Elephant Cavalry Info & Recruitment

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Elephant Cavalry Info & Recruitment

Postby Sunblade » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:43 am

Image

Find the guild charter here

Elephant Cavalry is above all a relaxed, slow paced guild for people who want to learn the ropes or just have an active kingdom to keep their hand in, rather than play for the top. I don't expect or want us to be particularly big in terms of member numbers, so while I'd like us to have 7 or more people this age to put us onto the guild rankings, I won't be going out and pimping us to every passerby.

Drop me an email (dave.rimmer@gmail.com) if you're interested in joining up, whether it be to help out with training people or to receive training yourself if you're recently returned to us or are new to the game. If any other guilds who have an active interest in training (and retaining) newcomers want to get in touch to try and coordinate what we're doing (preparing training manuals?) then that'd be fine.
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Min » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:16 am

Still hate you.

I'm doing it for the elephants.
Min
at the corner of your lips as the orbit of your hips...
i love your body and your spirit and your clothes
it's the jungle where the war is made
User avatar
Min
Stablehand
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]

cron