venus is actually an alien

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

what is veni/us?

male human
5
19%
female human
4
15%
male alien
12
46%
female alien
5
19%
 
Total votes : 26

venus is actually an alien

Postby Bundesbank » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:01 pm

immortality called it!

let the masses vote on it!
-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

WeeC | WTFPWND | NX | NPAC
officially endorses MoP's candidacy
User avatar
Bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: captaining the internet

Postby I]\/[mortality » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:07 pm

oh snap venis is actually a male alien?!?!?!
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby I]\/[mortality » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:26 pm

question si, is that venis that agent J has in his hands?

Image
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Voice Kma » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:18 pm

Personally I don't think so Immo, I've always thought of her as being more orange.

Where is Voice Stone, only he has the power to find out.
Certified banning specialist.
User avatar
Voice Kma
Voice
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:40 pm

Postby MAlahzar » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:18 pm

My vote is not up there So I'll voice it here :D


Alien Tranvestite with both male and female reproductive organs and three boobs!
Pain Doesn't hurt when it's all you've ever felt.
User avatar
MAlahzar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Around

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:27 pm

All I know is that she admitted to me very recently that she finished as King in the pas. I find that to be proof enough.
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby TheSartek » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:24 am

Dyvim Tvar wrote:All I know is that she admitted to me very recently that she finished as King in the pas. I find that to be proof enough.


That really is compelling evi... Hey, wait a minute. Damn you Dyvim, you almost got me. Everyone knows that no one would let V's kingdom live long enough to reach that spot. Nice try my friend.
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby MoP » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:41 am

TheSartek wrote:
Dyvim Tvar wrote:All I know is that she admitted to me very recently that she finished as King in the pas. I find that to be proof enough.


That really is compelling evi... Hey, wait a minute. Damn you Dyvim, you almost got me. Everyone knows that no one would let V's kingdom live long enough to reach that spot. Nice try my friend.



With the right GM everything is possible ;)
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:41 am

Nobody that good is gonna hold his hand that long just so he can finish King
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Venus » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:02 am

OMG!
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:46 pm

Somebody should get him a new keyboard, i swear the only letters on his are 'OMG' and 'OMFG'
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Torkano » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:35 pm

Don't forget the two characters of ! and @. You know the ascii penis head. Popular among the younger crowd.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Venus » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:58 pm

ok so now im an orange, three boobed, male alien?
!!
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby MoP » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:59 pm

Well, if you say so, what can we do to deny it?

Case closed then?
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Postby Venus » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:04 pm

NO!!

/kicks mop!
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby Grunt » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:12 pm

space alien
that explains the third boob at least
what other extra goodies does SHE have
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
User avatar
Grunt
Upper Royalty
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shalimar

Postby Nether » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:20 pm

she offered to let me touch her light saber....I ran away.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby ~Vox~ » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:24 pm

He's such a tease
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Torkano » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:29 pm

Nether wrote:she offered to let me touch her light saber....I ran away.


Thats how he gets all the geeks to touch him down there.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:19 am

Venus wrote:ok so now im an orange, three boobed, male alien?
!!




*tips hat*



At your service!



Image
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby zamuthz » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:10 am

bwahaha!!! 2 boobs up for that Nag! ow rather 3 boobs up!! :lol:
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
User avatar
zamuthz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:46 am

Postby Ford Prefect » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:41 pm

That reminds me of total recall
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse


Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users