Just letting you all know

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Just letting you all know

Postby Steven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:54 pm

We aren't going to poop on Dynamo or Money unless under a very specific circumstance.

But when you guys all come knocking on our doors please make the thread light and joyful. Don't go oh man you guys soo deserve it and say how the mighty have fallen or anything stupid like that. Just know that in the end we chose the integrity of the game over our fun :(
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby ~Vox~ » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:00 pm

Where's the fun in that??


Party POOPer ;p
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Nether » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:00 pm

Steven your a fag.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:12 pm

Nether wrote:Steven your a fag.


You used to like that about him. Where did you go wrong man?
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Steven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:14 pm

Nether realised that I can tighten my ass muscle so hard that it can cut through meat and cigars.
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:21 pm

Steven wrote:Nether realised that I can tighten my ass muscle so hard that it can cut through meat and cigars.


Dude, that's awesome. I want a gigar cutter asshole too. They'd taste a little funky but who need to buy one when you have one built in?
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Shelby » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:26 pm

I hope you enjoyed getting laid out. WeeC style of course! :D
"KOB prematured alll over tbl causing a lil mess"
"I need to sit here with my mouth wide open and let someone pour gold into my belly."

Foundation
AGM - WeeC Rank 2 - TNE AGM
User avatar
Shelby
Stablehand
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:09 pm

Postby Nether » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:41 pm

yeah both of your busted ass kingdoms got in on me Shelby, I bet you blew one hell of a load when you realized who it was you were hitting. Why does steven always find the lame ass idiots to hit me? The little pussy ass bastard left me at 20 acres a hit too. oh well come this time saturday or sunday moring I'll take care of you.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Artanis » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:51 pm

What if I specifically ask to be pooped on?

It'll be like "interspecies erotica." =P
Divine Light..my true home.
Smokey the Bear is my bitch.

* therealsteven is now known as Ka
<Ka> I don't like being Steven, it burns when I pee
User avatar
Artanis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:55 pm

Arty, if you want, I can give you a Cleveland steamer.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Artanis » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:59 pm

You give those to me all the time...dammit man, I told you I wanted variety!

Why do you think I kicked you out and made you move in with MONEY? *sobs* you never listen to me anymore! What about MY needs?!

I just want a good pooping on!
Divine Light..my true home.
Smokey the Bear is my bitch.

* therealsteven is now known as Ka
<Ka> I don't like being Steven, it burns when I pee
User avatar
Artanis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Kaxion » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:04 pm

Slings poo at everyone in the thread

There now everyone's been poo'd on! :monkey:
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Voice Kma » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:07 am

I just want you all to know that if I step in any of your guyses poop, I'm gonna give everyone a wet willy and I won't be using my finger.
Certified banning specialist.
User avatar
Voice Kma
Voice
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:40 pm

Postby Torkano » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:46 am

Voice Kma wrote:I just want you all to know that if I step in any of your guyses poop, I'm gonna give everyone a wet willy and I won't be using my finger.


Will you please?
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Kaxion » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:33 pm

WOOOT NEWCOMER TO THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Slings poo at KMA


You can wet my willy all you like KMA but I'm warning ya it'll be a mouth full :lol:
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Voice Kma » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:40 pm

You are lucky that poop missed.

And kaxion... how do you know I had a small mouth?
Certified banning specialist.
User avatar
Voice Kma
Voice
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:40 pm

Postby Kaxion » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:45 pm

Just a guess but how did you know I was a hung like a japanese flea? :shock:
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Gogreen » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:51 pm

*tosses in a poop grenade*

*runs*

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!:
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..


Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users