by Wretch » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:15 pm
I'd have to agree with the Dragon.
How can you choose between Radic's tactical brutality, Snake's fanatical devotion to quality RP, Moose's enthusiasm, Zann's resolve, and Fist's pure Swedish coolness?
I'd love to play with all those guys again, they and many others made this game a real pleasure to participate in.
We had so many skilled folks on the team over the years who it was a real pleasure to play with.
Too bad that jobs, mortgages, families, and all the other trappings of real life make it hard to make time for the war now.
Still, the dream that was The Golden Horde remains a fond memory. For most of her history, TGH was as great and efficient a war machine as the game has had.
I'll add an unsung hero vote for Tutai, whose skill with flights was totally indispensible. He may not have GMed officially, but without what he was doing, the challenging job of GMing TGH would have been much harder.
Thanks again, fellow Horde members.
The Golden Horde - All War All The Time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.