{SOLO} WAR THREAD 2

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Re: Ash v. horza

Postby Ash » Wed May 30, 2007 10:16 am

Horza wrote:
Ash wrote:War with horza still keeps going strong, he seems to be determined to parkinglot me and I have to keep smashing him.


Ash is now on vacation. Nice, very nice.

He gets first strike and takes half of my acres (this is after exile has hit me for 30k acres). He arrogantly tells me to f-ck off and let him keep his acres or else he'll come back and punish me.

Well, as someone once said in response to a similar demand, "nuts". I burn down his temples

Ash takes another several k acres.

I flatten several k buildings.

Ash flails. I burn down more buildings.

Ash whimpers. I burn down more buildings.

I am getting ready to take my acres back.

Ash puts his kingdom on vacation. Dude, if you're going to brag about "smashing" me, you need to back up your words by fighting.

You started this war and you had first strike and you're still losing -- I want my acres back.


Don't be the sore loser Horza, there's no way in hell you would get any acres back from me. I had when I put my realms on vacation 20K built and had rebuilt up to 1200 temples, you couldn't scratch me.

Funny you think you did massive damage though, I admit, you did knock over about 4K total buildings for me. It hurt, sure, but was far from fatal.

On the other hand, I could downsize my troops to where I actually gain money and still steamroll your defenses, I could have taken your remaining 7K acres easily and watched your "We countered quite a bit, but they still managed to destroy 150 buildings" attacks. You dropped the ball from the start. You burnt my temples, but not low enough, had you burnt them to the point where your sorc actually would go through with ease, you'd have a shot of beating me. Now it didn't do enough damage to ever threaten me.

I didn't threaten you in my first message, feel free to post it here. I said that sure we can keep this going until one of us is either a parkinglot or a <2K acres realm, OR we can end it immediately and you can move on. You didn't, you knocked over my 4K buildings, I took another 10-11K land from you.

And yes, I am on vacation, I'm leaving for the Netherlands in a few hours. If you want, I'll send you a postcard. ;>
T R C - Drunken Swedish Bastard
Oldschool - The First, the Few, the Furious..
User avatar
Ash
Stablehand
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Outlands

Postby Horza » Wed May 30, 2007 11:12 am

lol - i didn't think you had the balls to respond.

add the 2k temples that I burned, the 4-5k building that I sorced, and the guildhalls that I burned. That's not too bad. I was also primed to sorc down another 1k buildings this morning when you fled.

bottom line - your kingdom isn't worth shite.

that's funny calling me the sore loser, i'm the one who wants to continue the fight.

By the way - if it isn't clear in my post - the war is still on. Please don't hit me while I prepare for Ash's second "first strike" when he gets off vacation
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Ash » Wed May 30, 2007 12:24 pm

My kingdom ain't worth shite, yet it sports 20K built. How much does yours have?

I included your burnings in my 4K estimation of how much you took down, maybe it was even up to 5K. But no, you haven't done much damage to me. And are you delusional about "getting to me"? There's no way in hell you could, never. I rebuilt temples so you wouldn't do damage to me, I had more scum than your land could hold and I had more defense than you could break even with full offense and summoned troops. Who are you trying to kid? I gave you an opportunity to suck it up and move on, maybe you'd have a shot at getting back up then. You didn't take it, and now you're eating dirt.

You're an anklebiter and a sore loser and that's the last I'm gonna say before I return from my vacation.
T R C - Drunken Swedish Bastard
Oldschool - The First, the Few, the Furious..
User avatar
Ash
Stablehand
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Outlands

Postby Horza » Wed May 30, 2007 1:42 pm

wow - new solo tactics. hit someone, declare the war over, and hide in vacation when he's getting through. oh yes, i forgot - call him names when he won't just go quietly.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Nether » Wed May 30, 2007 1:52 pm

call him names when he won't just go quietly.


Whats so new about that?
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Gerien » Wed May 30, 2007 6:32 pm

Horza
Ash
Horza
Ash
horza
Ash
Horza


Seems like a personal, rather than a board conversation to me. God knows I'm bored with it...
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Karhedron » Wed May 30, 2007 7:20 pm

Some egos are too big for personal convos over icq or the like.

(see mine and Torks in FEL/TRC war thread a while back for prime examples)

Personally i'm seeing Exile as the true villain of the piece... I mean honestly, i'm not sure i've seen a less worthy king in a while.

But then i have been gone a good few years. :wink:

[edit:] Oh yeah! Having a little revenge war with Skeezer. Found the problems related to not building in between one hit and the next, and first strike went pretty weak... reckon i may've overstretched meself here...
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Voice Aeneas » Thu May 31, 2007 7:14 am

Horza, Ash: if you have so much to say to each other and are intent to keep it on the boards rather than PM or IM please go and create your own warthread for it.

Don't bore the people who just want a clear overview of wars being fought and short updates on the progression of the wars with it.


~Aeneas~
User avatar
Voice Aeneas
Voice
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:28 am

Postby Ash » Thu May 31, 2007 12:54 pm

Sorry Aeneas, tried to do this through scribe but Horza is ignoring me there. :)

Anyways, netherlands is great, and if you still doubt I'm on vacation, I'm sure you could have one of the voices check my IP horza. ;>

Last for me on that matter, hope you guys have as much fun as I do. :D
T R C - Drunken Swedish Bastard
Oldschool - The First, the Few, the Furious..
User avatar
Ash
Stablehand
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Outlands

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 31, 2007 4:21 pm

Appears i may've been overly hasty with my attack on Skeezer.

We're negotiating the possible return of some land. If people could be aware and respect this process over the next day or so this would be much appreciated. While -I- at least am not intending any further attacks at present, we ARE still in an active war.
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Voice Aeneas » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:25 pm

Move on to the next thread please.

~Aeneas~
User avatar
Voice Aeneas
Voice
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:28 am

Previous

Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users