NV Role Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:04 am

Good luck!
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Schimmel » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:56 am

And now you all are confusing me,

what is it Barnie or the chick?
Carp e denim
Be careful what you wish for,
It might come true...

OAFS & RDC
User avatar
Schimmel
Stablehand
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: Somewhere in between

Postby Pistol » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:06 pm

I was in NV of course for a little while :D
Just been reading this thread, got all excited about half way through and set up a barnie kingdom - then went to rankings and no NV..... so read on and its not happening cruel!!!!!
"I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race" Taken from the Will of John Cecil Rhodes. If only his dreams had come true.
User avatar
Pistol
Peasant
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Wigan - England

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:29 am

Yah... Ry's a bastard for going *poof* on us just like that :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Schimmel » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:26 am

Yeah.... and I was so excited, have eaten all the sugar to stay excited till I found out...<p>I would be a lonely Angie
Carp e denim
Be careful what you wish for,
It might come true...

OAFS & RDC
User avatar
Schimmel
Stablehand
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: Somewhere in between

Postby *Kain* » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:49 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:Yah... Ry's a bastard for going *poof* on us just like that :P


I suppose old habbits die hard.
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby Pistol » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:14 pm

I have been thinking..... I know Ryloc has gone poof but whats stopping the rest of us resurecting the guild? I think i was co-gm at some point, and of course if casper was prepared to join he was the founder - which kindof gives us authority. And if Ryloc turns up again he can join up.....

I can work on the FL type people to restart playing like your winders and taff's etc (if i can get hold of the admitedly).

Anyway lets have your thoughts please.
Ps If anyone can remember if i was co-gm at some point post here! i know I was agm at times.....
"I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race" Taken from the Will of John Cecil Rhodes. If only his dreams had come true.
User avatar
Pistol
Peasant
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Wigan - England

Postby Ferlinc » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:36 pm

Pistol wrote:I can work on the FL type people to restart playing like your winders and taff's etc (if i can get hold of the admitedly).



Hey! LoF has first dibs on them!
Covenant
Where the game becomes the story...
...and the story becomes the game.

rabid
User avatar
Ferlinc
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:49 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:40 pm

Good idea! NV back in Covenant would be nice :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Torkano » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:09 pm

I played in NV awhile back for a few ages. Was real fun for me. I had a blast. Many of the players in NV were also my guildmates in Intempesta Nox (IN).
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Zomb » Thu May 11, 2006 3:59 pm

hey guys.. do anyone remember me? ;)
ry.. i'm just wondering, didn't we play monarchy together.. in TCE (the chosen elite) ? and then you dragged me form there to NV. right?
or does my memory fail me.

well anyways i'm back and i'd really like to play some,
if i remember correclty i quit becaues of lack of time, and i still aint got much spare time but id really like to play this game when im free from workout, work and friends.. ;)
Zomb
Stablehand
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Zomb » Fri May 12, 2006 4:27 am

ah well after some more reading it seems NV won't be up in a while,
so.. where are you all NV-blokes hanging around?
would be nice to have some shelter so I dont get gobsmacked and also to have a chat with old friends.
Zomb
Stablehand
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri May 12, 2006 4:33 am

Zomb..... Sounds familiar if anything :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Zomb » Fri May 12, 2006 9:50 am

thats because you and I used to rp a bit with Brett (renewed my memory by checking previous posts)
anyways im the guy from sweden, if I ever told you guys that. ;)
Zomb
Stablehand
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri May 12, 2006 10:23 am

I don't think you did. I always thought Flum was our only Swede :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Zomb » Fri May 12, 2006 12:00 pm

well well... do you know any guild where I can seek shelter ;)
Zomb
Stablehand
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri May 12, 2006 12:02 pm

In guilds, covenant, valid or debacle? ;P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Zomb » Fri May 12, 2006 2:48 pm

well anyhwere
I might aswell delete my existing realms since I just started..

I'd just rather be guilded than unguilded and share my gaming experience with other people rather than being gangbanged by myself.
Zomb
Stablehand
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Thantos » Fri May 12, 2006 7:14 pm

go to valid, the game moves much faster and you get a lot more turns. so if you make mistakes it's easier to recover. there are many good guilds there. DF is a good guild if you like barnie, dead is good if you like RP and leto, combri/weec/std are all good guilds if you want angie.
retired LEH | DEAD CELL

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:
User avatar
Thantos
Squire
 
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Yay Area, CA

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat May 13, 2006 2:01 am

Well for Covenant, you're always welcome in OAFS (Leto). We have a handful of ex-NVers playing still so you might see a familiar face or two.
Problem is that we're kinda the biggest guild already, so if you want to join an underdog go Angie and join FOUL (the funny Angies), SA (the battle-Angies), Calael (the new Angies) or Wolves (the Angies I don't know arse about).
Barnabas in Covenant doesn't seem very viable atm.

In Valid each faith has it's good guilds. Some will always take you in, some won't. Just apply to a few charters you like and you'll be fine. If you want a list of guilds I recommend for a certain faith, just PM me :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat May 13, 2006 2:02 am

Btw - Covenant is what Maxim used to be, but in a different setting.


*nods*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Thantos » Sat May 13, 2006 4:20 am

_Nagash_ wrote:In Valid each faith has it's good guilds. Some will always take you in, some won't. Just apply to a few charters you like and you'll be fine. If you want a list of guilds I recommend for a certain faith, just PM me :)



don't bother applying to DEAD CELL, i have a list of 18 apps last i checked, we're full :(

The list i put up were of the best that i know of that still have room. The other games i don't know jack about this age.
retired LEH | DEAD CELL

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:
User avatar
Thantos
Squire
 
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Yay Area, CA

Postby Zomb » Sat May 13, 2006 11:29 am

oh well.. i joined up with TC's guild..
still wondering which guild to join in valid though :)
and still waiting for NV to come backu p ;)
Zomb
Stablehand
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat May 13, 2006 4:06 pm

TC's guild? :?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Zomb » Mon May 15, 2006 7:57 am

todd cubbage :P
Zomb
Stablehand
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users