Order of Almighty Fishingrods (OAFS)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Order of Almighty Fishingrods (OAFS)

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:02 am

Still alive and kicking, therefor I kinda forgot to create thishere thread.

But since there are a lot of ex-OAFS out there: let yourselves be known!! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Bandit_115 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:44 am

I am here, with my humogous turnip.... and a nice rod that i like polishing
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Postby Porckie » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:24 pm

Murrr...
User avatar
Porckie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lands of MUR!

Postby Nether » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:27 am

i was in oafs once :D
although most of my career i've been fighting you guys vigoursly >_<
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Natiska » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:46 pm

::raises hand::

Here I am.
I know I'm crazy....but I'm not insane.....there's a difference, right?!

OAFS's Trouble Maker
User avatar
Natiska
Stablehand
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: In your cellar.

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:19 am

Nether wrote:i was in oafs once :D
although most of my career i've been fighting you guys vigoursly >_<



But we still love you, master Nether! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Thantos » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:38 pm

I was there for almost a year.
retired LEH | DEAD CELL

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:
User avatar
Thantos
Squire
 
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Yay Area, CA

Postby Ford Prefect » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:40 am

I am here
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse

Postby Ford Prefect » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:41 am

Damn double post..........ahhh something witty
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse

Postby ElathanM » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:06 am

I think I once belonged to OAFS, but I was either drunk or sailing around the world so I don't really remember
Sartorious, may the angels embrace you in their wings.
As you look down upon us, you shall see us smiling up at you.
Confuscious say "Dang hoop snakes and drop bears"
User avatar
ElathanM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: East Coast Oz

Postby TEVA » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:27 pm

Still Oaf member loving the cucumbers
*
"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like
to be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them.
**



OAFS
User avatar
TEVA
Squire
 
Posts: 3012
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:44 pm
Location: USA

Postby Will » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:48 pm

Even I was in Oafs :)
User avatar
Will
Stablehand
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Taelriath » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:32 pm

Still a newbie, but *shrugs* I am an OAF.

:)
User avatar
Taelriath
Stablehand
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:52 pm

Postby Lady Dustball » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:20 pm

I have popped in and out of oafs at times, sometimes being very few knowing I was there.

And Teva the cucumber thing just sounds wrong
Lady Dustball
Peasant
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Here and there

Postby The Inn-Spectre » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:56 am

We've had a lady 'popping in and out' of us from time to time? Why did I ever leave!? :shock:

(This be Porckie..stuck in an alt *edit*)
The Inn-Spectre
Stablehand
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:40 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:18 am

Yes, you missed quite a fair share of ladies popping in and out :P


I think at our height we had 6 ladies. Made a girlie-squad at that time ;P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Lady Dustball » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:14 pm

Well usually I was in as one of my male alter egos, which would that qualify me for a girle squad or not... this is the question to ponder for nagash
Lady Dustball
Peasant
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Here and there

Postby *Kain* » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:53 pm

I was in OAFs for a bit. Smelled a little fishy so I got out. :P
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby 2pac2004 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:46 pm

just reminds me of something else!!!!(ewwww) why dont you come back, weve lost to many members, id l;ike us to be large again, so who wants to come and join? am i gonna have to start recruiting? i have cookies!
User avatar
2pac2004
Stablehand
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:09 pm

Postby *Kain* » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:59 pm

I'm currently in FOUL and have no plans to change that any time soon.
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:54 am

Lady Dustball, I don't recall you being part of the girlie squad. I didn't want to blow your cover ;P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby JP » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:17 am

Whit wrote:This is not a place to flame/bash/talk smack or anything else that is less than pleasant. If you don't want to read about someone, then don't read that guild's thread.


Please read the rules before you post in a forum. Thanks,

--Voice Gareth
JP is dead...
User avatar
JP
Peasant
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:24 pm

Postby JP » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:33 am

That was not talking smack. Its a joke. I was an AGM of OAFS for ages and Nagash and me are buds. Not to mention CD is my guild, so i would just be poking fun of my own guild.... DUH... LOL
JP is dead...
User avatar
JP
Peasant
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:24 pm

Postby Thantos » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:22 am

i read the post before it was editted, it was very clearly sarcastic.

Plus we all know oafs is just a bunch of rod crazy scoundrels. oh wait, i'm gonna get editted huh? :P


editted to add the " :P "
retired LEH | DEAD CELL

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:
User avatar
Thantos
Squire
 
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Yay Area, CA

Postby Voice Gareth » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:45 pm

If it was clearly sarcastic, it wouldn't have been edited. I am sure you are all aware that you can add a little icon " :wink: " to indicate you are joking. Kain's remark about the group smelling fishy was clearly a joke.

Stating that OAFS is the second worst guild without any other indication is not clarely sarcastic. Sure if you know that the person was AGM you could assume that, but how in the world would you expect me to know that?

If you want to joke around that's great, but keep in mind that I am not going to know inside jokes and so have to take it on face value and I have been given directions to keep players from slamming guilds.

As to knowing that you GM CD, JP, I don't play guilds. They specifically recruited me so they could have someone who doesn't play guilds and is unbiased so I am not going to know who everyone is, I have to take things at face value unless there is some obvious indicator that is was not serious.

And Thanto, take a deep breath. This was the only post I edited here. If you had a problem with that, you could contacted me by PM and discuss it.
The Voice in your head is not a Moderator.
User avatar
Voice Gareth
Stablehand
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:28 pm

Next

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users