my old icon don't look good on you.. especially how you post! :P

*edit* Hiya Kayin!!! :D */edit*
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Losmar » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:38 pm

Howdy!
Been quite a while since I seen you in here, I've not played for about a year myself but still peek in every so often.

How goes business for ya, I believe you said you were doing some carpentry stuffs before?
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Postby Kaz » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:24 pm

Welcome back Kayin,

You should ask around, RoT were here last age.

http://www.evernight.com/ranks/07-21-07/guildranks.htm

You should go find them and find out why they havn't come back yet, the most recent contact info is:

CONTACT INFORMATION
Patriarch: Killer – 168923183 (ICQ) – keesanz (AIM)
Contact:
Bubble keesanz@aol.com - 168923183

:)
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users