well...apparently hackuma forgot that I was warring with a certain single remaining top blue kingdom and attacked that particular number (there aren't many blue doms left up top). So the one remaining rome kingdom got wiped from 500k or more down to around 225k, and my war, which probably was mostly over anyway, got interrupted and my enemy got screwed.
If people want to know the series of events that led to my discovery of the facts...
I get online to check evernight while taking a break from writing a script for film class. I see I just got news in one of my kingdoms while popping from one subgame to the next and browsing forum. As it's one of my top 3 I check to see what's being done to it, cause it could be important, either someone's messing with me while I'm at war *coughBundesinneptscoutscough* or else maybe rome's trying something on the dom.
The news says I went and fought alongside hackuma against the last strong kingdom I'm warring with and failed miserably losing a lot of troops.
I message hackuma reminding him that I already told him to stay clear of that particular blue kingdom as I'm currently fighting the player and I message him again with the single news. Then I call him on the phone and repeat the same info. He tells me that he's since attacked it with other kingdoms and although the scrolls don't yet show it, it's now dropped really far.
So I told hackuma to stop attacking his kingdoms. To message him saying it was an accident and to look in forum for my post explaining things. And I said I'd repay the land.
Here's the message that was sent to rome...
I was going to message you telling you to let me know when you wanted peace, assuming at some point you do want peace, since you never message me back or post to forum. So first off if you want peace message me back and let me know. As far as I know you have/had only one dom left that was mostly intact and it is/was 1xxxx.
<BR><BR>
Now I came to check evernight while taking a break from homework and I saw a news on one of my kingdoms that was allied with my friend hackuma, that was a failed attack on 1xxxx. I messaged him reminding him that I'd already told him to avoid 1xxxx since I was warring with it and then I called him on the phone as well. Apparently he has invaded 1xxxx for a sizable amount of land with other kingdoms. So I told him to first message you telling you he would no longer attack you since you'd been at war. I also said I come to an agreement with you about compensating you depending how much land you lost (from my kingdom(s) not his). Message me back and let me know what you want to do about this. Again unless he attacks you anymore please leave him alone and work out the attacks with me, as he's pretty new to the game and hasn't been through such a negotiation before.
<BR><BR>
~Andy